PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Vikes?

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 04:00 AM
If you don't like the Vikings, or you'd like to tell off those that don't, come in here and let the world know your rants!

GreenBaySlackers
07-21-2005, 04:02 AM
"packerfan2theextreme4" wrote:

Are you ANTI Vikes! Well, I sure am! If you think that these 4 time Super Bowl LOSERS are just that . . . LOSERS . . . then come here and vent about your anti-Viking feelings with ME, a Flaming fvcktard.

If your going to insult Cpep, at least spell his name right... that's like me going to a packer board and syaing, "hey man, that Bret Farve sure does suck!"

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 04:07 AM
Yeah what now I did spell his name right so there.

GreenBaySlackers
07-21-2005, 04:08 AM

Yeah what now I did spell his name right so there.
Congradulations! :roll:

Lotza
07-21-2005, 04:11 AM
wow. why do you even bother coming here just to starta completely worthless thread that wastes precious seconds from everybody elses life that we will never ever get back

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 04:13 AM
"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

wow. why do you even bother coming here just to starta completely worthless thread that wastes precious seconds from everybody elses life that we will never ever get back

It's called free speech. If you don't like it, don't read it. And you guys do it right back to us, so there.

GreenBaySlackers
07-21-2005, 04:15 AM

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

It's called free speech. If you don't like it, don't read it. And you guys do it right back to us, so there.

this guy sounds like a fourth grader in the schoolyard, "well, you're small, and I'm bigger than you, SO THERE; NANANANA-NANA"

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 04:16 AM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

this guy sounds like a fourth grader in the schoolyard, "well, you're small, and I'm bigger than you, SO THERE; NANANANA-NANA"

Well, it's a basic first amendment right. We can post what we want here, and it's called DON'T read this, or get in tune to the use of the BACK button on your browser.

And who said I was male? Way to assume.

GreenBaySlackers
07-21-2005, 04:17 AM
Free Speech eh?

Lets bring in Del so we can exercize our right to bash trolls!

Webby
07-21-2005, 04:18 AM
ho-hum.

GreenBaySlackers
07-21-2005, 04:19 AM

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

Well, it's a basic first amendment right. We can post what we want here, and it's called DON'T read this, or get in tune to the use of the BACK button on your browser.

your arguement doesn't really fit my comment at all, I have no problem with you posting garbage, I was poking fun at the fact that you ended two of your posts with "So there."

ejmat
07-21-2005, 04:20 AM
I agree GBSlacker. He sounds like an idiot. He has nothing better to do with his life so he tries to start trouble in a Viking forum. So there. Haha. Nananananananana!

Hey packerfan......go back to cheeseland, jackass! At least most of the packer fans that come in here are reasonable. People like you come in here to start trouble. Get a life and go back!

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 04:21 AM

"Lotzapurple119" wrote:

A "cheese-di*k" Packer fan with the intention of being only a troll....we'll can his butt after Caine and Del jump him. Get the Animal on him too!

BTW, you cannot post "whatever" you want here! Hehee!

SKOL
07-21-2005, 04:26 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/SKOL/Napoleon.jpg

IDIOT !!

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 04:27 AM
Hey, nice photo of yourself in the gallery!

http://www.quizzworld.com/uploads/troll.jpg

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 04:29 AM
Okay.

So I guess that its funny for all the Vikings fans to come in here and say things like "cheese d*ck packer fans" and "spay or neuter your packer fan today" and put up avatars of a Viking player urinating on the state of Wisconsin, but when a packer fan like myself retaliates, you can't handle it. It's the big statement of, "you can sure dish it out but you just can't take it back." Well, keep shooting your disses, but only do it if you can handle backlash from those that don't agree.

I'm a 17 year old GIRL (hint: FEMALE, have no cheesed*ck, do you KNOW anatomy?) and I probably know more football than most men twice my age or older. I just came here to poke a little bit of fun at a team that I dislike greatly. It's not like you don't do the same thing to us, and yeah . . . so if you wanna cause crap with me, go ahead. Just remember that it's making YOU look like the dumb ones fighting with a teenage girl.

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 04:32 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Hey, nice photo of yourself in the gallery!

http://www.quizzworld.com/uploads/troll.jpg

Oh wow . . . I like your portrait of yourself. Who cuts your hair . . . the Viking's stylist??? Hmm, no wonder it's so atrocious.

Say it's me but it's not, because I'm not a monkey. Only men have that much hair on their bodies.

Viking_Spirit
07-21-2005, 04:33 AM
A certian song comes to mind right now....

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 04:33 AM
Uh, did you bump your head or something kid?

If you failed to notice, this happens to be a Vikings site. If you do not like us peeing on that piece of wasteland you call Wisconsin or making fun of you...then why come here?

Your time will be short lived.

(After we smack you around a bit) http://forums.dfwmiata.com/images/smilies/xnuts.gif

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 04:35 AM
Wow, we got a shapr little kid here! Its a troll! If you need a reminder, get your ass up from the PC and look in the mirror. This one is probably better looking though.

Do the sheep run when they see you coming?

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 04:37 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

If you failed to notice, this happens to be a Vikings site. If you do not like us peeing on that piece of wasteland you call Wisconsin or making fun of you...then why come here?

(After we smack you around a bit) http://forums.dfwmiata.com/images/smilies/xnuts.gif

Hypocrisy doesn't fly with me. I'm an honest person who does what I say I do. And I can't have offensive things about Culpepper in my signature, but you can say "Favre can toss my salad" on your main page. That's hypocrisy if I ever saw any. As for this wasteland, I like it here. Your only claim to fame is your so-called 10,000 lakes, but you obviously can't count b/c we have more. You can tell by LOOKING AT THE MAP WITH YOUR EYES!!!!! Stop eating our cheese if you don't like us.

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 04:39 AM
And if you can post whatever YOU want on here, then I guess I can too. It's a little thing called equality. Look it up in your dictionary.

This just shows how easily your buttons can be pushed in order to make you say stupid unintelligible things to Packer fans.

Ltrey33
07-21-2005, 04:40 AM
OK, I know my anatomy. Since you're a girl, do you strap one on to go after the sheep? Or do you just take the pictures for your crazy, inbred male cousins?

ejmat
07-21-2005, 04:41 AM
Packerfan, you aren't retaliating, you are starting trouble. I for one do not go into any Packer forums. Nor do I really care to. All you're doing is making yourself look like a jackass. It's not about not being able ot handle it. It's about you coming in this forum to bash a team most people in here happen to like. Whether or not they have won a superbowl. How about you and every other Packer fan deal with the present and not the past. Let's see which team has a better season and gets in the playoffs.

If a Viking fan wants to say anything about the Packers in a Viking forum then deal with it. If a Viking fan goes into a Packer forum and bashes the Packers then that person deserves all the bashing back.

If you want to come in here and talk sensibly about football then that's fine. But to come in here to try to start trouble only shows your maturity level of a 17 year old.

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 04:42 AM

And if you can post whatever YOU want on here, then I guess I can too. It's a little thing called equality. Look it up in your dictionary.

This just shows how easily your buttons can be pushed in order to make you say stupid unintelligible things to Packer fans.

You're doing just fine on your own with that.

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 04:48 AM
"ltrey33" wrote:

OK, I know my anatomy. Since you're a girl, do you strap one on to go after the sheep? Or do you just take the pictures for your crazy, inbred male cousins?

This is the lack of integrity that I'm talking about. I would never say something like this about a Vikings fan, so why is it necessary to say such things about a Packer fan? The moderators on here are obviously not doing a good job with filtering objectionable content. Why is it that I can't say the word "G-A-Y" without it being asterisked, but they can say "strap on" and "inbred male cousins" without a second glance? Hypocrisy in action.

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 04:53 AM

"ltrey33" wrote:

This is the lack of integrity that I'm talking about. I would never say something like this about a Vikings fan, so why is it necessary to say such things about a Packer fan? The moderators on here are obviously not doing a good job with filtering objectionable content. Why is it that I can't say the word "G-A-Y" without it being asterisked, but they can say "strap on" and "inbred male cousins" without a second glance? Hypocrisy in action.

