PDA

View Full Version : Excited for SUNDAY!?!?!?!?!

XxHXCxX
09-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Are all of you vikes fans ready to see our brand new caddy run over your purple peni$ eaters???? :shock: I cant wait to see booger and Simeon knock down Culpepper a few times and then he will start complaining and wishing moss was back!!! hahahha Good Luck sunday !!! YOU WILL NEED IT!!!! :twisted:

Prophet
09-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Funny stuff. Cadillac will be introduced to the NFL, this ain't the SEC. The only threat that the Bucs have on D is their reputation of being tough. The current defensive unit of the Bucs will get winded during the introductions.

Chucky will wish he never took this job after his team is thoroughly destroyed.

I cannot wait for this game. Griese is a big threat ain't he? Clayton is the only real threat the Bucs have to offer in their receiving corps. Maybe Ike Hilliard can improve on his TD production from last year....what did he get again? Oh yeah, it was 0 TDs in 15 starts. By the way, nice pick up.

The only thing I'm worried about is running out of beer.

VKG4LFE
09-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Do we play Sunday? I haven't really thought about it. lol

mnvikes61
09-09-2005, 09:09 PM
:lol: i think he watched that introduction video of the bucs a couple hundred times too much and got confused. probaly thinking that the bucs will be carrying in swords into the Metrodome lol. i wonder what he'll say when our D-line is tearing through their "awesome" o-line?!

akvikefan89
09-09-2005, 09:16 PM
It's posts like this that get you banned. But um, no, I'm not excessivly worried about the Bucs.

Ltrey33
09-09-2005, 09:19 PM
TROLL!!!! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! (Where's my holy water?) This one's for you 6-Kings!

No I'm not worried, come back and get your beating after the Sucs lose.

Webby
09-09-2005, 09:21 PM
I am sure he doesn't care. lol

sunny
09-09-2005, 09:22 PM
XxHXCxX Welcome and Goodbye :thebirdman:

DoraTheExplorer
09-09-2005, 09:24 PM
How original! :roll:

What a moron? Listen buddy, your Booger and Simeon are nothing compared to what the Vikes have on our D-Line. Fat Pat, K-Will, Erasmus James, and Lance Johnstone. Prepare to get annilated.

southern_yankee
09-09-2005, 09:25 PM
Aren't trolls usually more...I don't know, articulate? I'm awfully disappointed in my first troll sighting.

VikingsM4
09-09-2005, 09:30 PM
I would respond to him, But I feel I've already wasted enough time by typing this. :shock:
P.S. I will forever hate the bucs for taking our single loss in 98.....Redemption is here.

MensaTice
09-09-2005, 09:33 PM
I have a feeling this is a packer fan trying to get us all riled up. If it is a Bucs fan that post is laughable. I can't wait for Sunday to watch the bloodbath.

ShanePurpleBlood
09-09-2005, 09:33 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

TROLL!!!! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! (Where's my holy water?) This one's for you 6-Kings!

No I'm not worried, come back and get your beating after the Sucs lose.

Yeah, that was a lame troll! Probalby a 1 poster. I would like to hear him Sunday night! :razz: :lol: He will be crying himself to sleep after our D line kills his weak O line!

smootpepper
09-09-2005, 09:36 PM
"southern_yankee" wrote:

Aren't trolls usually more...I don't know, articulate? I'm awfully disappointed in my first troll sighting.

Dont worry, I think this is a hoaxed troll sighting. I mean, come on, I know 4 year olds that can put up a better troll argument then this guy/gal/thing. If its not a hoax, I dont think he has grown his horns yet, he just have velvet nubs on his head. I bet he is still has spots too. Aww how cute!

Dont worry little guy, someday you will grow into a big and strong troll, but that day is not today. Sorry.

DoraTheExplorer
09-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Can someone delete this thread? It's a waste of space, time, and energy for people. I'm sitting here, recovering from being hit by a car, and all I get to see is some cross-eyed, inbred piece of trailer trash from Florida making funning of the best team in the NFC.

DoraTheExplorer
09-09-2005, 09:40 PM
"smootpepper" wrote:

"southern_yankee" wrote:

Dont worry, I think this is a hoaxed troll sighting. I mean, come on, I know 4 year olds that can put up a better troll argument then this guy/gal/thing. If its not a hoax, I dont think he has grown his horns yet, he just have velvet nubs on his head. I bet he is still has spots too. Aww how cute!

Dont worry little guy, someday you will grow into a big and strong troll, but that day is not today. Sorry.

