PDA

View Full Version : Nate's Fortune



HerdDaVikes
09-07-2005, 02:28 AM
Nate Burleson is going to be on Wheel of Fortune tomorrow night.

V4L
09-07-2005, 02:29 AM
Wasn't he on that before already? He was on a gameshow I know.. What one is it?!? Well im watching this for sure thanks man.. Do you happen to know the time?

PurplePeopleEaters
09-07-2005, 02:30 AM
Awesome. Tivo is set up.

Wow. I feel like an idiot recording Wheel of Fortune. I am more of a jeopardy guy.

finnishvikingsfan
09-07-2005, 02:41 AM
I guess Larry Fitzgerld is on it friday.

PurplePackerEater
09-07-2005, 03:15 AM
Nate = :study: = :cheers: = :wav: = :love1: = :downtown:

akvikefan89
09-07-2005, 03:17 AM
"I'll take "Vikings win the Superbowl" for 1000 Alex"

:lol: go get em Nate!

mnjamie
09-07-2005, 03:17 AM
Thanks for the news ... Tivo'd already also.

canadian_vikes_fan
09-07-2005, 03:19 AM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"I'll take "Vikings win the Superbowl" for 1000 Alex"

:lol: go get em Nate!

Actually, that's Jeopardy ak :lol:

It's more like this:

"I'd like to solve the puzzle please:

"Minnesota Vikings: Super Bowl XL Champions"

PurplePeopleEaters
09-07-2005, 03:24 AM
"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

"I'll take "Vikings win the Superbowl" for 1000 Alex"

:lol: go get em Nate!

Actually, that's Jeopardy ak :lol:

It's more like this:

"I'd like to solve the puzzle please:

"Minnesota Vikings: Super Bowl XL Champions"

I told you guys. Jeopardy is way better. :cool:

DaunteHOF
09-07-2005, 04:32 AM
its a rerun, but he's on it

Turboe
09-07-2005, 04:49 AM
TiVo set as well, I tell you what I have only had TiVo for about a month and I dont know how I lived without it now.

By the way I have some Direct TV questions for any experts out there. I am going to start a new thread.

Ltrey33
09-07-2005, 04:58 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

Awesome. Tivo is set up.

Wow. I feel like an idiot recording Wheel of Fortune. I am more of a jeopardy guy.

Don't feel stupid, the Wheel is great!

I'm sorry, I know it's been posted before, but I crack up everytime I see this:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ltrey33/Tuck.jpg

I'd like to solve, please. Go Tuck Yourself In.

VikingsFan1989
09-07-2005, 05:05 AM
Thanks for the advance notice. I'm not a huge gameshow fan, but hey it's the Vikes. I'll make sure to tune in.

magicci
09-07-2005, 06:01 AM
ill check it out. thankl for the info.

natethegreat
09-08-2005, 12:56 AM
not exactly a wheel of fortune fan but if a viking is on it im bound to watch it, nate will dominate this show no doubt

VikingsFan1989
09-08-2005, 02:08 AM
Oh yeah that's tonight... better tune in.