PDA

View Full Version : Apology to everyone

tarkenton10
09-01-2005, 02:59 PM
I must apologize to Whack and everyone for the last few post on the "Daunte?" thread. I have had a night to reflect on the posts and I know they were innapropriate. I want to see the Minnesota Vikings win a superbowl, I am not caught up on one guy. I am not sure how I began to trade barbs with Whack but it was wrong. He can think what he wants of Daunte or me. I am truly sorry for my behavior and I hope webby and the rest of you think no less of me!

whackthepack
09-01-2005, 03:57 PM
I too have had time to reflect on the the way that thread went, and I apologize to you Tarkenton10 and to everybody else for the heated exchanges that happened!

We are both Vikes fans, and we should save that for the Packer trolls!!! Except for you Los!!!

tarkenton10
09-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Apolgy excepted and have a beer on me in the lounge Whack!! Go Vikes!!!

josdin00
09-01-2005, 04:06 PM
You know, most of the time when people get caught up in the heat of the moment, you normally don't ever hear about it again. That took guts for both of you to apologise. Thanks guys. If this site still had Skol Bucks, I would've just given you each some.

whackthepack
09-01-2005, 04:08 PM
"tarkenton10" wrote:

Apolgy excepted and have a beer on me in the lounge Whack!! Go Vikes!!!

Thanks Tark and I gladly accept, and please have one on me!

tarkenton10
09-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Well, somehow, I don't know how but it got out of control. I am normally not like that but I am glad there are no hard feelings and someone like you takes the time to help us out! Go Vikes!!

whackthepack
09-01-2005, 04:20 PM
No hard feelings here, hope the same with you!

bono
09-01-2005, 04:25 PM
whackthepack said: "We are both Vikes fans, and we should save that for the PACKER TROLLS!!! Except for you Los!!!

What about me?

tarkenton10
09-01-2005, 04:47 PM
None with me Whack, and thanks for the beer, now let's use our evil side to gang up on Bono!!! Just kidding Bono, I think Whack wants to hammer trolls, I am sure you are not considered in that category!!

whackthepack
09-01-2005, 05:20 PM
"bono" wrote:

whackthepack said: "We are both Vikes fans, and we should save that for the PACKER TROLLS!!! Except for you Los!!!

What about me?

I am sorry that I left you off Bono! I am including Bono in the exception, but not chokes his chicken!!!

Webby
09-01-2005, 05:58 PM
**beaming webby**

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

mnjamie
09-01-2005, 06:28 PM
Ahhh .. **sniffles** "I'm soooo happy today" .... j/k

I find myself the same way, "LET'S GET THIS DANG SEASON GOING!!!' So, we can start throwing things at the T.V. again, slamming doors, etc. during the game .... Then, the rest of the week is calm and nice.

michaelmazid
09-01-2005, 09:16 PM
you got to love the way PPE members come together during hard times. I think PPE should be made into fraternity.

jackyl
09-01-2005, 09:21 PM
:cool: Here's to a good season.

DarrinNelsonguy
09-01-2005, 09:22 PM
I'm so glad that we can all get along and you guys even made up before the Vikings embark on their greatest season ever.

Webby
09-01-2005, 09:37 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

you got to love the way PPE members come together during hard times. I think PPE should be made into fraternity.

PP.O Frat? I would be very frightened by that especially if Cajun, Animal, and Del Rio were hazing coordinators. :pukeright:

cajunvike
09-01-2005, 09:38 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

PP.O Frat? I would be very frightened by that especially if Cajun, Animal, and Del Rio were hazing coordinators. :pukeright:

:twisted:

CanadaViking
09-01-2005, 10:00 PM
I to apologize to for my opinion pieces yesterday, I will not retract what I said, rather I will concede that my opinions were derived from the absolute terror I watched on the tv over the last few days. I apologize if I offended anyone, my thoughts were genuine and unwavering. I should not ask everyone on this site to agree with me, that is just not possible. What I would like to do is have everyone who was calling me a troll (you know who you are) realize that I am a through and through purple prider, with absolutely no liking for green and puke yellow!! If what I said yesterday makes me any less of a Vikings fan in anyones mind, that is fine it is not true. What I think everyone needs is a good weekend of football and all the this negative towards eachother will stop, because we all want the same thing!!

Cheers!!

Caine
09-01-2005, 10:21 PM
GROUP HUG!!!!!!!

Mr. Purple
09-01-2005, 10:55 PM
We all see everything in our own way, and thats awesome. Its what makes everyone so diverse. We bicker and fight amoung the post. But through and through we're still the purple faithfull. We gotta realize that...and put our differnces aside and UNITE!!!! THE PURPLE PRIDE FAITHFULL 4 LIFE! - that was my motovatinol half time speach bye the way

JDogg926
09-01-2005, 11:01 PM
It's like they always say "Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades"

VKG4LFE
09-01-2005, 11:15 PM
Man, I gotta read that thread!!

