PDA

View Full Version : I SAID IT once AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN.....

XxHXCxX
09-11-2005, 10:36 PM
HAHAHAHAHA :grin: :smile: :eek: ....... I came on here beggining thursday and began to tell you that caddy would break 100 yards. :lol: Thank you Vikes for allowing him to have a great opening game and Give us hope for an excellent season... GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON....... YOU'LL NEED IT SCRUBS!!!!

GO BUCS!!!!

ADubya26
09-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Bucs seem to always have the Vikes number...good luck going 6-9 for the rest of the season.

thepacksux
he averaged under 3 ypc until a long run gave him a decent game, i wouldnt get too excited, idiot

GreenBaySlackers
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA :grin: :smile: :eek: ....... I came on here beggining thursday and began to tell you that caddy would break 100 yards. :lol: Thank you Vikes for allowing him to have a great opening game and Give us hope for an excellent season... GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE SEASON....... YOU'LL NEED IT SCRUBS!!!!

GO BUCS!!!!

and how many cam eon the last play of the game, on which the center was off sides?

We'll see who's gonna have the last laugh

V4L
09-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Only reason he had 100 is cuz we stacked the line and we missed him and there was no one back to stop him.. Anyone could have done that

PurplePeopleEaters
09-11-2005, 10:40 PM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

GO BUCS!!!!

I refuse to think that you beat us. Culpepper beat us and Wiggins beat you. We should have won that game but 2 TD's were called back because of shitty calls.

TheAnimal93
09-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey little playstationBUTTonpusher,

Go play with your little belly button lint and quit trolling. HA HA

XxHXCxX
09-11-2005, 10:45 PM
You must remember this is a rookie running back with two rookie O lineman and a makeshift rest of the o line.... Considering your D-line It was a VERY succesful game in my eyes for Caddy!!!

cc21
09-11-2005, 10:46 PM
He sucked except for that one run. Thats what put him over the 100 yard mark. other than that he wasnt all that good.

XxHXCxX
09-11-2005, 10:52 PM
hahahah whatever you say...... he is compact and runs hard. He is like Warrick Dunn on Steroids on Crack! Caddy ran over your corners all day and the bucs outplayed you... Its that simple. You got beat... deal with it! and i would probably recommend you get used to the feeling because you are gonna suffer many more losses this year if you continue to play as flat as you did today! SCRUBS

V4L
09-11-2005, 10:54 PM
Dude I'll give it up to you guys you played a good game.. But you got some lucky turnovers.. And some lucky calls your way.. We never got into the game.. Our O is way better then that.. I can tell ya that your team didn't look that good either man

snowinapril
09-11-2005, 10:55 PM
"thepacksux" wrote:

he averaged under 3 ypc until a long run gave him a decent game, i wouldnt get too excited, idiot

He got his 100 yards on a all or nothing play. We had to stop the 1 yd run or the game was over. We tried to plug the line with all guys and that is just a result of that. It is nothing to brag about.

But I will have to say that William did look impressive and against a lesser D, he will definitely get more 100 yd games. I am not trying to knock on Williams I though he did well.

pigskinronin
09-11-2005, 10:57 PM
It is disappointing to lose to a team that will take last in their division. Oh well, fix the turnovers and we will be alright.

XxHXCxX
09-11-2005, 10:58 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Dude I'll give it up to you guys you played a good game.. But you got some lucky turnovers.. And some lucky calls your way.. We never got into the game.. Our O is way better then that.. I can tell ya that your team didn't look that good either man

The most encouraging thing we had was a TD drive from our own 20. That made it a good game for me. We didnt have any drives comperable to that last year. This will be a pretty good season for the Bucs!

cc21
09-11-2005, 11:00 PM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

hahahah whatever you say...... he is compact and runs hard. He is like Warrick Dunn on Steroids on Crack! Caddy ran over your corners all day and the bucs outplayed you... Its that simple. You got beat... deal with it! and i would probably recommend you get used to the feeling because you are gonna suffer many more losses this year if you continue to play as flat as you did today! SCRUBSUmmm... no he didn't. He ran over chavous once in the beginning but chavous wrapped him up and still made the tackle.

BBQ Platypus
09-11-2005, 11:01 PM
Your team didn't exactly play great football, either, particularly in the second half. Your team gave up TWO touchdowns to Jermaine Wiggins that were called back on penalties that were clearly nonexistent when viewed by anyone with at least one half (1/2) of one (1) brain (that's the big pink squishy thing in your head).

Oh, and you might want to buy a vowel, too, XxHXCxX. What do the H and the C stand for? High-school Cheerleader? :lol:

FuadFan
09-11-2005, 11:03 PM
Yeah your team won the game we struggled to play and lost ourselves the game come back year end and see what happens. I'm not dissapointed by the defense but very much so with the offense.

V4L
09-11-2005, 11:03 PM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

The most encouraging thing we had was a TD drive from our own 20. That made it a good game for me. We didnt have any drives comperable to that last year. This will be a pretty good season for the Bucs!

Yah u guys might make some noise i'm not gonna lie.. You have good coaches.. Griese played good besides the picks.. Cadillac did good for his first ever NFL game.. Ur D is still top 10.. You shut down everything we threw at ya.. But can ya just admit that alot of this victory was luck and we are a good team too..

DemonicViking
09-11-2005, 11:04 PM
One game, and he acts like his team won the super bowl. Say, will you be sticking around and talking junk like that if things have taken a turn for the worst for your beloved Yuckaneers? I hope so, I'd love to belittle you over it.

XxHXCxX
09-11-2005, 11:06 PM
As of right now you have talent, but you didnt play well at all... Grab a win vs. Cincinatti next week in an impressive fashion and then well talk

DemonicViking
09-11-2005, 11:17 PM
Just worry about who you'll be playing next week.. I believe you have Buffalo.. you're quite excited now but careful son, you might be in for a letdown. The Bills might not exactly be pushovers.