PDA

View Full Version : The Mascot!

Vikes
09-12-2005, 11:44 PM
What the HELL was the mascot doing at half-time? I watched the game on DirectTv and they showed the Viking Mascot dancing like he was on drugs.

This symbol of our team looked like he was a soft qu88r eye for the straight guy mascot. I know we lost but darn the mascot did not help with those actions.

ShanePurpleBlood
09-12-2005, 11:46 PM
I thought it was a good comic relief for what was going down on the field yesterday.

:lol: :lol:

PurplePeopleEaters
09-12-2005, 11:51 PM
hey.. I laughed! pretty funny to see some huge viking warrior dancing like he is from San Fran. :lol:

snowinapril
09-12-2005, 11:54 PM
It is part of the regular routine. He does that every game, it is just the first time you saw it.

ultravikingfan
09-13-2005, 12:59 AM
"Vikes" wrote:

What the HELL was the mascot doing at half-time? I watched the game on DirectTv and they showed the Viking Mascot dancing like he was on drugs.

This symbol of our team looked like he was a soft qu88r eye for the straight guy mascot. I know we lost but darn the mascot did not help with those actions.

Are you a new fan or what? Ragnar is an icon! And very popular!

magicci
09-13-2005, 02:42 AM
yea but sometimes ragnar is kinda embarrassing and other times hes cool.

fourdoorchevelle
09-13-2005, 03:14 AM
hilarious!!!!! i was cracken up!!!!!!! just what a mascot should do!!! :lol:

purplehorn
09-13-2005, 03:19 AM
Hey now! Ragnar is the Raganizle A true warrior DON'T EVER

let me see any more smackin on the man, so if you feel the need to

run over to www.mysisterwifepackfan.com HA

PH out

singersp
09-13-2005, 03:21 AM
He dances like that between the quarters of every game when the cheerleaders are doing there routine & often trys to imitate their moves!

Ragnar Rocks!

VikingsFan1989
09-13-2005, 03:22 AM
I was seriosly in gales of laughter. I've seen him do it before, but for some time it just seemed hilarious this last game.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-13-2005, 03:23 AM
Uh oh! I think I hear his evil twin coming! Watch out Vikes...:lol:

ultravikingfan
09-13-2005, 03:57 AM
"magicci" wrote:

yea but sometimes ragnar is kinda embarrassing and other times hes cool.

No way! He is the bomb! Gotta give him mad props for doing what he doea and I believe he is a fan favorite!

Would you do it if they let you? I would! :wink:

LosAngelis
09-13-2005, 03:58 AM
I was a little mystified by Ragnar, I must admit. He usually seems a little more...um....fierce, threatening.

He seemed a little high, if you ask me.

Vikes4lyfe? Survey says??

V4L
09-13-2005, 03:59 AM
Ragnar lifted my spirit there! That was frickin hilarious! I love that guy

DarrinNelsonguy
09-13-2005, 04:00 AM
Ragnar is awesome and it is really cool when he rides his snowmobile or motorcycle around the field.

As Ragnar says "Cheer or Die"

magicci
09-13-2005, 04:08 AM
but ragnar didnt even have a joyful face on he was dancing stupidly with a serious face.

DarrinNelsonguy
09-13-2005, 04:10 AM
Strange, but I missed seeing the dance so I'll take your word for it.

V4L
09-13-2005, 04:14 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I was a little mystified by Ragnar, I must admit. He usually seems a little more...um....fierce, threatening.

Survery says, STONED! :lol:

I had to show Ragnar some good skunk weed man!

hovan
09-13-2005, 04:27 AM
Best moves I saw all game except for maybe the Caddy.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-13-2005, 04:28 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Survery says, STONED! :lol:

I had to show Ragnar some good skunk weed man!

:lol: ragnar smoking weed... :lol:

magicci
09-13-2005, 04:35 AM
maybe thats why ragnar had a serious face because once somebody starts smoking weed its kinda hard for them to get excited.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-13-2005, 04:38 AM
"magicci" wrote:

maybe thats why ragnar had a serious face because once somebody starts smoking weed its kinda hard for them to get excited.

He was concentrating on his tight moves! :lol:

Vikes
09-13-2005, 04:46 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Are you a new fan or what? Ragnar is an icon! And very popular!

I live in Phoenix so it's hard for me to physical get to the games. So I was not AWARE this is a normal routine for him. Maybe I'm just a little uptight. I agree it would be cool to see the guy ride a motorcycle or snowmobile around. This Viking happy pants dance does nothing for me though. But if puts a smile on a Viking Fan's face good job Ragnar. I think....?

ultravikingfan
09-13-2005, 05:19 AM
"magicci" wrote:

but ragnar didnt even have a joyful face on he was dancing stupidly with a serious face.

Thats how he always looks.

Just like the original Vikings when they would overrun other countries! :lol:

WBLVikeBabe
09-13-2005, 05:23 AM
"Vikes" wrote:

Let's go down the list and see who we haven't criticized yet, for crying out loud now it's Ragnar??

mnjamie
09-13-2005, 05:31 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"Vikes" wrote:

Let's go down the list and see who we haven't criticized yet, for crying out loud now it's Ragnar??

Let's just say what he did was wierd, no doubt about it. So, IMO throw him in with the rest of the V. Organization who have alot of late nights on their hands this week in preparation for Cinci ....

TheAnimal93
09-13-2005, 05:55 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WHY I OUGHTTA!!!!
May you get some tailpipe smoke in your eye Vikes!!!
My twin is rythmically challenged, leave him alone.
J/K

mnjamie
09-13-2005, 05:59 AM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
WHY I OUGHTTA!!!!
May you get some tailpipe smoke in your eye Vikes!!!
My twin is rythmically challenged, leave him alone.
J/K

"Rythmically challenged??" I dont think had anything to do with it. His little "Dancecapade" reminded me of that girl in Flashdance. A man dressed like that, shouldn't attempt to do the splits ... not once, but twice !!!! :rabbit:

michaelmazid
09-13-2005, 07:14 AM
that boy is the second coming of john travolta. He rocked. he had me and my brother rolling on the ground.

fourdoorchevelle
09-13-2005, 10:58 AM
"magicci" wrote:

which makes it that much more funny , like he actually was a cheerleader!!

DeathtoDenny
09-13-2005, 11:07 AM
"ShanePurpleBlood" wrote:

I thought it was a good comic relief for what was going down on the field yesterday.

the comic relief was our offense! buh-dum-tisk! eyo!

UTVikfan
09-13-2005, 11:12 AM
They only show Ragnar dancing on T.V. once in a blue moon, hmmm, bad choice of words....ummm, every once in a while. Man that cracks me up. I had to go back on TiVO so my dad could see it too.

WBLvikebabe, you hit that nail on the head. They have doom and gloomed, and called for everyone in the organizations head twice now. Just as well give Ragnar the call too. Among the boo-birds there seems to be no one sacred, no one bad game, no chance to learn, no chance to prove ones self, BEFORE getting the axe. Quick send the Turk.