PDA

View Full Version : Dustin "Air" fox signed

MNVikingGangsta
07-29-2005, 04:51 PM
another one down.
http://www.startribune.com/stories/510/5532137.html
sorry if this picture has been posted allready but man this kid has some ups.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/VikesFan4Life/dustinfox.jpg

whackthepack
07-29-2005, 05:20 PM
The Vikings and their third-round draft pick, safety Dustin Fox, agreed to terms Thursday on a three-year contract.

Terms were not available, but the deal is believed to be worth about $1.45 million and include a signing bonus of more than $520,000.

With players scheduled to report today for training camp in Mankato, Minn., only the team's two first-round selections — wide receiver Troy Williamson and defensive end Erasmus James — remain unsigned.

Hopefully they get our 2 1st round picks in on time and no lengthy holdouts.

TheAnimal93
07-29-2005, 06:05 PM
My Buckeye in the fold. I am not the President of "never can have too many RB's" club any longer but I am still the King of "you can never have too many Buckeyes" on the team.

Go Vikes and go Bucks!!!!!

PurplePeopleEaters
07-29-2005, 06:45 PM
C'mon Troy and Erasmus. The pressure is on you to sign.

michaelmazid
07-29-2005, 06:51 PM
So does this mean that Troy and E.James are not practicing with the team or what? Come one rookies, get your heads out of your azzzzes

mnjamie
07-29-2005, 06:52 PM
OH baby !!!

Training camp is here, draftee's signing, and today being officially my last day at my job .... IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS !!!!! (other then having a couple of monthes severence) ... It truely is a beautifull day.

michaelmazid
07-29-2005, 07:04 PM
"mnjamie" wrote:

OH baby !!!

Training camp is here, draftee's signing, and today being officially my last day at my job .... IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS !!!!! (other then having a couple of monthes severence) ... It truely is a beautifull day.

what happend at the job? Did you get laid off?

Vikes
07-29-2005, 07:05 PM
I would not swallow some wireless heat reading probe.

mnjamie
07-29-2005, 07:13 PM
They closed my location due to a merger. It's a good thing ... but now begin the dreaded process of finding another. I really dont like interviews, no matter how much i practice, they never go well for the positions i really want. :lol:

douginc
07-29-2005, 07:43 PM
Does anyone know anything about this pick? He was the one guy I had a really hard time finding information about after the draft. A video highlight would be amazing if anyone knows where one is.
Thanks!

MensaTice
07-29-2005, 08:26 PM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

My Buckeye in the fold. I am not the President of "never can have too many RB's" club any longer but I am still the King of "you can never have too many Buckeyes" on the team.

Them is fighting words with fred3105

magicci
07-30-2005, 04:31 AM
man Fox can fly. i think he took peter pans advice and just thinks happy thoughts.

TheAnimal93
07-30-2005, 05:09 PM
"MensaTice" wrote:

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

Them is fighting words with fred3105

Yea, it's a wonderful thing!!! What would a rivalry be without some smack? Just another game. I have allready PM'd Fred a couple of times with some smack attached. And a joke.
Do you know how to get from Columbus, Ohio to Ann Arbor, Mi.?
North til ya smell it
West til ya step in it.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
TED GINN JR BABY!!!!!!! Heisman 2005

Magic,
You just came up with a nick for Dustin. THE FLYING FOX! I like it!