PDA

View Full Version : sig question...

iPURPLE
08-18-2005, 10:03 PM
do you have to have a sertain amount of posts before you can request a sig?

if i can do this now heres what i would like to see in my sig...

*Mewelde Moore
*good color sceme
*my username (iPURPLE)
*if you know how maybe some kind of animation, but thats optional

heres a pic i really like that u could use (if you want to)
http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news45/2vike10.l.jpg
http://www.startribune.com/stonline/images/news45/2vike10.l.jpg
i dont know how big the pics really need to be thats why i suck at finding them.

PurplePeopleEaters
08-18-2005, 10:06 PM
I think we decided on something like 150 posts before you request but you can always keep in confidential and PM someone if you want a sig. :wink: In that case no one would know that you got one from a member on here. I gladly make sigs for everyone. It is actually something I enjoy but if people don't want me to make sigs for people with low post amounts then I wont. :grin:

iPURPLE
08-18-2005, 10:19 PM
"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

I think we decided on something like 150 posts before you request but you can always keep in confidential and PM someone if you want a sig. :wink: In that case no one would know that you got one from a member on here. I gladly make sigs for everyone. It is actually something I enjoy but if people don't want me to make sigs for people with low post amounts then I wont. :grin:
aight, thanks for the info

PurplePeopleEaters
08-18-2005, 10:26 PM
"iPURPLE" wrote:

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

aight, thanks for the info

no problem it is kinda an unwritten rule i think... :???:

ultravikingfan
08-18-2005, 10:31 PM
If you make one make sure its no bigger than 400 x 150.