PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowling

GreenBaySlackers
08-31-2005, 10:28 PM
"Individuals sit at home in January," Smoot says. "Families win." That's why Minny's road to the Super Bowl started with ... super bowling. Monday through Thursday after workouts this offseason, more than a dozen Vikes -- including newbies Sharper, Pat Williams, Harris, Cowart and Smoot -- regularly adjourned to the Brunswick Eden Prairie Lanes for some bonding. Cocky corner that he is, Smoot claims he's the team's top bowler. Sharper disagrees: "Big Pat is the best." Nothing like a little loving bickering among family.

lol an excerpt from the ESPN season preview for the vikes
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview05/news/story?id=2146879

DarrinNelsonguy
08-31-2005, 10:48 PM
Smoot could not have said a more truer statement. To win it all, the team must have great chemistry.

ShanePurpleBlood
08-31-2005, 11:29 PM
I can't wait until we are all a Purple Super Bowl Champs family!

mnjamie
09-01-2005, 08:09 AM
Smoot can bowl all he wants ... but if he doesn't keep his jiggly butt healthly, it wont matter much about the Super Bowl. Add him to our offensive line woe's and makes the road alot tougher ...

akvikefan89
09-01-2005, 08:12 AM
"mnjamie" wrote:

Smoot can bowl all he wants ... but if he doesn't keep his jiggly butt healthly, it wont matter much about the Super Bowl. Add him to our offensive line woe's and makes the road alot tougher ...
Winfield was injured last year too. Smoot would be playing if it was reg season...

audioghost
09-01-2005, 09:27 AM
162 average this summer in summer bowling league.....I was pleased....however I can never break 200, had a handful of 180-193 games....quite a few......

akvikefan89
09-01-2005, 09:43 AM
I have bowled less than twenty times in my life, and during my trip in Denver I bowled 200, it was sweet, got a print out of the score card :grin: