PDA

View Full Version : If Tice & Co. Don't Get It Done...

ADubya26
08-08-2005, 10:13 PM
who would you like to see Zygi bring in as the new HC? I would LOVE to see Jim(?) Johnson (defensive coordinator for the Eagles) come coach for us. The guy is a defensive genius and has some good experience from being part of a great team and organization(even though I hate them).

Ltrey33
08-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Brian Billick!!!

cc21
08-08-2005, 10:14 PM
They will get it done. I dont want to think of them not getting it done. I really like tice. I hope he stays our coach for years to come.

magicci
08-08-2005, 10:16 PM
If we let tice go he will be the next bill belechick, everyone thinks he sux, becomes a coordinator, geta nother shot at coaching and is a genius.

Del Rio
08-08-2005, 10:21 PM
Gregg Williams

ADubya26
08-08-2005, 10:27 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

Gregg Williams

I've always loved him too, he did a fantastic job in Buffalo, and now look at the Redskins D. I think he might have pledged his allegiance to Gibbs though.

Del Rio
08-08-2005, 10:32 PM
I've followed his career for some time. If Tice is out he can take Cottrell with him, we can hire Fassel and Kidnapp Gregg.

IbleedPURPLEandGOLD
08-08-2005, 10:33 PM
Larry Brown : )

LosAngelis
08-09-2005, 12:04 AM
I hear Denny Green might be available.

Even better, Mike Sherman. You've already shown a penchant for lusting after Packer players, such as Darren Sharper and Aaron Kampman. Why not the coach?

MensaTice
08-09-2005, 12:05 AM
If he doesn't get it done, he's probably out. Thats how owners work. They want their own guy. All along I wished for a package deal of Carroll and Chow. Since that can't happen, I hope the big idiot does get it done because we'll more than likely end up with someone terrible, ie: Wandstad. I still think Shanahan will be available next year but that is strictly conjecture on my part.

Del Rio
08-09-2005, 12:06 AM
The packers should look into that, couldn't be any worse then old Sherm.
But since the Cards are the Vogue pick and seem to be on the up and up I don't think they would be lucky enough to get a good coach like Green.

Well good as long as he is on his meds.

magicci
08-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Mike Holmgreen? am i jk who knows.

canadian_vikes_fan
08-09-2005, 12:28 AM
I still say that if Tice gets canned, we should collectively coach the team. Webby could be the face of the team of coaches and appear at the game, but all the questions would be answered by us.

Who do we start at left guard?? Start a thread and we'll have a vote.

Sounds good to me.

CanadaViking
08-09-2005, 12:36 AM
Tice will be done this year if:

1) The Vikes miss the playoffs, absolutely NO DOUBT!!!
2) If Tice pulls anymore stunts like the scalping incident!
3) Anything resembling the melt down of the past two seasons
4) Win the NFC North title and lose a home game in the playoffs!!

In my opinion anything less then an NFC Championship game, would conclude Mr. Tice's career in Minnesota.

This could be a pipe dream, but I love pipe dreams, if Tice gets canned for a having crappy season and the Colts have a crappy season, I would love to see Tony D in the Metrodome.

However this is just speculative stuff as we all know that this is going to be a season in which to remember, not because of an imminent Super Bowl run, rather because of the changes and furthermore the trade of arguably the best offensive weapon in football today. It is going to be a ton of fun. Good luck tall guy, the team may not need luck, but you Mr. Tice must have lady luck on your side as the bad luck has got to stop, NOW!!

Cheers!!

toemaster6
08-09-2005, 01:14 AM
Billick or Parcells but that I think is a pipe dream.

Deadly_Diabetic
08-09-2005, 01:36 AM
Since we are talking pipe dreams here, I think that Oklahoma is going to have their first non-BCS bowl season in quite a while and I would LOVE to see Mr. Stoops in Viking purple.

-DD