PDA

View Full Version : LOOKIN FOR PURPLE MOUNTAINS IN DENVER, HELP?

PURPLEPOEPLEINDENVER
09-07-2005, 02:29 AM
ANY FANS IN THE AREA KNOW A CLOSE PLACE TO WATCH VIKES IN NORTHEAST DENVER? OR ANYWHERE IN DENVER AREA? DIRECTV HAS REALLY SUCKED IN THE LAST THREE YEARS. IF THE GAME IS ON NATIONAL BROADCAST THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BROADCAST DUE TO VIEWING AND ADVERTISING RIGHTS. SOMETIMES LATE IN THE SECOND QUARTER THEY FINALLY FIGURE OUT WHAT GAMES ARE NATIONAL AND GET THE GAME ON. IF IT IS ON NATIONAL AND EITHER THE GAME IS UNINTERESTING TO MOST VIEWERS OR IF THE GAME RUNS LONG AND THE DONKEYS START AT 200mst, THERE GOES YOUR COVERAGE. THEN ALL YOU GET IS JON ELLWEY AUTO DEALERSHIP COMERCIALS! WHO THE HELL IS THIS JON ELLWEY GUY? Ed in Denver

PurplePeopleEaters
09-07-2005, 02:32 AM
I don't want to read your post because it is in all caps.

Anyways... Welcome! I live in NC so I can't help you there...

so-cal vike
09-07-2005, 02:58 AM
I don't know about purple mountains, but I can help you with something else thats purple in Denver.

http://www.marijuana-art.com/11PurpleIndicaX.jpg

DemonicViking
09-07-2005, 02:59 AM
I think I went deaf.

snowinapril
09-07-2005, 03:08 AM
I haven't had any problem with the DTV.

Good luck finding a bar to watch in.

ryanmurphy
09-07-2005, 03:10 AM
What is a poeple? Did you mean to call yourself PURPLEPEOPLEINDENVER?

Lotza
09-07-2005, 03:10 AM
caps?

VikingsFan1989
09-07-2005, 05:06 AM
No more caps. Anyways welcome.

ColoradoVike
09-07-2005, 05:44 AM
Your North American guide to vikings bars:

http://vikings.scout.com/2/11141.html

If you have DTV, you can get sunday ticket. That trumps the sports bars, in my opinion.

canadian_vikes_fan
09-07-2005, 05:49 AM
"ColoradoVike" wrote:

Your North American guide to vikings bars

http//vikings.scout.com/2/11141.html

If you have DTV, you can get sunday ticket. That trumps the sports bars, in my opinion.Wow. They have a whopping 3 bars in Canada. Maybe I'll fly out to BC on Sunday to watch the game. :lol:

PURPLEPOEPLEINDENVER
09-07-2005, 06:27 AM
Boy you folks are tough on the new guy! I know all caps looks like i'm yelling, SORRY. Yess buy the tiim I nowtisisd mi spelin airor I culdnt figr oot howe too ficks itt. Purple mountains are well built women in tight purple vike top. So-Cal Please send me some of your purple stuff: Ed @ Purple county Jail, Vikickass, Co. 80f__k u all 2.

ColoradoVike
09-07-2005, 06:39 AM
"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

"ColoradoVike" wrote:

Your North American guide to vikings bars

http//vikings.scout.com/2/11141.html

If you have DTV, you can get sunday ticket. That trumps the sports bars, in my opinion.Wow. They have a whopping 3 bars in Canada. Maybe I'll fly out to BC on Sunday to watch the game. :lol:

I bet there's a few unmentioned places in SW Ontario and Manitoba.

For the record, I love Canada.

PhillyVikes
09-07-2005, 06:44 AM
"PURPLEPOEPLEINDENVER" wrote:

Boy you folks are tough on the new guy! I know all caps looks like i'm yelling, SORRY. Yess buy the tiim I nowtisisd mi spelin airor I culdnt figr oot howe too ficks itt. Purple mountains are well built women in tight purple vike top. So-Cal Please send me some of your purple stuff: Ed @ Purple county Jail, Vikickass, Co. 80f__k u all 2.

