PDA

View Full Version : Be Carefull....

PurplePackerEater
09-11-2005, 10:13 PM
Be carefull what you wish for...it just might come true.

We traded an Offense for a Defense.

Ltrey33
09-11-2005, 10:17 PM
Well if anything, it's a nice change of pace. :lol:

Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss. There I've thought about it. Nope, still glad he's gone. Bring on the haters.

michaelmazid
09-11-2005, 10:18 PM
based on what I saw today, I say we are getting blown out next week by cincinati on the road.

ultravikingfan
09-11-2005, 10:18 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

based on what I saw today, I say we are getting blown out next week by cincinati on the road.

:roll:

Way to stay positive.

mnvikes61
09-11-2005, 10:19 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

Well if anything, it's a nice change of pace. :lol:

Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss, Moss. There I've thought about it. Nope, still glad he's gone. Bring on the haters.i'm with you on that. i'll face all the moss fans, askinig where are offense was.

Del Rio
09-11-2005, 10:27 PM
A positive note is I said Williams for the bucs would have 100+ yards rushing and he did.

Negative: I started Pep on my fantasy team

ultravikingfan
09-11-2005, 10:29 PM
For crying out loud! It was the first game of the season! Did anybody expect us to win all 16? Lets get realistic!

Del Rio
09-11-2005, 10:30 PM
That game was so ugly I think Panic is justified.

I'm not panicing, but there were very few positives to come from that ugly ass thing.

cc21
09-11-2005, 10:31 PM
The past 2 years we started out 6-0 and 5-1. Then we did horrible. Just because we lost the first game doesnt mean we arent going to win a bunch this season. Maybe this will wake us up and hopefully we don't have a second half of the season collapse like the past 2 years.

sdvikefan
"Del Rio" wrote:

A positive note is I said Williams for the bucs would have 100+ yards rushing and he did.

lol...yeah I started Cadillac on my fantasy team, so that last score, while embarassing for the Vikes, was good for me.

Problem is I also started Wiggy as my TE, and seeing him get screwed out of that scores was painful.

V4L
Dude.. No way can we play this bad of O all season! And our D looked real good.. We should become a good team as the season comes along.. This week we will work out the kinks and have a good game against the Bengels!

sdvikefan
09-11-2005, 10:32 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

THat will be a very tough game, but Cincy's defense is not as good as TB...of course they have a better offense, better than ours too at this point.

VikingsChokeJobComingSoon
09-11-2005, 10:33 PM
Where did all the cockiness go? Did it get on the same bus as Randy Moss?

cc21
09-11-2005, 10:34 PM
"VikingsChokeJobComingSoon" wrote:

Where did all the cockiness go? Did it get on the same bus as Randy Moss?What cockiness, I was never cocky. Just go watch your Packers lose to Detroit.

V4L
09-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Vikeschokejob.. Ur Packer D is looking horrible.. And Favre about threw a pick.. U guys will be in for a long season man! Joey Harrington is 4/4 already haha

LuckyVike

Shut the hell up you piece of s***. Get off these boards if you're just going to be an annoying little BITCH!!!!!!! Stay out of our threads you damn whore and get a life.

outcast316

Check your rear-end

campstove
its ALL bad

GreenBaySlackers
09-11-2005, 10:36 PM

lol, read basly any posts from the last 3 hours and you'll see how cocky we were...

VikingsChokeJobComingSoon
09-11-2005, 10:37 PM
No, how about I just read all of the posts from the off-season. Then we will REALLY see how cocky you were.

DeathtoDenny
09-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Cincinatti will beat us because:
1. We can't beat teams we should beat
2. We can't win on the road
3. Tice will find a way to lose
4. This loss looked like our losses to the Gianst the last 2 years that ruined our offenses confidence
5. Oh, and Cinci is a good team with more heart

PurplePeopleEaters
09-11-2005, 10:39 PM

No, how about I just read all of the posts from the off-season. Then we will REALLY see how cocky you were.

Why the fuck are you here? LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.

Del Rio
09-11-2005, 10:40 PM

Read all my posts, then come back and tell me how cocky I am.

cc21
09-11-2005, 10:40 PM

No, how about I just read all of the posts from the off-season. Then we will REALLY see how cocky you were.Yeah, we were saying that we would beat your pukers and finish like 12-4. And we still can and will do that.

ADubya26
09-11-2005, 10:43 PM
Well at least there will only be one team in the NFC North with a win after this week.

