PDA

View Full Version : Trades

vikings_fan66
03-29-2004, 06:21 PM
There have been a lot more high profile trades this off-season than any previous ones. Who do you think will have the biggest impact on there new team?

I think Clinton Portis will help the Redskins the most.... I chose clinton because he is an aarogant player but still a little more modist than Keyshawn or T.O. And I think that will help him in his transition to his new team

Vikes4Life
03-29-2004, 10:18 PM
I gotta go with Clinton Portis as well. Denver won that trade! A close second would be Jevon Kearse (if he stays healthy), he will help the Eagle D tremendously this coming season.

dan3ski
03-29-2004, 11:59 PM
I agree with the Portis trade as a good running back can take alot of pressure of the QB.

chubchub
03-30-2004, 12:23 AM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Vikes4Life

I gotta go with Clinton Portis as well. Denver won that trade! A close second would be Jevon Kearse (if he stays healthy), he will help the Eagle D tremendously this coming season.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Denver traded Portis-Did you mean Washington won that trade?