PDA

View Full Version : New Member

singersp
09-08-2005, 09:05 AM
I'm a new member & am here to introduce myself - as suggested. I have been a Vikings fan since - forever. I now live in Wisconsin, but was born & raised in Winona, MN. I feel a Vikings fan in Wisconsin could only improve the class over here. I've been to every home game the past 4 years & am for the 1st time a season ticket holder in section 236, row 21. Everything is looking positive this year. Can I have a big "Yes" for new owner Zygi Wilf? I hated to see Moss, Hovan & Campbell go, but if it's for the better, then I support it. I also support the move to sign Koren Ronbinson & despised Jim Souhans article in the Trib. Being a recovering alcoholic myself for 5 years now (so don't buy me a beer) I know where he's been & where he's going. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance & everyones entitled to their own opinion. For those of you who remember, did we not give Chris Carter his 2nd chance? That panned out just fine! SKOL VIKES!

akvikefan89
09-08-2005, 09:08 AM
Welcome to the site! Enjoy.

mnjamie
09-08-2005, 09:26 AM
Glad to see you found the light !!!! welcome.

AngloVike
09-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Welcome to the board singersp and a good post. Look forward to hearing plenty from you on all things purple.
As you say everyone deserves a second chance and, who knows, this may pan out the same as CC did. I'll be happy to judge Robinson by his on-the field performances as to whether he was worth the chance, as long as he keeps himself out of trouble then everyone will be happy.
We'll get Ultra to come by with a root beer for you !

ultravikingfan
09-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Welcome to PP.O! Gonna be a great year!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

PurpleTide
09-08-2005, 04:51 PM
Welcome aboard singersp, and start that postin' as the season is upon us!!

VKG4LFE
09-08-2005, 11:16 PM
You must not have read his post ultra, you should have given him a rootbeer!

Welcome to the site singersp. I went to school at Winona St. University, best 5 years of my life!!

VikingsFan1989
09-09-2005, 04:32 AM
Good to have another Viking undercover in Packerland. Keep fighting the good fight with us. I share your pain of being forced to live in Wisconsin.

vikings6490
09-09-2005, 04:40 AM
Welcome to the best site on the net!

singersp
09-09-2005, 05:02 AM
"VikingsFan1989" wrote:

Good to have another Viking undercover in Packerland. Keep fighting the good fight with us. I share your pain of being forced to live in Wisconsin. I'm not forced to live over here, it's just where I ended up living with my now ex-wife (a cheesehead). The way I look at it is, the more us there are over here, the less room there is for cheeseheads.

Lotza
09-09-2005, 05:06 AM
welcome glad to see you on the gest site you;llever see

Prophet
01-24-2007, 11:15 PM
Welcome to the site, look forward to your posts.

Zeus
01-25-2007, 10:47 AM
Valkommen and SKOL!

If you feel like it, you could post a few newspaper or magazine stories on the Vikes.
Would be nice to be able to link up to some of that stuff via PP.O.

=Z=

Vikes_King
02-01-2007, 11:54 AM
welcome to the site singer! feel like i've heard the name before tho...

Christie
02-17-2007, 09:25 AM
Everyone must be bored in the off season. Soon maybe my intro post will appear ???i suppose not I am not as important as singer and cajun. Well anyway singer welcome to the best site. :-*

PurplePackerEater
03-03-2007, 04:53 PM
"Zeus" wrote:

Valkommen and SKOL!

If you feel like it, you could post a few newspaper or magazine stories on the Vikes.
Would be nice to be able to link up to some of that stuff via PP.O.

=Z=

Yeah!

And give away some cool shit too! ;D

BadlandsVikings
01-19-2009, 09:46 PM
welcome to the site

i hear people in Wisconsin don't cook theiir meat before they eat it

marstc09
01-19-2009, 09:50 PM
40,000 posts in 3 years?! Holy shit!
:o

singersp
01-20-2009, 07:31 AM
"marstc09" wrote:

3 years, 4 months.
;)

Marrdro
01-20-2009, 07:46 AM
Welcome to the site my newest purple friend.
Post well and often.

I look forward to the day we finally meet and you give me a pair of Purple Vikings Socks that aren't very lucky..... ;D

marstc09
01-20-2009, 09:25 AM
"singersp" wrote:

"marstc09" wrote:

3 years, 4 months.
;)

Good god. I think I have been here like 2 years and only have 10,000. I thought I was posting a lot. You must have like 3 computers and use your toes to make posts as well.
;D

Prophet
01-20-2009, 09:58 AM
"singersp" wrote:

I'm a new member & am here to introduce myself - as suggested. I have been a Vikings fan since - forever. I now live in Wisconsin, but was born & raised in Winona, MN. I feel a Vikings fan in Wisconsin could only improve the class over here. I've been to every home game the past 4 years & am for the 1st time a season ticket holder in section 236, row 21. Everything is looking positive this year. Can I have a big "Yes" for new owner Zygi Wilf? I hated to see Moss, Hovan & Campbell go, but if it's for the better, then I support it. I also support the move to sign Koren Ronbinson & despised Jim Souhans article in the Trib. Being a recovering alcoholic myself for 5 years now (so don't buy me a beer) I know where he's been & where he's going. Everyone deserves a 2nd chance & everyones entitled to their own opinion. For those of you who remember, did we not give Chris Carter his 2nd chance? That panned out just fine! SKOL VIKES!

Welcome!
Glad you joined up.
I'm a rookie post whore since I'm trailing you by a ways and joined a few years before you.
Marrdro has to be the king though if you look at the rate.

Marrdro
01-20-2009, 10:15 AM
"Prophet" wrote:

"singersp" wrote:

Welcome!
Glad you joined up.
I'm a rookie post whore since I'm trailing you by a ways and joined a few years before you.
Marrdro has to be the king though if you look at the rate.

Not when you consider that there are really two of him....(Good and Bad)

PurpleTide
01-20-2009, 10:32 AM
"PurpleTide" wrote:

Welcome aboard singersp, and start that postin' as the season is upon us!!

Dang, I thought singersp was one of the founding Charter members here. I've been steamrolled by the Clark Kent of PPO. 8)

SKOL
01-20-2009, 10:41 AM
Welcome newb.
Enjoy your time here.

gregair13
01-20-2009, 07:22 PM
Don't ever leave us.

singersp
01-22-2009, 06:02 AM
"gregair13" wrote:

Don't ever leave us.

You can check in, but you can never leave.

El Vikingo
01-22-2009, 06:09 AM
"Marrdro" wrote:

I look forward to the day we finally meet and you give me a pair of Purple Vikings Sock

there you go

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3756.jpg

:P

Prophet
01-22-2009, 08:27 AM
"El" wrote:

"Marrdro" wrote:

I look forward to the day we finally meet and you give me a pair of Purple Vikings Sock

there you go

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o310/mandy_star26/100_3756.jpg

:P

lmao, still better than smelling the stench of Ned's nekkid ass.