Prime Time 84
09-11-2005, 10:49 PM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

4. This loss looked like our losses to the Gianst the last 2 years that ruined our offenses confidence

I agree on all points. This isn't good. There is a very large possibility we'll be starting 1-3. I think we can beat the Saints, but will end up losing to Atlanta and Cincinatti.

Del Rio
09-11-2005, 10:51 PM
If I was a betting man I would say we kill the Bengals.

I am very conservative in my predictions of wins. Like I said in a thread last week, no team is a gimme.

I would wager that we destroy the Bengals next week.

DemonicViking
09-11-2005, 10:52 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

Please, because they beat a lousy Clevland team? Anyone is capable of doing that.

XxHXCxX
09-11-2005, 10:55 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

I strongly Agree!!!

COJOMAY
09-11-2005, 11:12 PM
Gezzzz, about ready to start rooting for the Bengals...
What a crappy offensive line we have. It's gonna be a long season boys and "sissy" offensive line.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-11-2005, 11:14 PM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

I strongly Agree!!!

Are you anti-vikings or pro-bucs. You seem right now to just be a viking hater.

PurplePackerEater
09-11-2005, 11:34 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"XxHXCxX" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

I strongly Agree!!!

That xxx whatever guy isn't a Vike fan.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-11-2005, 11:35 PM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"XxHXCxX" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

I strongly Agree!!!

That xxx whatever guy isn't a Vike fan.

I know but I am wondering if he is a Bucs fan of an anti viking fan. I can't tell by his jackass posts.

GreenBaySlackers
09-11-2005, 11:43 PM
wha'? us lose to the bung-holes?

nah, wont happen.

We lost to TB because their Dline got excellent penetrarion and put lots of pressure on pep early. they broke his confidence early on and he ddidnt really get it back untill that last drive where we had a chance to score.

THeir Offence is way better than TB's, but TB's O wasnt the problem. We were fully capable of stopping them. and we did. untill our D was forced to play way too much because we couldnt keep the ball in our possesion for more than a minute. Stopping cincinnati's Offence will be harder than TB's, but if the D plays like they did today, they will be able to do it.

If we are going to establish a running game at all this season, cincy is the team to do it against. there D-line is very weak, and one of the better players on their line is out for 4 games. their linebackers leave something to be desired as well. we should beable to run the ball, becasue their skill isnt at the edges like TB's is. If we can run the ball, eat time, and keep their O off the feild, we should win.

ultravikingfan
09-11-2005, 11:57 PM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

How the heck did you get that outta 1 game against the Browns?

GreenBaySlackers
09-12-2005, 12:01 AM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

lol, all of these things are based off of the past... and if we proved anything today its that this year will not be like the past!

WBLVikeBabe
09-12-2005, 12:10 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

Death to Denny I think you're jumping the gun a little bit there. Now I know our O-line looked horrible and I know that Daunte played probably one of his worst games in his career, but to make points like that after losing the first game of the season I think is ridiculous. Whoever said we can't win on the road? we've won on the road before, we've won on Lambaugh turf and now you're saying we can't win on the road? And I don't think Tice was trying to "find" a way to lose. I don't think he was really hoping and looking for a way to lose today and make his team look bad. And yea the games agains the Giants sucked, but I don't think one loss like this (not saying they are going to win every game here on out) will ruin their confidence. I don't know about Cinci having more heart either, they've only played one game too so I don't know how you can see that after playing one game agains the Browns. Look I'm just as pissed off as any other Vikings fan out there at the pathetic loss today, they made some mistakes and now they just have to learn from those mistakes and pick up the pace for next week. They lost the season opener, now let's forget about it and have hope for next week.

PurplePackerEater
09-12-2005, 12:19 AM
"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

Death to Denny I think you're jumping the gun a little bit there. Now I know our O-line looked horrible and I know that Daunte played probably one of his worst games in his career, but to make points like that after losing the first game of the season I think is ridiculous. Whoever said we can't win on the road? we've won on the road before, we've won on Lambaugh turf and now you're saying we can't win on the road? And I don't think Tice was trying to "find" a way to lose. I don't think he was really hoping and looking for a way to lose today and make his team look bad. And yea the games agains the Giants sucked, but I don't think one loss like this (not saying they are going to win every game here on out) will ruin their confidence. I don't know about Cinci having more heart either, they've only played one game too so I don't know how you can see that after playing one game agains the Browns. Look I'm just as pissed off as any other Vikings fan out there at the pathetic loss today, they made some mistakes and now they just have to learn from those mistakes and pick up the pace for next week. They lost the season opener, now let's forget about it and have hope for next week.

