PDA

View Full Version : Taking Chances

dan3ski
03-23-2004, 02:06 PM
May I remind everyone that playing any sport at the top pro level is a mind set, much like being in the military. The unit must play as a whole and believe in the leadership. We can all say who we would like to see on the Vikings roster but bottom line is we have no real say. The Vikings have real factors to consider like money and fit. There is a new defensive co-ordinator in town and with him may come a new defensive set (at least I hope so). This preseason will let us see what may come about. I for one am getting excited to see this new Viking team that will be on the field for this season but we must also realise that a defense will take more than one season to really gel especially with a new system and remember players come and go but a good system will be able to work with new players as the changes will happen some better, some not.
Let us not forget the offense has also made some changes alot of the skill players are still here but the line has changed alittle and that will also take time to gel. I alwas hope for the best, but I shall and will continue to root on our team The Minnesota Vikings!

triedandtruevikesfan
03-23-2004, 02:19 PM
I agree with you 100% dan3ski. I stated that along time ago when the whole Daunte arguement was going on. You can not blame one player, one coach, or one side of the ball. The Vikings are a team... as are any other pro-team. To win anything they have to play as one, and we will!!!!

Kleinsasser
03-23-2004, 06:02 PM
Agreed! [Beer][Beer][Beer][Beer][Beer][Beer][Beer]

Viking_Spirit
03-23-2004, 06:08 PM
[Beer]

DoyleRulz84
03-23-2004, 06:35 PM
I believe this year will be the year the vikings show how much heart they have!!!!!!!

Viking_Spirit
03-23-2004, 06:40 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DoyleRulz84

I believe this year will be the year the vikings show how much heart they have!!!!!!!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
This year's the year.......at least I think it is.

SKOL!

amavikesfan
03-23-2004, 06:55 PM
you must also remember that the vikings are in their 4th new defensive scheme in as many years. add to that the personel turnover on the defensive side and you're not going to have a team that is very gelled. it will take a little time

govikings89
03-23-2004, 08:00 PM
one word friends... SKOL!

Viking_Spirit
03-23-2004, 09:10 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by govikings89

one word friends... SKOL!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
SKOL!