ROFL, I dont know if im drunk or just not understanding this!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Vikes!!!!!

mnvikes61
09-07-2005, 06:45 AM
"PhillyVikes" wrote:

ROFL, I dont know if im drunk or just not understanding this!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Vikes!!!!!
:lol: i'm with yah on that PV. i'm sober and only understood that "Purple Mountains" are chicks that are well-built in purple viking tops, other than that i have no clue

so-cal vike
09-07-2005, 07:04 AM

So-Cal Please send me some of your purple stuff: Ed @ Purple county Jail, Vikickass, Co. 80f__k u all 2.

It's on it's way. It will be carefully delivered by two gentelmen whom you can call "the freak" and "SOD." My apologies if the shipment is a little light. :wink:

mnjamie
09-07-2005, 07:06 AM

Webby, webby .... Please enable spellchecker !!!!! Or my head will: :violent2:

mnvikes61
09-07-2005, 07:14 AM
"mnjamie" wrote:

Webby, webby .... Please enable spellchecker !!!!! Or my head will: :violent2:

it took me a little bit but i decoded everything he said, still didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. not trying to mean or anything purplepeopleindenver.

PURPLEPOEPLEINDENVER
09-07-2005, 07:21 AM
Philvik and Mnvik: what you want to do is start at the top and try to read the posts without losing your concentration and follow along down the page untill one day.....COMPREHENTION! Practice is my advice.

so-cal vike
09-07-2005, 07:30 AM
Let's get ready to rumble! :boxing:

mnvikes61
09-07-2005, 07:33 AM

Philvik and Mnvik: what you want to do is start at the top and try to read the posts without losing your concentration and follow along down the page untill one day.....COMPREHENTION! Practice is my advice.
hey man, i'm not trying to pick a fight. i understood your first post that was in all caps, didn't have a problem with that one. i couldn't understand your 2nd one i'm sorry if i missed something, but i'm definately not trying to pick a fight with anybody.

akvikefan89
09-07-2005, 07:37 AM

Simmer down there pal. Nobody was being nasty, all caps aren't appreciated here and they were just letting you know.

Anyways,
welcome to the site. Take a look around, read some threads and learn how things work around here.

SKOL!

PURPLEPOEPLEINDENVER
09-07-2005, 08:58 AM
Everything is ok. People like me. I am a good person, and that's...ok.
Heart rate returning to normal, bloodpressure falling, I don't want to have another episode like that one today in the home furnishings department at Walmart. As you can see, I'm generally a smarta$$ who has something completely different festering in his cantalope. I have to go put my toys away and take a bath. I do like a good verbal duel just about as much as those deliveries from So-Cal. So-Cal, dude, sticky-knarley stuff but you forgot send back my change$?

mnvikes61
09-07-2005, 09:03 AM
you should have plenty of fun. espically if your into bashing on packer trolls that come in here to do nothing but cause problems. you should fit right in with the rest of the people who like to verbally duel.

so-cal vike
09-07-2005, 09:05 AM

So-Cal, dude, sticky-knarley stuff but you forgot send back my change$?

My bad...I do believe I owe youhttp://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-reviews/images/f/fifty-cent/massacre.gif

akvikefan89
09-07-2005, 09:08 AM
"so-cal vike" wrote:

My bad...I do believe I owe youhttp://www.pitchforkmedia.com/record-reviews/images/f/fifty-cent/massacre.gif
You buy somethin from him?

so-cal vike
09-07-2005, 09:18 AM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"so-cal vike" wrote:

You buy somethin from him?

Nah...not that guy...this guy. :arrow: http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:_n_lm7qHRZ8J:www.hippieshop.com/mas_assets/thumb/16061.jpg

Vikes
09-07-2005, 10:20 AM
Get a directtv from Minnesota. Order it online and tell them you need it programmed for Minnesota.

AngloVike
09-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Well welcome to the board, sure you'll have a fun time here