PDA

View Full Version : Who scores the first TD of the season..?



DemonicViking
09-11-2005, 03:32 PM
I think it will be a passing play, and I'm going to say Nate will be on the receiving end of a Culpepper strike for six... yyyeeaaaahhhh!

ThorSPL
09-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Defense scores our first touchdown... on Tampa's 2nd drive.....

K-Will forces the fumble... someone else (not calling it) returns it.

snowinapril
09-11-2005, 04:12 PM
T-Wil deep, 60 yards plus.

vikings6490
09-11-2005, 04:27 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

T-Wil deep, 60 yards plus.

That's what I was thinking

NeumDog
09-11-2005, 04:29 PM
I'll say we get inside the 10, and Pep runs it in himself.

cc21
09-11-2005, 04:32 PM
I hope its Burleson. It might be Travis Taylor though. I wouldn't be surprised to see him with like a 20 yard TD catch. Man I can't wait for this to start!

PurplePeopleEaters
09-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I don't care. I just hope that we win! My prediction would be Troy though. In a 3 WR set on the 20 yard line of the Bucs. Nate gets the double team and Troy is left with only a safety. TD!!!!!

Mr. Purple
09-11-2005, 04:38 PM
I think Nate boogy will get us downfield and a TD bye the Nasty Jermaine Wiggins Baby

snowinapril
09-11-2005, 04:40 PM
"vikings6490" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

T-Wil deep, 60 yards plus.

That's what I was thinking

I just want him to earn his money this year. If not this game then the next. If his first TD was against the Yucks, and it was over 50 yds, we would never hear the end of how this guy is the young Moss. Every new anouncer will be saying it like we never heard it before in our lives, "he is exactly like moss, the deep ball threat he is."

guzziVike
09-11-2005, 05:12 PM
So many dang weapons, but it feels like a quick pass, inside the 20, surgical slant accross the middle by Travis T, Smash hit at the Goal line, VIKINGS TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SJHILL
09-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Pepper runs it in from 6 yards out.

rkuriger04
09-11-2005, 05:16 PM
one word....Moe

canadian_vikes_fan
09-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Marcus Robinson

snowinapril
09-11-2005, 05:41 PM
Sarcasm:

Without Randy Moss, we probably won't score a touchdown all season :roll:

Ltrey33
09-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Moe on a 3 yard TD run!

ADubya26
09-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Antoine Winfield

Skoal_Vikings
09-11-2005, 05:57 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

T-Wil deep, 60 yards plus.\

thats what i wanna see, but im not sure if thatll be it. im thinkin m-rob on a fade route from inside the 5. daunte throws it up to him and he goes and gets it.

duffVIkEs
09-11-2005, 05:58 PM
WIGGINS!

snowinapril
09-11-2005, 06:02 PM
"ADubya26" wrote:

Antoine Winfield

Now there is someone with some vision, thinking outside the box.

I like that! Really, there isn't anything more exciting than a Defensive TD. It is totally unexpected, therefore that much more exciting.

akvikefan89
09-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Darren Sharper

Lotza
09-11-2005, 06:28 PM
im going with winfield int return for tuouchdown!!

ultravikingfan
09-11-2005, 06:30 PM
Wiggins! Gettin' "wiggy" with it!

SamDawg84
09-11-2005, 06:31 PM
nate dawg

PurplePeopleEaters
09-11-2005, 06:32 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"ADubya26" wrote:

Antoine Winfield

Now there is someone with some vision, thinking outside the box.

I like that! Really, there isn't anything more exciting than a Defensive TD. It is totally unexpected, therefore that much more exciting.

How about a Keenan Howry punt return? Boy would we be eating crow. :shock:

Lundar
09-11-2005, 06:33 PM
Moe Williams...take that one to the bank!

akvikefan89
09-11-2005, 06:35 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

"ADubya26" wrote:

Antoine Winfield

Now there is someone with some vision, thinking outside the box.

I like that! Really, there isn't anything more exciting than a Defensive TD. It is totally unexpected, therefore that much more exciting.

How about a Keenan Howry punt return? Boy would we be eating crow. :shock:
lol, no kidding. :lol:

audioghost
09-11-2005, 06:38 PM
"Lundar" wrote:

Moe Williams...take that one to the bank!

I second that pick! MOE MONEY MOE MONEY!

NeoVikesTX
09-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Pass to Marcus Robinson in the end zone. TOUCHDOWN!

ShanePurpleBlood
09-11-2005, 07:05 PM
Fred Smoot on D and Nate for the O

vikinggreg
09-11-2005, 07:34 PM
IT was Sharper

SharperImage42
09-11-2005, 07:35 PM
AYAYY TOUCHDOWN!!! I SO CALLED IT AFTER THE "PENALTY"

michaelmazid
09-11-2005, 07:36 PM
HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. i GUESS HE IS NOT OVER THE HILL. 88 YARDS BABY

GreenBaySlackers
09-11-2005, 07:38 PM
huh... definantly would have guessed sharper

GreenBaySlackers
09-11-2005, 07:39 PM
doesnt look like he lost a step now does it packerbackers?

PAvikesfan
09-11-2005, 07:39 PM
F yeah! Defense keep them licks coming! IT's CLOBBERING TIME!

vikes09
09-11-2005, 08:27 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

Sarcasm:

Without Randy Moss, we probably won't score a touchdown all season :roll:

the sad part is we havent yet. :shock:

snowinapril
09-11-2005, 08:42 PM
"vikes09" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

Sarcasm:

Without Randy Moss, we probably won't score a touchdown all season :roll:

the sad part is we havent yet. :shock:

Don't worry, DC is just trying too hard to do it on his own.

I know it doesn't look good. I also know that we have all been saying the TB D is not that good but they seem to be doing a good job not letting DC get a good look at the WRs. Our line has not been giving us time to look down field at all.

Better second half, please, let's play a better half of football.

This is only week one and it is in no indication of how the rest of the season will go. That goes for our D or our O.

GreenBaySlackers
09-11-2005, 09:15 PM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"vikes09" wrote:

"snowinapril" wrote:

Sarcasm:

Without Randy Moss, we probably won't score a touchdown all season :roll:

the sad part is we havent yet. :shock:

Don't worry, DC is just trying too hard to do it on his own.

I know it doesn't look good. I also know that we have all been saying the TB D is not that good but they seem to be doing a good job not letting DC get a good look at the WRs. Our line has not been giving us time to look down field at all.

Better second half, please, let's play a better half of football.

This is only week one and it is in no indication of how the rest of the season will go. That goes for our D or our O. you should just make that your sig, then you wont have to type it anymore