Shut up and let the lady speak!!

:grin:

vikes09
09-12-2005, 12:31 AM
theres alot of positives from this game. our o-cord. wants to run which we we tried and couldnt establish, daunte didnt look good, the o-line which was decent considering some of those guys havent played for a year in our oline (rosenthal, winthrow) or a rookie (marcus). defensively we looked awesome. i havent EVER felt that way about being excited of our defense on every play hoping for something knowing the potential is there. keith newman was a freak today!!! smoot got an INT. and sharper was rolling some heads along with a TD.

miakurtzy07
09-12-2005, 12:44 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

There's one guy in my fantasy league who has and started:
Daunte Culpepper
Mewelde Moore
Michael Bennett
Nate Burleson
Travis Taylor and
Vikings DST...

Needless to say he's not winning.

ultravikingfan
09-12-2005, 12:44 AM
"COJOMAY" wrote:

What a crappy offensive line we have. It's gonna be a long season boys and "sissy" offensive line.

Ok. See ya!

PurplePackerEater
09-12-2005, 04:35 AM

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/rretarded.jpg
We'll be "cocky" again by Tuesday :grin: .

PurplePackerEater
09-12-2005, 04:40 AM

Why the F!!ck are you here? LEAVE US THE F!!ck ALONE.

(LMAO!)

Yeah! Leave us to our grieving! :grin:

6-KINGS
09-12-2005, 04:45 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"COJOMAY" wrote:

Ok. See ya!

Right on Ultra!!

ultravikingfan
09-12-2005, 04:47 AM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"COJOMAY" wrote:

Ok. See ya!

Right on Ultra!!

Sorry, I do not "joke" around.

"I tells it like it is!"

LIONMANIA
09-12-2005, 04:51 AM
LMAO hit the PANIC BUTTON VIKES SUCK

ultravikingfan
09-12-2005, 04:52 AM
"LIONMANIA" wrote:

Coming in here just to "Troll" will ensure a quick exit. Understand?

PurplePackerEater
09-12-2005, 04:53 AM
"LIONMANIA" wrote:

Hey, LIONMANIA, just in case you're confused...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/jamieanderson/ndoor.jpg

PurplePackerEater
09-12-2005, 04:56 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"LIONMANIA" wrote:

Coming in here just to "Troll" will ensure a quick exit. Understand?

Come on Ultra, we can handle this schmuck!! :lol:

mnjamie
09-12-2005, 04:59 AM
"LIONMANIA" wrote:

Wow, you are annoying ... Dang, one win over a team on the decline and you cant contain yourself. Wow, let's see:

"Over A DECADE Of Domination" of the DeTOILET Kitties:
- 26 total games
- Vikings wins: 18
- Lions wins: 8
- Winning %: .700

Dating back to this game:
11-21-04: Vikings 22 Lions 19

Till your team does something to change "Just the Facts", please go away...

:tool:

DemonicViking
09-12-2005, 05:02 AM
I'd wager any amount of money that once cryinmania's team continues their underachieving ways in weeks to come you won't hear a peep from.. it anymore.

LIONMANIA
09-12-2005, 05:13 AM
we will see...should of drafted Mike Williams instead of Williamson, to go along with the rest of your WRS THAT NO ONE WANTS <m robinson,t taylor,K robinson> LMAO

akvikefan89
09-12-2005, 05:15 AM
"LIONMANIA" wrote:

we will see...should of drafted Mike Williams instead of Williamson, to go along with the rest of your WRS THAT NO ONE WANTS <m robinson,t taylor,K robinson> LMAO
Why would we want another possesion WR?

mnvikes61
09-12-2005, 05:16 AM
hey lionmania. i love how you joined this site and started posted after the lions win one game. did you not want to join before the game? did you want to see how your team would do before you would join the site and start trolling? that's pretty gutless

DemonicViking
09-12-2005, 05:17 AM
Still, there's plenty of football left to be played, if you're team still cannot get it done with the players you have then the joke is on you.. when you fizzle again I doubt you'll be laughing out loud.

singersp
09-12-2005, 05:18 AM
"LIONMANIA" wrote:

You mean like Chris Carter?

mnvikes61
09-12-2005, 05:19 AM
yup, good point singer. man were we stupid for picking cris carter off of waivers. we're still kicking ourselves for making that stupid signing. :roll:

fred3105
09-12-2005, 05:20 AM
"LIONMANIA" wrote:

Look at your amazing WR stats:
Charles Rogers 1 catch 31yards
Roy Williams 2catches 13yards
Mike Williams 1 catch 3yards

Travis Taylor and Marcus Robinson put up better #s than your 3 WRs...