LMAO

mnvikes61
09-09-2005, 09:41 PM
i agree Dora, the only time it's any fun to watch a Troll get bashed is mean he tries to stick around. looks like this guy is a one poster, who wasted his time filling out the registration.

ultravikingfan
09-09-2005, 09:42 PM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

It's posts like this that get you banned. But um, no, I'm not excessivly worried about the Bucs.

Naw, thats not bad. Actually it was pretty weak! Doubt if he will even come back. Probably has to ask mommy to turn on the PC again!

Tampa Bay fans...are there any left?

akvikefan89
09-09-2005, 09:44 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

Naw, thats not bad. Actually it was pretty weak! Doubt if he will even come back. Probably has to ask mommy to turn on the PC again!

It was. But come on, "purple p____ eaters"

ultravikingfan
09-09-2005, 09:52 PM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

It was. But come on, "purple p____ eaters"

Its typical offseason opponent smack. They are only here until we beat their jiggly butts. Besides, it like 3,000+ against 1. He is screwed!

And it just shows how ignorant some fans are. (Inbred too)

VikingsM4
09-09-2005, 10:06 PM
Much agreed ultra

NeoVikesTX
09-09-2005, 10:14 PM
"DoraTheExplorer" wrote:

How original! :roll:

What a silly guy? Listen buddy, your Booger and Simeon are nothing compared to what the Vikes have on our D-Line. Fat Pat, K-Will, Erasmus James, and Lance Johnstone. Prepare to get annilated.

Don't forget about Kenechi Udeze, Darrion Scott, and Spencer Johnson!

ShanePurpleBlood
09-09-2005, 10:17 PM
"DoraTheExplorer" wrote:

Can someone delete this thread? It's a waste of space, time, and energy for people. I'm sitting here, recovering from being hit by a car, and all I get to see is some cross-eyed, inbred piece of trailer trash from Florida making funning of the best team in the NFC.

Glorious Dora!

XxHXCxX
09-10-2005, 12:25 AM
LOL its funny that you people are sooo blinded by your purple sunglasses.. the Vikes are going No where this year. I never stated in my post that we were either but we tear through the Vikes pretty much every time we play them... LOL i made this post to see where minnesota fans were coming from and all i got were people bashing me AHAHHAH its because you have no substantial facts to back up your arguments!!! the Vikings are a bunch of big purple panzies LOL get over it. Go to www.pewterreport.com to hear what real fans (NOT A BUNCH OF BANDWAGGON HOMERS) have to say about your team AHHAHHAHAH

PurplePeopleEaters
09-10-2005, 12:29 AM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

LOL its funny that you people are sooo blinded by your purple sunglasses.. the Vikes are going No where this year. I never stated in my post that we were either but we tear through the Vikes pretty much every time we play them... LOL i made this post to see where minnesota fans were coming from and all i got were people bashing me AHAHHAH its because you have no substantial facts to back up your arguments!!! the Vikings are a bunch of big purple panzies LOL get over it. Go to www.pewterreport.com to hear what real fans (NOT A BUNCH OF BANDWAGGON HOMERS) have to say about your team AHHAHHAHAH

:roll:

A bucs fan is telling me that the vikings are going nowhere? Come back when you have a legitimate team dumbass.

V4L
09-10-2005, 12:31 AM
LOL Xx.. UR a lil beeitch dude.. You seriously think the Bucs are something special? I can honestly say.. Not being biased, that we have a great shot this year.. As for the bucs I dont see it.. Ur QB sucks.. U got a rookie RB.. And ur D isn't anything to brag about.. Ur getting crushed sunday bro! Come back here after the game and eat some crow

V4L
09-10-2005, 12:37 AM
Match ups here..

Bucs o-line against our D-line.. We win

Our O-line against their D-line.. It's close but we win.. And Pep can get away from defenders better then anyone..

Our WR's against thier DB's.. All they have in Ronde.. We win

Our DB's against thier WR's.. All they have in Clayton.. We win

Caddy Against our D-line.. Fat Pat is gonna welcome him the NFL the hard way..

Bennett against thier D-line.. They can have this one.. Pep will spread the ball around and will put up enough points anyway..

I could put more but I really don't care too.. I can honestly say 35-17 or something in that area isn't too unlogical for us

ShanePurpleBlood
09-10-2005, 12:41 AM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

I will be betting you won't be emotionally stable to type after the whooping the Purple will put on your loser Sucs...I mean Bucs!

Prophet
09-10-2005, 12:41 AM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

Looks like little boy blue has returned. You mentioned we have no facts to back up our arguments and all you do is come on here and chant at a kindergarten level with nothing but rubbish.

but we tear through the Vikes pretty much every time we play them

I guess we can't expect very good math skills from someone who is obviously mentally challenged. The series history is:

MN 31
TB 18

I really don't think that would be considered tearing through the Vikings. Maybe you should put the lids back on the lead-based paint.