Del Rio
09-01-2005, 11:23 PM
Now seems like a good time to ask,

When is the best time to plant my marigolds, they are so darling and I just can wait to go out and plant me some flowers! :grin:

VKG4LFE
09-01-2005, 11:25 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

Ooooh, ooooh I want to be the keg coordinator for the new frat!!! lol

michaelmazid
09-01-2005, 11:33 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

u gonna have to fight ultra for that job. :lol:

ultravikingfan
09-01-2005, 11:41 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

The heck you are!

***Warning***
This thread could get even uglier than the Daunte thread! :lol:

Webby
09-01-2005, 11:43 PM
I promise I will retain my kegstand time championship.

PurplePackerEater
09-01-2005, 11:59 PM
I just reveiwed the "Daunte??" thread. Boy, that was quite the war of words! If a name called could give a black eye you'd both be "knocked the f*** out!"

...and now it's locked. :cry:

6-KINGS
09-02-2005, 12:08 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

When is the best time to plant my marigolds, they are so darling and I just can wait to go out and plant me some flowers! :grin:

GOD BLESS US!
EVERYONE!

whackthepack
09-02-2005, 12:16 AM
The sun will come out tomorrow, beat your bottom dollar there will be sun!

VKG4LFE
09-02-2005, 03:38 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

The heck you are!

***Warning***
This thread could get even uglier than the Daunte thread! :lol:

Fine, I'll be the bouncer at the door, oh wait no that's Del Rio and Animal's jobs. Fine, I'll be the guy that takes the money at the door!! Yeah, I'll be the finance guy!!

LosAngelis
09-02-2005, 04:59 AM
I assume the fraternity will have "little sisters"? Gotta make room for the ever-increasing lady posters at PPO, eh?

And, thanks for the props, BTW. :)

V4L
09-02-2005, 05:18 AM
I'll be the offical bong tester! Make sure they are all working correctly

Space Coyote
09-02-2005, 05:24 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

LOL! Just....lol...that was too funny.

On a serious note...do you guys ever have that "not so fresh" feeling?

ultravikingfan
09-02-2005, 05:25 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I assume the fraternity will have "little sisters"? Gotta make room for the ever-increasing lady posters at PPO, eh?

Maybe you could clean the pool Los! :lol:

V4L
09-02-2005, 05:27 AM
"Space Coyote" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

LOL! Just....lol...that was too funny.

On a serious note...do you guys ever have that "not so fresh" feeling?

Yah, all the time bro! Just brush ur teeth.. Shave.. Take a shower and get some fresh clothes and u should be feeling like a million bucks :lol:

Space Coyote
09-02-2005, 05:36 AM
Now I get it!!!

LosAngelis
09-02-2005, 05:42 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Maybe you could clean the pool Los! :lol:

I'm a good valet.

You may not see your car again for a while, but I'm good.

tarkenton10
09-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Can I be the JOhn belusi of the Frat, heck that's what I was in my other one!! J/K

cajunvike
09-02-2005, 07:37 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

GOD BELSS US!
EVERYONE!

That sounds painful! Like something that Packer fans do to their sheep!!! :lol:

tarkenton10
09-02-2005, 07:49 PM
I don't know what marigolds are Del Rio, but I have used a tool on a few Marys!

PurplePackerEater
09-02-2005, 07:51 PM
"tarkenton10" wrote:

I don't know what marigolds are Del Rio, but I have used a tool on a few Marys!

:shock:

cajunvike
09-02-2005, 07:56 PM
"tarkenton10" wrote:

Can I be the JOhn belusi of the Frat, heck that's what I was in my other one!! J/K

Why not? You certainly have the brains for it! :lol:

It's John Belushi, Bluto!!! :lol:

tarkenton10
09-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Who cares Cajun? Where's the Keg, it's friday and I am ready for the weekend!!! Speeling and grammr r ovratted anewaz!!

tarkenton10
09-02-2005, 09:43 PM
Hey - I just saw I made it over 500 posts. That's good for me, for Cajun that is a weekend!!

6-KINGS
09-02-2005, 10:20 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

GOD BELSS US!
EVERYONE!

Ok so I fixed it..........
You Grammer Queen.
Always with the symbolism over substance......

Vikefan05
09-02-2005, 10:45 PM
not symbology...sssymbolism

6-KINGS
09-02-2005, 10:47 PM
"vikefan05" wrote:

not symbology...sssymbolism

right..........................

Vikefan05
09-02-2005, 10:50 PM
sorry, obscure quote from Boondock Saints

cajunvike
09-02-2005, 11:31 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

GOD BELSS US!
EVERYONE!

Ok so I fixed it..........
You Grammer Queen.
Always with the symbolism over substance......

I just can't pass up a chance to get in a dig...especially when it pertains to one of your posts! :lol: