PDA

View Full Version : New Member

vikings6490
08-28-2005, 10:40 PM
My names Dan and I'm from NY. I've been a die hard Vikes fan my whole life. Following the team is tough here in NY. For the past few years i have followed every Vikings game online with gamecast on espn or nfl.com. I know this site will help me follow the team better. Go Vikes!

Space Coyote
08-28-2005, 10:46 PM
Welcome!

Since you're from NY, how did you become a Vikes fan?

cc21
08-28-2005, 10:47 PM
Welcome to the sight man. Its a real fun place and you can get a lot of Vikings info. Have fun posting.

vikings6490
08-28-2005, 10:49 PM
When i was younger i caught a vikings game on tv and ever since then i've been a big vikings fan

DemonicViking
08-28-2005, 10:58 PM
Welcome fellow NY'er. The toughest thing about being here is finding Vikings merchandise, gotta get most of it on the internet.

vikings6490
08-28-2005, 11:02 PM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

Welcome fellow NY'er. The toughest thing about being here is finding Vikings merchandise, gotta get most of it on the internet.

Yup, thats the same way I get my merchandise

Ltrey33
08-29-2005, 01:24 AM
Welcome to the site! You won't have any problem following the Vikes from here!

Lotza
08-29-2005, 02:00 AM
"vikings6490" wrote:

My names Dan and I'm from NY. I've been a die hard Vikes fan my whole life. Following the team is tough here in NY. For the past few years i have followed every Vikings game online with gamecast on espn or nfl.com. I know this site will help me follow the team better. Go Vikes!

Where in Ny? NYC? upstate? i live in roch. ny.........

Lotza
08-29-2005, 02:02 AM
"ltrey33" wrote:

Welcome to the site! You won't have any problem following the Vikes from here! PP.O is the only way i have survived these past months without football. here in Rochester we only get F!!kin' coverage of the bills.....

vikings6490
08-29-2005, 05:00 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"vikings6490" wrote:

I live in Westchester County

shockzilla
08-29-2005, 05:04 AM
Welcome, Newb. (j/k)

Glad to have a Giants-hater on board!

DoraTheExplorer
08-29-2005, 05:07 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Welcome, Newb. (j/k)

Glad to have a Giants-hater on board!

also glad to have cowboy, eagles, packers, bears, and just about every other damn team haters (except for the Vikes).

ultravikingfan
08-29-2005, 06:06 AM
Welcome!

Keep your head down behind enemy lines!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

PurplePeopleEaters
08-29-2005, 06:08 AM
Welcome to the best site on the planet with the coolest people in the universe--Vikings fans!

AngloVike
08-29-2005, 10:05 PM
Welcome to the board - be sure to post often and share your thoughts on the purple with us !

PurplePackerEater
08-29-2005, 10:14 PM
Welcome aboard vikings6490.

cajunvike
08-30-2005, 02:51 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"vikings6490" wrote:

You should try to track down blackstarz18...I think that she is in Rochester also. This links you to one of her pics that she posted...look closely.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=3823&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=810

magicci
08-30-2005, 03:53 AM
u will love this site if ur a true vikings fan. you get to talk about the vikes and just about anything you want here. you also meet some cool people.

cajunvike
08-30-2005, 05:16 PM
magicci, stop sucking up to the new members...no matter how hard you try, they WILL NOT buy you beer!!! LOL

6-KINGS
08-30-2005, 05:54 PM
Welcome!
Cajun uses the federal prison computer release program as part of his rehabilitation.
What ever you do don't EVER give him your phone number or address.
Identity theft ya know.

(And yes Cajun I know at least you have an identity)
(I didn't see any other comeback angles there)
And that was C-O-M-E Back Cajun simmer down.
jk
Post often and post well..................often.

6-KINGS
(not sure why I am picking at ya today.)
:wink:

cajunvike
08-30-2005, 09:10 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

Welcome!
Cajun uses the federal prison computer release program as part of his rehabilitation.
Identity theft ya know.

jk

6-KINGS

It looks like I have 6-KINGS so rattled that he has hired a proofreader for all of his posts...just to make sure that I can't burn him.

I would advise that the new member not give 6-KINGS his address and number as well...but for a different reason. 6-KINGS is an admitted stalker...he has already admitted on a prior thread today that he was having me watched...so new member beware! :lol: :lol:

6-KINGS
08-31-2005, 05:10 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

Welcome!
Identity theft ya know.

jk

6-KINGS

It looks like I have 6-KINGS so rattled that he has hired a proofreader for all of his posts...just to make sure that I can't burn him.

I would advise that the new member not give 6-KINGS his address and number as well...but for a different reason. 6-KINGS is an admitted stalker...he has already admitted on a prior thread today that he was having me watched...so new member beware! :lol: :lol:

Rattled! Rattled!
What me rattled? It's him right? It's not me. I'm not rattled.
WHAT? WHO"S THERE?
I have never stalked anybody!
They all "wanted" me to follow them and sleep in their hedges.
My talking potato told me so.

Space Coyote
08-31-2005, 05:34 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

"vikings6490" wrote:

So is the GGHOG's still there? It's been a while since I've been to Rochester, but I used to spend summers there.