DemonicViking
09-12-2005, 05:23 AM
At this point.. I'm surprised the Bengal fans aren't here yet, boasting about their win today and how we should take notice of them.....

fred3105
09-12-2005, 05:24 AM
Im suprised no one is cheering for Willie Parker best running back in the NFL since he does have the most rushing yards after 1 week...

snowinapril
09-12-2005, 05:24 AM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

Man, that hurts. I can't believe you said that.

All I have to say is Chad Johnson = Mouth not heart

I would say that I would take Marv over Tice because Marv has more Heart.

pigskinronin
09-12-2005, 05:27 AM
"LIONMANIA" wrote:

LIONMANIA,

Why attack our wide receivers? Marcus Robinson is our 3rd WR, while Koren hasn't even played a down for the Vikings. But do you want to know something about those two... both have had 1000 yd seasons. How many 1000 yd seasons has Rogers had? Zero. The guy just can't stay healthy --- I'm thinking the Lions admit bust and release him within the next couple of years. Surely Roy Williams had a 1000 yarder last year to give you a reason to attack our wide recivers!? oops.. guess not.

mnjamie
09-12-2005, 05:28 AM
"fred3105" wrote:

"LIONMANIA" wrote:

WOW, Joey really scares me also:

Detroit Passing
C/ATT YDS AVG
J. Harrington 15/28 167 6.0

...... Must have been career numbers for him. And all this against the "Vaunted" 2005 Packer defense. "HEY TICE, cancel the game on week #9, we cant win .... they are just too dang good" :knob:

V4L
09-12-2005, 05:29 AM
Lionmania.. Your WR's sucked today too man..

Yours aren't that great anyway.. They just get alotta hype because they are all 1st round picks.. Charles Rogers needs to play in some games and produce before I start saying he is even decent.. Mike Williams is rookie man.. Who knows if he is gonna be good? And Roy Williams is pretty good but Nate Burleson should be about as good as him anyway..

PurplePackerEater
09-12-2005, 08:40 AM
"fred3105" wrote:

"LIONMANIA" wrote:

Is this really today's numbers, lmao, I wouldn't talk if I were you.

Btw, nice Panther Jerseys. :roll:

GreenBaySlackers
09-12-2005, 12:39 PM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"fred3105" wrote:

"LIONMANIA" wrote:

Is this really today's numbers, lmao, I wouldn't talk if I were you.

Btw, nice Panther Jerseys. :roll:
lol, wurd thats exactly what I was thinking...

JDogg926
09-12-2005, 03:52 PM
While we can talk all we want, the Lions are atop the NFC North right now.

VKG4LFE
09-12-2005, 03:54 PM
One week doesn't make a season, we'll be ok.

tarkenton10
09-12-2005, 04:11 PM
Vikings choke, first off we all know what you choke on, so why don't you go cry about the Lions thumping your team on a fudgepacker board. You and your boyfriend favre had a real good game huh?!!?!?!?

VKG4LFE
09-12-2005, 04:15 PM

Go home Troll! I'm sure we could look back on your posts and see how cocky you were too, I don't hear you talkin' now about your sh!tty @$$ team!

ultravikingfan
09-12-2005, 06:22 PM
He won't be posting in the near future! :wink:

elgordo
09-12-2005, 06:54 PM
The past 2 years we started off on fire, and barely made the playoffs.

You all can't turn into Chicken Littles after only one game.

Maybe the loss is a sign of good things to come. At least it is different than last year.

ShanePurpleBlood
09-12-2005, 07:02 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Dude.. No way can we play this bad of O all season! And our D looked real good.. We should become a good team as the season comes along.. This week we will work out the kinks and have a good game against the Bengels!

My thoughts exactly, I think we will get better with time.

smashmouth34
09-13-2005, 05:14 AM
For the record, the main reason the wr of detroit had a quiet game, is the packers commited a penalty everytime down the field. It was obvious Carroll could not handle those wr's. The Lions just have to get their o line gelled then they will be much improved.

mnjamie
09-13-2005, 05:18 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

He won't be posting in the near future! :wink:

Nice ... The Ultimate Troll "SmackDown".

ItalianStallion
09-13-2005, 05:19 AM
"JDogg926" wrote:

While we can talk all we want, the Lions are atop the NFC North right now.

In 2003 we were atop the North for 16 weeks, and missed the playoffs.