PDA

View Full Version : Newb-E

hic-agvike77
09-01-2005, 01:11 AM
Hello-all!

Hey I live in the Chicago area and I've been a Vikes fan my whole life. Really looking forward to this season they SHOULD own the central with easy! My Dad has season tix so I'm going to the new years day game with the ladyfriend to watch them womp on da bears, and probably one more either with my Dad or Bro.

Anyways Skol Vikes!

akvikefan89
09-01-2005, 01:13 AM
"hic-agvike77" wrote:

Hello-all!

Hey I live in the Chicago area and I've been a Vikes fan my whole life. Really looking forward to this season they SHOULD own the central with easy! My Dad has season tix so I'm going to the new years day game with the ladyfriend to watch them womp on da bears, and probably one more either with my Dad or Bro.

Anyways Skol Vikes!

:p It's the North now :lol:

Welcome.

Ltrey33
09-01-2005, 01:18 AM
It's the uh, central north, lol.

Welcome hic!

Webby
09-01-2005, 01:18 AM
Welcome AgVike! Glad to see another Windy City member.

Ultra will be along shortly with your beer!

hic-agvike77
09-01-2005, 01:25 AM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"hic-agvike77" wrote:

Hello-all!

Anyways Skol Vikes!

Welcome.

Damn exspansion! lol

Webby
09-01-2005, 01:26 AM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"hic-agvike77" wrote:

Hello-all!

Anyways Skol Vikes!

Welcome.

Already on the new guy? Come on! :cool:

Even I said it the other day in whatever meeting I was in. Old habits die hard.

hic-agvike77
09-01-2005, 01:29 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

Welcome AgVike! Glad to see another Windy City member.

Ultra will be along shortly with your beer!

Thanks! MMM....digital beer.

pattyosviKING
09-01-2005, 01:39 AM
:grin: Another Vikes fan trapped in Bear country. Welcome.

akvikefan89
09-01-2005, 01:47 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

"hic-agvike77" wrote:

Hello-all!

Anyways Skol Vikes!

Welcome.

Already on the new guy? Come on! :cool:

Even I said it the other day in whatever meeting I was in. Old habits die hard.

What? :lol:
I put a smiley in there :razz:

ultravikingfan
09-01-2005, 03:58 AM
Welcome to PP.O! The only site you'll ever need!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

Lotza
09-01-2005, 04:14 AM
welcome and uh its the nfc north. but if it still was the central the vikes would win it! and they will still win the north as well .

AngloVike
09-01-2005, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the board, sure you'll have plenty to smile about this year - then you can share it with your 'friends' in bear land !

mnjamie
09-02-2005, 04:29 AM
Welcome man, keep up the good work converting one bears fan at a time to support the only NFL team that matters ... Enjoy.

shockzilla
09-02-2005, 04:58 AM
Welcome about the Great Viking Ship to Valhalla!!!!