Tampa Bay even has the dubious distinction of having the worse overall record in the NFL. Now that is something to be proud of.

I can't believe I just wasted another minute responding to you. I'm all for banning this loser, he brings no content or discussion.

TARKenton
09-10-2005, 12:55 AM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

Make the playoffs then come and say something. til then, crawl back under your rock of shame. :tool:

XxHXCxX
09-10-2005, 01:08 AM
hahahahah OH NO!!!! PLEASE DONT BAN ME!!!! I DONT THINK I CAN MAKE ANOTHER USERNAME HHAHA!!!! how many rings do you guys have again??? thats what i thought Silence.... the same sound you will hear in that purple dome of yours during the 3rd quarter lol

V4L
09-10-2005, 01:13 AM
Actually they can ban ur whole IP Adress smart guy! Why does everyone bring up superbowl rings? I don't care about the past.. As long as we are gonna kick the shit outta the pups! Dude honestly how do you think the Bucs are better then us?

akvikefan89
09-10-2005, 01:15 AM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

hahahahah OH NO!!!! PLEASE DONT BAN ME!!!! I DONT THINK I CAN MAKE ANOTHER USERNAME HHAHA!!!! how many rings do you guys have again??? thats what i thought Silence.... the same sound you will hear in that purple dome of yours during the 3rd quarter lol
He can bann your IP dude, Bucs and pack going nowhere.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-10-2005, 01:29 AM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

He will just ban your IP and then you will never be able to visit the site again. He told me it will just come up as black. :lol:

How many brains do you have again? that's what I thought. Silence.

Also... There is no such thing as silence in the Dome. That's why your shitty team is trying to "simulate" the crowd noise. I just cant understand how you can think that you are a better team then us. Who is your QB again? I can't even remember his name. Is it brain griese? The guy who failed for every other team he was with? thats what I thought. Silence.

V4L
09-10-2005, 01:33 AM
Ur whole team is scared too man! Ur D is scared of Pep.. And Ronde is afraid of all the WR weapons we have.. By the way that link you posted earlier, I clicked on it and that site is frickin gayyyyyyy!

akvikefan89
09-10-2005, 01:34 AM
LOL, he shot himself in the foot. :lol:

PurpleTide
09-10-2005, 02:11 AM
Xx, you are delusional if you think that 0-line of yours is gonna be anything but a leaky dam. First we'll shut the Cadillac down, because with no push from that stussie led line, that cad will get no mileage. Then Griese will get his stand in the pocket jiggly butt smashed, and when they spatchula him off the field, that sims kid will come in and also get crushed.
Your insults are funny, really shows a maturity level we here at P.P.O. have rarely been seen. Please come back Sunday night and eat that puke pewter crow we've been prepping just for you.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-10-2005, 02:24 AM
I went to that website and half of their fans think that we are going to win. At least they have some smart fans that will admit it when they are screwed. :lol:

V4L
09-10-2005, 02:27 AM
hey the 1st bucs fan on here... d brooks is goin to get leveled by some 1(hopefully by wiggins).... and im excited for the next 2 sundays.... i have a vikes game on it.... but its vs the bengals

SamDawg84
09-10-2005, 02:30 AM
sorry i ment to say that on mine. my bad

mnjamie
09-10-2005, 02:44 AM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

And your factual statement was .... again ???? Can't retort till a statement is made ... come on, you can do it. Push the little keys, with you little troll fingers ... come on, you can dooo it .. good troll.

SamDawg84
09-10-2005, 03:07 AM
hey XxHXCxX.. whos ur qb? isnt it some non pro bowl qb?

hovan
09-10-2005, 03:18 AM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

.....um....hello what is this?.....shoo fly... :roll:

mnjamie
09-10-2005, 03:20 AM
Actual Quote from a "Hall of Famer" from your beloved site XXXXXXxxX X whatever .......
------------------------------------------------------------
MyInnerFan
Bucs Hall of Famer

USA
3928 Posts

Show Profile Reply with Quote

quote:Originally posted by Buck It

I dunno...Seems the Vikes took all that Randy money and bought themselves a defense. They may not be as high scoring as before, but I'll betcha dollars to doughnuts that they give us hell this year.

We're not that good, so they'll definitely give us hell, and will probably beat us.

Sounds like your the only troll huffing paint down by Pier 60 who thinks you remotely have a chance this weekend ... fool. :thebirdman:

shockzilla
09-10-2005, 04:00 AM
Also, by the way, little Buccaneer Boy, in case you didn't notice on your precious little "PutridReport", TWO OF THE THREE WRITERS ON STAFF AT YOUR REPORT PICKED THE VIKINGS TO WIN...

Stick that in your cannons and smoke it...

DemonicViking
09-10-2005, 04:28 AM
"XxHXCxX" wrote:

Be happy with that one ring, after that one hit wonder, it might be a long time before your team even gets a whiff of the super bowl, in the mean time it looks like a return to the glory days and polluting the state of Florida with their special brand of losing. I remember the Bucs inaugural season like it was yesterday.. let's see.. they won not once, not twice.. well actually.. they didn't win at all.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-10-2005, 04:54 AM
I think he got scared and left. Nice job fellow Troll Marshalls.

nextvikingsstar
09-10-2005, 05:35 AM
did anybody checkout the pewterreport.com ahah they have us picked to win who ever that cat was obviously needs help and he is wrong about the game being quiet cuz i will be at my 4 vikings game 1st season openor and i know me and about 60000 other fans will keep um going specially when were up big

audioghost
09-10-2005, 05:37 AM
Here's what i THINK of the Packers....

http://www.bubblegoose.com/Poop/poop_06-23-2003.JPG

mnjamie
09-10-2005, 05:40 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

Really, REALLY didnt need that .... :pukeright:

akvikefan89
09-10-2005, 05:42 AM
"mnjamie" wrote:

"audioghost" wrote:

Really, REALLY didnt need that .... :pukeright:
:evil4: tisk tisk, you should have known better (what was it? :lol: )

audioghost
09-10-2005, 05:44 AM
Hey, has anyone seen Jay and Silent Bob Strike back??? I didn't think this actually existed.....I thought it was pretty sweet that the site from the movie is real.....if you saw the movie check this out.....

http://www.moviepoopshoot.com/old/index.html

mnvikes61
09-10-2005, 05:44 AM
yah i've seen Jay and Silent Bob strike back. it's really stupid.

audioghost
09-10-2005, 05:55 AM
"mnvikes61" wrote:

yah i've seen Jay and Silent Bob strike back. it's really stupid.
I thought it was pretty funny...sorry....

mnvikes61
09-10-2005, 05:58 AM
no problem, the only Jay and Silent Bob movie i liked was Clerks, that movie was hilarious. have you seen that one?

audioghost
09-10-2005, 06:01 AM
oh yea....im a big jay and silent bob fan....clerks, mallrats, dogma, jay and silent bob strike back.....i seen em all

V4L
09-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Jay and Silent Bob are hilarious! Classic stoner movies haha.. I own them all.. Clerks.. Clerks uncensored.. Mallrats.. Chasing Amy.. Mallrats.. Stike back.. Dogma.. I just can't get enough they are too funny

singersp
09-10-2005, 08:39 PM
"audioghost" wrote:

So that's where Bozo went!

mnvikes61
09-10-2005, 09:10 PM
mallrats was pretty funny, but i think the best thing that Jay and Silent Bob did was in Clerks, that movie is so hilarious. too many funny parts in that movie.

V4L
09-10-2005, 10:30 PM
I dunno it's thier boringest movie I think besides Chasing Amy.. Which doesn't have them in it much anyway.. Mallrats is personally my favorite... NUGGA NUGGA NOOCH!

mnvikes61
09-10-2005, 10:52 PM
i guess since i'm a cashier that movie just is really great. i feel like doing some of that stuff when i'm working :lol:

V4L
09-10-2005, 10:54 PM
lol mn.. I guess you can relate then.. It's a great movie though don't get me wrong..

singersp
09-10-2005, 10:55 PM
I haven't seen any movies with Jay & silent Bob, but I would like to watch a Monday Night football game with Al & silent John.

V4L
09-10-2005, 10:57 PM
Your missing out singer!! I suggest renting it tonight and hit a bong and watch it.. I mean pop some popcorn and watch it!

mnvikes61
09-10-2005, 10:58 PM
the only way that'll happen is when he is stuffing his face with that turkdunkin or what ever you call it.

singersp
09-10-2005, 11:02 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Your missing out singer!! I suggest renting it tonight and hit a bong and watch it.. I mean pop some popcorn and watch it!

If there anything like a modern day Cheech & Chong or better, I'll be sure to do it.

Thanx

V4L
09-10-2005, 11:05 PM
Eh it's kinda like them.. But Cheech n Chong was all about the weed.. Jay and Silent Bob are just hilarious.. Don't tell me you haven't seen How High though? Modern day cheech n Chong there

mnvikes61
09-10-2005, 11:07 PM
:lol: Vikez if you're the "semiofficial bong tester" who is the "official bong tester"? how high was alright, i thought half baked was better though.