PDA

View Full Version : Fan Mail

Linebacker_Denmark
03-19-2004, 08:29 AM
Hi all are there someone there can told were i can find a Fan mail to the vikings..

From Peter Chr Nielsen (LB)

purplehorn
03-19-2004, 09:28 AM
... Fan Mail: Letters can be addressed to the player or to the Minnesota Vikings
Football Club at 9520 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN, 55344. ...

This is the adress-Skol

VikingsTw
03-19-2004, 10:40 AM
So you can mail players to, i wonder waht the chances of them reading the fan mail is

Linebacker_Denmark
03-19-2004, 12:56 PM
thanks purplehorn were are you from?

I'm from a small town slagelse in Denmark.

VIKE58
03-19-2004, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the board Linebacker_Denmark ! Wow Denmark that makes for a long Road Trip to the Dome ! I thought I had a long trip to the Dome (5 hours)! Glad to have you on the board.

josdin00
03-19-2004, 01:49 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VIKE58

Welcome to the board Linebacker_Denmark ! Wow Denmark that makes for a long Road Trip to the Dome ! I thought I had a long trip to the Dome (5 hours)! Glad to have you on the board.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Okay, VIKE58, if you can make it to the Dome in 5 hours from Lake Geneva, you either know a really good shortcut, or you have a really fast car and a darn good radar detector. That's about an hour less than what I would expect. In any case, it's nice to know that there's some other Viking fans in SE WI/NE IL.

purplehorn
03-19-2004, 02:12 PM
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Linebacker_Denmark

thanks purplehorn were are you from?

I'm from a small town slagelse in Denmark.

Western North Carolina-18 hrs from the Dome

outcast316
03-19-2004, 03:14 PM
takes me about 7 hrs to get to the Dome.

Moss is Boss
03-19-2004, 03:22 PM
It would take me 15 hours to get to the dome, using 3 different planes, cause I am from Germany

VIKE58
03-19-2004, 04:56 PM
I've got a good short cut,a great radar detector & WI. Lic. plates ! They all help ![:D] And likewise I'm glad to see there are more VIKINGS fans down here than just me.[8D]<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by josdin00

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VIKE58

Okay, VIKE58, if you can make it to the Dome in 5 hours from Lake Geneva, you either know a really good shortcut, or you have a really fast car and a darn good radar detector. That's about an hour less than what I would expect. In any case, it's nice to know that there's some other Viking fans in SE WI/NE IL.

Linebacker_Denmark
03-21-2004, 05:12 AM
it take me 16 hours if i take the plain to NY and then to Miniapolis ME.

Thanks all for the Welcome

From Peter Chr. Nielsen (LB) Odenseswans.dk