PDA

View Full Version : Good article from Viking Update



Jordan
09-05-2005, 03:45 PM
http://vikings.scout.com/2/433809.html

This is a pretty good article on Koren Robinson and what really happened behind the doors.

Skyliner
09-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Robinson might not be a bad pick up seeing that by week 5 marcus robinson will probably be injured again anyways.

V4L
09-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Yah dude nice read there.. I really wanna give Koren another shot.. Im ussually the guy who forgives people and try to give them another shot..

canadian_vikes_fan
09-05-2005, 06:31 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Yah dude nice read there.. I really wanna give Koren another shot.. Im ussually the guy who forgives people and try to give them another shot..Well, of course. We forgave you with your drug addiction problems. :lol: Instead of ostracizing you, we embraced you and gave you a title!!

V4L
09-05-2005, 06:36 PM
"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

Yah dude nice read there.. I really wanna give Koren another shot.. Im ussually the guy who forgives people and try to give them another shot..Well, of course. We forgave you with your drug addiction problems. :lol: Instead of ostracizing you, we embraced you and gave you a title!!


:lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess that could by why I am willing to give people another shot eh? Can't really critisize people for anything if i'm not perfect

Lotza
09-05-2005, 06:40 PM
im undecided...

V4L
09-05-2005, 06:41 PM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

im undecided...


Yah im kinda with ya there.. I would like to see him on the team.. But if he isn't I wouldn't lose any sleep over it

PurplePackerEater
09-05-2005, 07:00 PM
"Jordan" wrote:

http://vikings.scout.com/2/433809.html

This is a pretty good article on Koren Robinson and what really happened behind the doors.

Why wouldn't you just add this info to the thread that has already been started about the Vikes and Koren Robinson? :scratch:

PurplePeopleEaters
09-05-2005, 07:05 PM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

im undecided...


Yah im kinda with ya there.. I would like to see him on the team.. But if he isn't I wouldn't lose any sleep over it

Same here. It would be cool to see a guy whose career I have watched intently on the vikings but if we don't get him, then no problem.

Mr. Purple
09-05-2005, 07:56 PM
I really think it would be a good move, you know we're not gonna sign him to a long term deal, just a one year deal. If he sucks it up we cut him next year...DOES NOT HURT TO HAVE DEPTH!!!

TWill19
09-05-2005, 08:21 PM
I hope they grab this guy.

Swamination
09-05-2005, 08:26 PM
"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

I really think it would be a good move, you know we're not gonna sign him to a long term deal, just a one year deal. If he sucks it up we cut him next year...DOES NOT HURT TO HAVE DEPTH!!!

Exactly what my opinion is. This guy has potential, potential, potential....

natethegreat
09-05-2005, 08:56 PM
yeah a one year deal would be perfect here, this guy would add some really good depth at WR and then we could get rid of campbell or howry

VegasLadyJae
09-05-2005, 08:57 PM
This guy is Doc Holiday Jr........Just don't know about him.......Look Ma I'm open....Bar that is....Get him down to Betty Ford or Hazeltine or whatever I don't think we need Otis from Mayberry pt. 2......Then again he may just be the Anti-Christ....

PurplePeopleEaters
09-05-2005, 08:59 PM
"LadyJae" wrote:

This guy is Doc Holiday Jr........Just don't know about him.......Look Ma I'm open....Bar that is....Get him down to Betty Ford or Hazeltine or whatever I don't think we need Otis from Mayberry pt. 2......Then again he may just be the Anti-Christ....

..right... :roll:

mnvikes61
09-05-2005, 09:00 PM
"LadyJae" wrote:

This guy is Doc Holiday Jr........Just don't know about him.......Look Ma I'm open....Bar that is....Get him down to Betty Ford or Hazeltine or whatever I don't think we need Otis from Mayberry pt. 2......Then again he may just be the Anti-Christ....
i understood everything up until the Anti-Christ part then you really lost me.