PDA

View Full Version : Wiggins.....

smootpepper
09-12-2005, 10:27 PM
I didnt see any threads on him yet so I thought I would start one. Is wiggins not the funniest player to watch after he makes a play. A guy with long chicken legs and a big block for a torso doing the worm in the end zone after his 1st TD catch that got called back. And then the 1st down in the second half when he kind of pointed to the sky and leaned over, that guy just cracks me up.

VKG4LFE
09-12-2005, 10:30 PM
He is funny to see run with the ball, but he's got pretty good hands and should have had a monster game yesterday if not for all the d@mn penalties!

Athf
09-12-2005, 10:33 PM
Man, I've been talking for a long time about his sweet sweet touchdown dances. They are the coolest things I've ever seen. The best was where he actually tried to breakdance, kicked some teammates and didn't do anything besides that.

michaelmazid
09-12-2005, 10:52 PM
wiggins is a pimp. He might be the best reciever we have. he gets open and he has great hands unlike the moe williams butter fingers.

brock
09-12-2005, 10:53 PM
He's pretty swift too. He's got moves.

VKG4LFE
09-12-2005, 10:54 PM
That wasn't Moe Williams' fault, Daunte threw it too high.

smootpepper
09-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Yeah, that pass looked more like peps fault, he could have thrown a better pass. I thought it looked like williams just barely was able to get his fingers on the ball. I wouldnt expect half our receivers to catch that pass either.

michaelmazid
09-12-2005, 10:57 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

That wasn't Moe Williams' fault, Daunte threw it too high.

I know but I can't put the blame on Daunte. The guy had 4 other turnovers already. I had to put one on someone else.
p.s
Did anyone else see the lane daunte had to run on that pic at the end of the game? He might have been able to run for a touchdown on that play.

ultravikingfan
09-12-2005, 11:19 PM
Everybody tackles him the same way. Take out his legs and over he goes! :lol:

Mr. Purple
09-12-2005, 11:21 PM
Haha I always say how disproportinite his body is...But damn, I love that guy, hes so clutch!

vikings6490
09-12-2005, 11:24 PM
I was cracking up when he was doing the worm...then I stopped laughing when they called it back.

tosstomoss
09-12-2005, 11:25 PM
"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

Haha I always say how disproportinite his body is...But damn, I love that guy, hes so clutch!funny my brother inlaw and I were saying the same thing. It just does not look normal, but man he could have had a hell of a game

midgensa
09-12-2005, 11:30 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Everybody tackles him the same way. Take out his legs and over he goes! :lol:

That is what I was gonna say. Seem everytime he gets tackled it is just someone hitting him in the legs.

muchluv4smoot
09-12-2005, 11:31 PM
No one has mentioned his famous elbow drop on the football??? I love that one.

Vikes
09-12-2005, 11:52 PM
I think Wiggins might be the MOST underrated TE in the league. He has 2 touchdowns taking away from hime yesterday.

pigskinronin
09-12-2005, 11:57 PM
The attempted back spin that maybe went maybe a quarter turn. A couple of teammates just stood around and looked at him. Trying a backspin on TURF added to the degree of difficulty. lol.

I think you can catch a glimpse of it in GermanVikes video.

He should try the move from Jerry Maguire (ahem... wife made me watch it)... when he celebrates by doing a spin from a handstand.

Mr. Purple
09-13-2005, 12:38 AM
I think Wiggins might be the MOST underrated TE in the league. He has 2 touchdowns taking away from hime yesterday.-vikes

couldnt agree with you more. Hes not the big time exsplosive TE like a gates or a Tony G. but...hes damn good, very clutch...and Dances ever so funky;)