PDA

View Full Version : Viking highlights, radio, DVD's



VIKE$4LIFE
08-14-2005, 07:09 AM
Hey just a thread wonderin if anyone knows how to see vikes highlights or even full games withought spending money on nfl sunday ticket or pontel. Nothing illegal just a cheaper way, even radio, is KFAN free?

akvikefan89
08-14-2005, 07:24 AM
kool 108.com has full coverage of at least the pre-season games.

ultravikingfan
08-14-2005, 07:33 AM
There is not a way. Gotta get DTV or the radio pass.

DaunteHOF
08-14-2005, 05:29 PM
i know a way but it's illegal

VKG4LFE
08-15-2005, 06:09 PM
I gotta get direct TV. It's way cheaper than the stupid cable I have and then I could get Sunday ticket. Does anyone know how much Sunday ticket costs?

Mr. Purple
08-16-2005, 07:27 AM
I'll find out this weekend if Im gettin Direct TV and SUnday Ticket....let us pray!! lol

Mr. Purple
08-16-2005, 07:27 AM
Oh ya sunday ticket is 70 bucks a month for 4 months BTW

SharperImage42
08-16-2005, 08:09 AM
daunteHOF tell me ur illegal way lol please

audioghost
08-16-2005, 08:39 AM
"VIKE$4LIFE" wrote:

Hey just a thread wonderin if anyone knows how to see vikes highlights or even full games withought spending money on nfl sunday ticket or pontel. Nothing illegal just a cheaper way, even radio, is KFAN free?

KFAN does live streams over the net during Vikings games (I think).....you can hear everything KFAN broadcasts for free except ESPN Radio....for copywrite reasons (obviously)....

audioghost
08-16-2005, 08:40 AM
What I would do if I were you is listen to KFAN online while watching that gamecaster thing on NFL.com.....

michaelmazid
08-16-2005, 08:44 AM
Direct TV is running a great special right now for the NFL Sunday Ticket. For 69.99 per month, not only you get the NFL Sunday ticket which includes pretty much all of the nfl games, you get all of the HBO's, all of the showtimes and all of the movie channels available. Its alot better than paying $280 for direct tv alone. oh by the way, you get all of the regular cable channels for free with the package.

NeoVikesTX
08-16-2005, 08:46 AM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I gotta get direct TV. It's way cheaper than the stupid cable I have and then I could get Sunday ticket. Does anyone know how much Sunday ticket costs?

Right now it is 59.75 for 4 months. If you are a new member like I was, then you can get a deal where it is 69.95 for 4 months and that includes the premium package with 225 channels including the movie channels.

Well worth the money, way better than cable and you get to watch every single Vikings game!

audioghost
08-16-2005, 08:49 AM
My bad man, KFAN doesn't broadcast it over the net for free....sorry....just found that out.....you can watch the gamecaster thingy at NFL.com though....better way, go to a local sports bar (buffalo wild wings, ETC.) and use their satillites to view the Vikes.....the only catch is you gotta keep drinking a soda or alckyhol.....but still, I love BWW...do the "pick the play" thing, that s*** rules!

VKG4LFE
08-16-2005, 05:16 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

Direct TV is running a great special right now for the NFL Sunday Ticket. For 69.99 per month, not only you get the NFL Sunday ticket which includes pretty much all of the nfl games, you get all of the HBO's, all of the showtimes and all of the movie channels available. Its alot better than paying $280 for direct tv alone. oh by the way, you get all of the regular cable channels for free with the package.


70 bucks a month for Sunday ticket, ouch!! But I guess to see my boys play every week, it would be well work it and to get HBO and skinemax that would be nice too!!