PDA

View Full Version : Hovan's coming back

eelpout72
09-06-2005, 04:40 AM
Adam Schefter on the NFL channel pointed out that Hovan will be returning to Minnesota w/the Bucs & that he will be starting. I checked the Tampa Bay team website and he is listed as a starter next to McFarland. Schefter also suggested that Hovan might be looking for a big game since Birk is out. We better shut Hovan down!

VegasLadyJae
09-06-2005, 04:43 AM
Last I checked Hovan sucks!!!!

eelpout72
09-06-2005, 04:45 AM
"VegasLadyJae" wrote:

exactly, so we better not let him get his hands on culpepper. If he had a good game that would be quite embarassing.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-06-2005, 04:45 AM
"eelpout72" wrote:

Adam Schefter on the NFL channel pointed out that Hovan will be returning to Minnesota w/the Bucs & that he will be starting. I checked the Tampa Bay team website and he is listed as a starter next to McFarland. Schefter also suggested that Hovan might be looking for a big game since Birk is out. We better shut Hovan down!

Hovan? Starter? :shock:

The bucs are falling apart! First they start steussie, now HOVAN!!!!

:lol: LMAO!

FuadFan
09-06-2005, 04:47 AM
Well a lot of people think that Withrow sucks too so it may be an even match between them.

VegasLadyJae
09-06-2005, 04:52 AM
Way more worried about Derek Brooks! Hovan...Even John Randle got rid of his phone number....

magicci
09-06-2005, 04:55 AM
i dont think the bucs can stop our O no way. i dont think anyone can stop our O.

PurplePeopleEaters
09-06-2005, 04:55 AM
"FuadFan" wrote:

Well a lot of people think that Withrow sucks too so it may be an even match between them.

Yeah... Maybe... :shock:

ultravikingfan
09-06-2005, 05:07 AM
It won't be a surpise where we will run the ball will it? :lol:

BBQ Platypus
09-06-2005, 05:12 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"FuadFan" wrote:

Well, Hovan's struggled against mediocre linemen before. I'm sure he can do it again. He'll be doing more to help us win than he was doing when he was on our team! :lol:

PurplePeopleEaters
09-06-2005, 05:13 AM
"BBQ Platypus" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"FuadFan" wrote:

Well, Hovan's struggled against mediocre linemen before. I'm sure he can do it again. He'll be doing more to help us win than he was doing when he was on our team! :lol:

:lol:

GreenBaySlackers
09-06-2005, 05:14 AM
"VegasLadyJae" wrote:

haha wurd

magicci
09-06-2005, 05:18 AM
thats all you say is wurd. dont u have ur own opinion?

PurplePeopleEaters
09-06-2005, 05:21 AM
"magicci" wrote:

thats all you say is wurd. dont u have ur own opinion?

:lol: really.

hovan
09-06-2005, 05:32 AM
You guys didn't hear the secret plan? Hovan is still a vike. The plan is to have him get cut after everygame and sign with the opposing team, and we might be able to get more than 2.0 yards per rush finally! Go Hovan, help the Vikes get back on track with the running game.

LuckyVike
09-06-2005, 05:37 AM
"hovan" wrote:

You guys didn't hear the secret plan? Hovan is still a vike. The plan is to have him get cut after everygame and sign with the opposing team, and we might be able to get more than 2.0 yards per rush finally! Go Hovan, help the Vikes get back on track with the running game.

:lol: That was a good one. :lol:

PurplePeopleEaters
09-06-2005, 05:37 AM
"hovan" wrote:

In a few years everyone is going to crack up when they see your sn.. A few years... who am I kidding! I crack up right now! :lol:

hovan
09-06-2005, 05:42 AM
"Vikes2611" wrote:

"hovan" wrote:

:lol: That was a good one. :lol:

:lol:

hovan
09-06-2005, 05:43 AM
PPEATERS
No Prob, I was here before you and I will be here after you leave :grin:

magicci
09-06-2005, 06:37 AM
hey hovan are u still a hovan fan or do u ever think of changing your name?

snowinapril
09-06-2005, 06:45 AM
"FuadFan" wrote:

Good one! It might be a draw.

hovan
09-06-2005, 07:36 AM
"magicci" wrote:

hey hovan are u still a hovan fan or do u ever think of changing your name?

I wish the best for the guy. No there is too much history behind the Name, I personally drove two packer fans to the edge and would like it to be recorded in the PPO history archives that I had a hand in their lifetime bans.

R.I.P. Barfly and Johnnie

Now if I could only get my HillBilly Favray avatar working or a Jackalope image the right size.

hovan
09-06-2005, 07:38 AM
"snowinapril" wrote:

"FuadFan" wrote:

Good one! It might be a draw.

Well, Hovan can't catch Daunte. And I remember clearly now when Daunte drove Warren Sapp into the ground.

natethegreat
09-06-2005, 08:33 AM
yeah i remember daunte would not get tackled that game against the bucs, if im thinking of the same game i think daunte even threw a pass with simeon rice on his back, i hope our o line lets hovan in on one play just so daunte can make him look like a fool

VKG4LFE
09-06-2005, 06:35 PM
I got a little nervous by the title of this thread that Hovan was going to come back and play with us again! Well, since he'll be against us I think we'll be ok!

Mr. Purple
09-06-2005, 06:41 PM
He also cut his hair cuz hes "focused!", I saw him at the bucs preason games...he didnt do sh1t. I booed him when they announced his name! GO ME!

VKG4LFE
09-06-2005, 06:42 PM
Go you!

eelpout72
09-06-2005, 06:48 PM
"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

He also cut his hair cuz hes "focused!", I saw him at the bucs preason games...he didnt do sh1t. I booed him when they announced his name! GO ME!

oh, is that the reason that he gave for cutting his hair? I figured that it was because he finally realized that he looked like a jacka$$.

mnvikes61
09-06-2005, 07:00 PM
:laughing3:
yah i'm sure he'll be a pro bowler now that he cut his hair!

PurplePackerEater
09-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Dang you guys are ruthless! This guy played his butt off for the Vikes and even got in Farvey's head a few times. It's not his fault he doesn't have the talent to start for us. The Vikes should be embarrassed that we took him in the 1st Round!