PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Fans??

GemInI
08-25-2005, 05:58 PM
Do we have any Vikes Fans in Orlando? If so, there are about 5-6 of us that go to the University Ale House on Sunday's to watch the games. We're in the back corner and we will have a brand new plasma TV to watch the games on this year. We turn up the sound and piss off the Philly fans that are in the area. :lol:

Ltrey33
08-25-2005, 07:30 PM
Pissing off Philly fans...ah yes, that is beautiful.

SKOL
08-25-2005, 08:16 PM
"GemInI" wrote:

Do we have any Vikes Fans in Orlando? If so, there are about 5-6 of us that go to the University Ale House on Sunday's to watch the games. We're in the back corner and we will have a brand new plasma TV to watch the games on this year. We turn up the sound and piss off the Philly fans that are in the area. :lol:

GemInI, click on "Watering Holes" to the left and make sure you add it to the list in Florida. Sweet..., we go to Disneyworld nearly every year. Now I have a place to watch the games.

Mr. Purple
08-25-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey man, I live in New Port Richey...right outside of tampa...I got a couple buddies in orlando tho...So if im ever there i'll be there

GemInI
08-25-2005, 09:52 PM
"SKOL" wrote:

GemInI, click on "Watering Holes" to the left and make sure you add it to the list in Florida. Sweet..., we go to Disneyworld nearly every year. Now I have a place to watch the games.

Done.

Yeah....WoT..if you'r ein town stop by. We'll be in the back getting into a full out brawl with Philly fans. No lie...it almost happened a couple times last year. :twisted: I F'n HATE Philly fans!!!

Mr. Purple
08-26-2005, 12:52 AM
HaHa Me 2, Philly fans "think" thier bad ass and that we should fear them, but i will take a poop on them...same goes to bucs fans...COME GET SOME