PDA

View Full Version : Re: Official Beer of PPD!

kingjames99
08-10-2005, 08:58 PM
This is my first post. I have to admit I've been a troll reading the posts for the last few years but finally decided to register. Don't ask why I haven't until now (maybe I was lazy) but at least I did. I have been a die-hard Vikes fan since the middle-late 80's and have suffered with the rest of you. I have felt your pain. Anyway, I'm stoked for this year to start. I was a huge Moss supporter even through all his antics. With the major improvements this year on defense (long time coming) I'm not as sorry as I though I would be to see Moss go. He certainly did entertain us for 7 years. Once again football can't start sooner enough.

SKOL Vikes!!

Webby
08-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Welcome!

kingjames99
08-10-2005, 09:34 PM
Thanks Webmaster! Excited to be here.

ultravikingfan
08-10-2005, 09:41 PM
Welcome KJ99! Hope you enjoy the site and all we have to offer!

SKOL!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

douginc
08-10-2005, 09:59 PM
Hello; I like the name, KingJames. Were you as estatic as the rest of us when you heard 'Rasmus name called for the Vikes in the draft? I almost started throwing stuff around the bar when I heard it. He could be a monster for us.

LuckyVike
08-10-2005, 10:30 PM
"kingjames99" wrote:

This is my first post. I have to admit I've been a troll reading the posts for the last few years but finally decided to register. Don't ask why I haven't until now (maybe I was lazy) but at least I did. I have been a die-hard Vikes fan since the middle-late 80's and have suffered with the rest of you. I have felt your pain. Anyway, I'm stoked for this year to start. I was a huge Moss supporter even through all his antics. With the major improvements this year on defense (long time coming) I'm not as sorry as I though I would be to see Moss go. He certainly did entertain us for 7 years. Once again football can't start sooner enough.

SKOL Vikes!!

A FEW YEARS?! I couldn't even handle reading these boards a few weeks without registering.

kingjames99
08-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Thanks for the toast UVF I certainly appreciate it! I look forward to checking out all this site has to offer. I love being a part of it with the best fans in the NFL! Thanks for the kudos on the name douginc. I thought it was catchy and timly not to mention. Yes, I was estactic with the selection of 'Rasmus. I'd love to see him duplicate Freeney's success his rookie year. And can't wait to see the performance of our new D.

kingjames99
08-10-2005, 10:38 PM
I know, I know, Vikes2611. I'm starting to get the fever of posting. I'm not sure what the heck my probklem was? I know I said I was lazy but that's just not a good enough excuse. I'm here now talking with you guyts and that's all that matters.

Ltrey33
08-10-2005, 10:41 PM
You haven't been a troll...a deadbeat lurker maybe, but not a troll! Haha, just kidding bud. Welcome to the site KingJames!

kingjames99
08-10-2005, 10:49 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

You haven't been a troll...a deadbeat lurker maybe, but not a troll! Haha, just kidding bud. Welcome to the site KingJames!OK, I'll accept the deadbeat lurker monitor, Itrey33. Ha ha ha. Just giddy to be here. Oh wait, maybe that's the few beers I've already had.

SKOL
08-10-2005, 10:56 PM
"kingjames99" wrote:

OK, I'll accept the deadbeat lurker monitor

Webby can arrange that..., :lol:

Welcome kingjames.

kingjames99
08-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Hey, UVF do you have any additional press sheets of the Purple Passion beer cans available? Or is that just photoshop mastery? I am a professional graphic designer and would love to get my hands on one for framing.

BBQ Platypus
08-10-2005, 11:03 PM
"Vikes2611" wrote:

"kingjames99" wrote:

SKOL Vikes!!

A FEW YEARS?! I couldn't even handle reading these boards a few weeks without registering.

And I couldn't handle reading them for a few minutes. Or maybe a few seconds. My memory's kinda hazy from the rush to stop reading & start posting. (Thanks, Cajun!)

Anycrap, welcome to the site. We're not particularly unhappy to have you onboard. Have fun, don't hurt yourself, blah, blah, blah, I am totally neutral towards you right now. In fact, I am extremely neutral. About 110% neutral.

Have fun trying to figure out how that's possible!

kingjames99
08-10-2005, 11:10 PM
Glad, I'm off your radar, BBQ Platypus. We do have at least one thing in common, being a KW fan!

TheAnimal93
08-10-2005, 11:19 PM
Welcome aboard KJ!
BBQ thinks he is the biggest Kevin Williams fan around these parts. But that would be me. I got stuck with BBQ co-parenting KWILL. (adopt a viking thread). I call Kevin "The Animal" because he plays like one. But that has become my nick kind of. And the Evil Twin thing too.
Welcome and SKOL!!!!
This is the best fan site around, bar none.
Enjoy!!!!

kingjames99
08-10-2005, 11:27 PM
Thanks alot, TheAnimal93! I could tell you were a serious KW's backer before I decided to sign up. Its nice to get the support. I look forward to even bigger things this year from the defensive front with the additions of PW and EJ and another year under the belts of KU and KW!

magicci
08-11-2005, 05:18 PM
hey there. welcome aboard you will love this place.

cc21
08-11-2005, 05:23 PM
Welcome to the forums man. I can't wait to see the things our d-line is going to do this year.

michaelmazid
08-11-2005, 09:47 PM
welcome aboard fresh meat. Now, its time for us to abuse you. No, i am just kidding. welcome buddy

PurplePeopleEaters
08-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Welcome aboard!

kingjames99
08-11-2005, 11:58 PM
Wow! I can't believe the support for newbies here. I feel so loved. Kind of regret not signing up sooner to chat with the best fans of the NFL!