PDA

View Full Version : newest fan

VikingsBabe
08-19-2005, 07:59 AM
hey everyone!

my name is Jessica, and i just became a vikings fan not too long ago. my boyfriend (JDogg926) is a big time vikes fan and pulled me from the Browns. we watched all the games last season and are going to Minnesota in Sept to see them BEAT the Saints. Ohio to Minnesota is a long trip, but anything to see Michael Bennett and Daunte. :wink:

i'm a girl, and girls don't know a whole lot about football, but i'm going to do my best to keep up with this. go vikings!

fourdoorchevelle
08-19-2005, 08:10 AM
welcome to ppo and enjoy.

SKOL
08-19-2005, 08:25 AM
Welcome VikingsBabe to the best fan site around. JDogg926 has been around awhile, and is a respected poster on this site. I hope you have a great time in Minny watching the Saints get pummeled. Cheer loudly and often. Keep your eyes peeled on this site too. Sometimes fans coming in for the game will link up for dinner, or tailgating.

AngloVike
08-19-2005, 10:36 AM
Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy your time here !

ultravikingfan
08-19-2005, 12:13 PM
Welcome to PPO! You are not far from me, I am just south of Cleveland in Medina! Give JDogg a shout from us!

Skol and enjoy the site!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

TheAnimal93
08-19-2005, 02:35 PM
Welcome aboard Jess from another Ohio Viking fan. JDogg gets much respect around here and even more now that he has brought another into the fold. Especially from the Brownies. he he!!
SKOL VIKINGS!!!!

Ltrey33
08-19-2005, 02:35 PM
Welcome Vikingsbabe! Know any other female Vikes fans? I'm looking to get hitched....:lol:

VikingsBabe
08-19-2005, 05:45 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

Welcome Vikingsbabe! Know any other female Vikes fans? I'm looking to get hitched....:lol:

sorry, i don't. everyone on here is going to get mad at me, but i didn't even know the vikings existed until i started dating jdogg. sorry!!! but now i'm a fan so that makes up for it, right??

Webby
08-19-2005, 05:57 PM
Everyone has to start sometime!

VKG4LFE
08-19-2005, 06:46 PM
Welcome aboard!

LosAngelis
08-20-2005, 01:05 AM
Jessica...have you ever heard of the Packers? Great team, storied history, and they pay off referees regularly, so they are much more fun to watch.

V4L
08-20-2005, 01:22 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

Jessica...have you ever heard of the Fudge Packers? G@y team for real, pretty shitty history, and they wack off referees regularly, so they are much more fun to watch expecially with goats. Did I mention the wack are probably worse then the 49'ers now? GO VIKINGS!

ItalianStallion
08-20-2005, 01:34 AM
JDogg actually had to pull you from the Browns? You'd think that people would jump ship :).

Good to see you cheering for the good guys.

VikingsBabe
08-20-2005, 01:55 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Jessica...have you ever heard of the Fudge Packers? G@y team for real, pretty poohie history, and they wack off referees regularly, so they are much more fun to watch expecially with goats. Did I mention the wack are probably worse then the 49'ers now? GO VIKINGS!

oh, you mean the Green Gay Fudge Packers? oh yes...i've been with jdogg long enough to know that green+yellow= bad.

LosAngelis
08-20-2005, 02:21 AM
"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Jessica...have you ever heard of the Fudge Packers? G@y team for real, pretty poohie history, and they wack off referees regularly, so they are much more fun to watch expecially with goats. Did I mention the wack are probably worse then the 49'ers now? GO VIKINGS!

Funny. I don't remember typing that. I must be mixing alcohol and Zim's pills again...

so-cal vike
08-20-2005, 04:22 AM
"VikingsBabe" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

oh, you mean the Green *** Fudge Packers? oh yes...i've been with jdogg long enough to know that green+yellow= bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're going to fit in just fine here VikingsBabe.

Skol to JDogg :occasion5: for bringing to us another convert.

LosAngelis
08-20-2005, 06:53 AM
"VikingsBabe" wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

oh, you mean the Green *** Fudge Packers? oh yes...i've been with jdogg long enough to know that green+yellow= bad.

Don't forget that jdogg is color blind.