PDA

View Full Version : Another Injury?!

akvikefan89
08-27-2005, 06:34 AM
Vikings | Moore Suffers Ankle Sprain
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 20:03:19 -0700

Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings RB Mewelde Moore (ankle) suffered a sprained ankle Friday, Aug. 26.

No way!

all our RB's (execpt for Moe) are made of glass. This could be an issue if people keep getting injured like this...

V4L
08-27-2005, 06:45 AM
Jeez.. I hope he is alright.. He should be our starter no doubt

Burley81
08-27-2005, 06:46 AM
Holy sh!t.

ultravikingfan
08-27-2005, 06:50 AM
Ah jeez! Not antoher injury!

:lol:

V4L
08-27-2005, 06:52 AM
HAHA I was gonna do the same thing Ultra.. But I hate it when people point out my mistakes

akvikefan89
08-27-2005, 06:53 AM
lol, I totally missed that. :lol:

Athf
08-27-2005, 06:54 AM
Its okay guys, we got Echemandu.

magicci
08-27-2005, 06:54 AM
this really does suck so much. you people that hate on benett look at ur man.

BigEasyViking
08-27-2005, 06:56 AM
Screw it! I say that we just start Moe and be done with it! It seems that he is the only guy in our backfield that can hold up for more than one start. I am getting sick of this. Well I hope that they all get healthy soon. Do we know how serious Moore's injury is? Will he be out long?

V4L
08-27-2005, 06:57 AM
"Athf" wrote:

Don't forget Butchie Wallace! :lol:

ultravikingfan
08-27-2005, 06:58 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

HAHA I was gonna do the same thing Ultra.. But I hate it when people point out my mistakes

Hey now, I had a smiley in there.

Just pulling his leg! :lol:

V4L
08-27-2005, 07:00 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

HAHA.. I know man! We all know you are a wise guy! :lol:

akvikefan89
08-27-2005, 07:01 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

OW! My leg!

magicci
08-27-2005, 07:01 AM
wise guy eh nuak nuak nuak

natethegreat
08-27-2005, 07:13 AM
man this sucks, exactly how series is it though, im sure he'll be ready come tampa

PurplePeopleEaters
08-27-2005, 07:16 AM
"Athf" wrote:

Adimchinobe Echemendu that is. :wink: Silly announcers

WBLVikeBabe
08-27-2005, 07:20 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"Athf" wrote:

Man he got some playing time tonight. I was listening to the radio on the way home from the game (yes I was there) and they interviewed him and had to have him pronounce his name for them. It was funny cause the one guy that was supposed to introduce him couldn't even say his name and had to have another guy help him out. I say we just call him Adim.

cajunvike
08-27-2005, 08:22 AM
"Burley81" wrote:

Holy sh!t.

Who is this? Looks like a screen name change...I must have missed the post telling us about it!

ultravikingfan
08-27-2005, 08:30 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Burley81" wrote:

Holy sh!t.

Who is this? Looks like a screen name change...I must have missed the post telling us about it!

Its the member who used to be known as: givemossthetoss

ColoradoVike
08-27-2005, 08:34 AM
our running game is in the crapper. Our o-line couldn't tear a hole in a peice of paper. I suspect culpepper will be the leading rusher on the team.

audioghost
08-27-2005, 08:57 AM
Guys....he sprained his ankle....he'll be O.K.....give him a week, maybe two at the most....he'll be fine! Haven't you ever sprained an ankle....not a big deal!

V4L
08-27-2005, 09:01 AM
"audioghost" wrote:

Guys....he sprained his ankle....he'll be O.K.....give him a week, maybe two at the most....he'll be fine! Haven't you ever sprained an ankle....not a big deal!

No doubt, expecially for pro athletes man! they heal quick

magicci
08-27-2005, 09:04 AM
remember what happened last year too? he had a sprained ankle and look what happened.

natethegreat
08-27-2005, 09:19 AM
"magicci" wrote:

remember what happened last year too? he had a sprained ankle and look what happened.

yeah i sure hope he heels faster than he did last year or else were stuck with bennett and no run game

audioghost
08-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Look, whoever we have, the run game will be average.....if Moore is in it will be better than average....however, f*** the running game if they all get hurt....we got Daunte, the best QB in the NFC! Go Vikes....pass it up....I like seeing passing more anyways.....it'll open up the run game...

audioghost
08-27-2005, 09:34 AM
From WCCO.com:

(AP) Minneapolis Minnesota Vikings running back Mewelde Moore mildly sprained his left ankle in the second quarter of Friday night's preseason game against San Diego, but he said afterward he felt fine.

"I don't have any pain, so I think I'll be all right," Moore said.

Coach Mike Tice said Moore would be re-evaluated on Saturday.

So Don't Worry Bout It! MM will be O.K.......he will rush for 100+ yards against the Bucs!

NodakVike
08-27-2005, 10:16 AM
im impressed with that ronny galashaw big d back that makes plays!

akvikefan89
08-27-2005, 11:21 AM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

"Athf" wrote:

I call him "Ech Man". Everyone has their own nickname for im I guess. :lol:

UTVikfan
08-27-2005, 01:47 PM
Funny. Well, in a sad way. MM looked no better than Bennett in this preseason game. No one ready to start Butchie? No outrage, cursing, and 3rd round picks for Seattle? Those posts went on forever. (the NON injury prone) MM got injured again, in 6 runs. No one wants to start Echemandu? Bennett gets a little tweak, and its OMG! He is injury prone, he shouldn't start. MM gets a little tweak? Ya'll not pulling for a 3rd stringer? Hope they both get well, fast. With Birk gone, I am a bit concerned with our running game, early in the season, but should be fine in a month or so. Jimmy K. will save us. =).

ShanePurpleBlood
08-27-2005, 04:59 PM
"UTVikfan" wrote:

Funny. Well, in a sad way. MM looked no better than Bennett in this preseason game. No one ready to start Butchie? No outrage, cursing, and 3rd round picks for Seattle? Those posts went on forever. (the NON injury prone) MM got injured again, in 6 runs. No one wants to start Echemandu? Bennett gets a little tweak, and its OMG! He is injury prone, he shouldn't start. MM gets a little tweak? Ya'll not pulling for a 3rd stringer? Hope they both get well, fast. With Birk gone, I am a bit concerned with our running game, early in the season, but should be fine in a month or so. Jimmy K. will save us. =).

Amen Jimmy will save us! :grin:

PurpleTide
08-27-2005, 05:51 PM
The whole offense will continue to improve, and Memo and Bennet are both
should the season start today.. able to play. Just looks like it may take a couple games into the season before we are cohesive. I believe that when that happens.... man the genie is out of the bottle... Run, Pass, both in the top 10, Pass 1, and rush 8th, give or take a few spots..Skol Vikings

ShanePurpleBlood
08-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Anyone hear about Robinson's injury? Is it serious?