No, but you come in here and say it about our team thinking you are a smart little kid.

Gee, your first post was so intelligent. Nice poll. No wonder we jump all over you.

If I went to a Packer site (vomit) and posted the same poll about the Pack, I would expect the same thing.

We have rules against calling people "G_A_Y". Its offensive to some. Those are webby's rules. If you do not care for them leave. Or, start posting like an intelligent person. We have plenty of Pack fans here who are held in high regard. Yes, we jab at each other, but there is a respect for one another.

Webby
07-21-2005, 05:00 AM

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Hypocrisy doesn't fly with me. I'm an honest person who does what I say I do. And I can't have offensive things about Culpepper in my signature, but you can say "Favre can toss my salad" on your main page. That's hypocrisy if I ever saw any. As for this wasteland, I like it here. Your only claim to fame is your so-called 10,000 lakes, but you obviously can't count b/c we have more. You can tell by LOOKING AT THE MAP WITH YOUR EYES!!!!! Stop eating our cheese if you don't like us.

I knew that quote would be good enough bait to bring some the lower IQ inbreds out to play. Like shooting fish in a barrell. Just for your training camp, Vikes fans. LOL

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 05:01 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

No, but you come in here and say it about our team thinking you are a smart little kid.

Gee, your first post was so intelligent. Nice poll. No wonder we jump all over you.

If I went to a Packer site (vomit) and posted the same poll about the Pack, I would expect the same thing.

We have rules against calling people "G_A_Y". Its offensive to some. Those are webby's rules. If you do not care for them leave. Or, start posting like an intelligent person. We have plenty of Pack fans here who are held in high regard. Yes, we jab at each other, but there is a respect for one another.

Then there should be rules about telling 17 year old girls to get a strap on and go after a sheep. That's offensive to some, but you have no rules against that.

I never said that I disrespected Vikings fans. I only disrespect those that talk like this to people, in this disrespectful way. If there is a respect for packer fans, please show it.

Webby
07-21-2005, 05:03 AM

Umm no. Our home court advantage. *I* get to tell you what your "equality" is, and as far as I am concerned since the rest of us are having relationships with other humans its only natural you're picking up the slack in the barnyard animal category.

Don't step into the deep end, little girl. You can't cry later and make us feel bad when you come blowing (in like) a troll (any resemblence to your prom experience?)

6-KINGS
07-21-2005, 05:04 AM
Lets see.....your a Packer fan, 17, a girl and you spend time going to Viking sites.
You poor thing, do you need an extreme makeover?
Bed bound?
And STOP IT!Leave that alone it Will get a scab!

Tell ya what, cut your hair(other than a flat top)
shave your mustache and armpits.
Buy some makeup, brush your teeth, no sratch that,sand your tooth, wear some deodorant, and go out and find a man that isn't related to you and have some fun.
I hear dynamite fishing is still big in Packerland.
Or maybe bowling for birth control.
I said leave that alone!
It will get infected.
Maybe get a summer job, other than giving snow cones to your brother.
Listen from what you have written I would say you are qualified for either the house keeping or food services industry.
I bet if you clean houses the owners would let you bathe and keep any change you find in the sofa.
Come on now...........opportunity calls.

Who's your buddy? Who's your pal?
That's right it's 6-KINGS

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 05:05 AM
Zing!

You = http://www.antrx.com/smf/avatars/badassbuddy_com-inbred.gif

Cry on another teams website!

Cannot come in here shooting your BB guns, then complain when we pull out the howitzers kiddie!

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 05:06 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

Umm no. Our home court advantage. *I* get to tell you what your "equality" is, and as far as I am concerned since the rest of us are having relationships with other humans its only natural you're picking up the slack in the barnyard animal category.

Don't step into the deep end, little girl. You can't cry later and make us feel bad when you come blowing (in like) a troll (any resemblence to your prom experience?)

Okay, lets leave it at this: I don't know you, and you don't know me (nor do you probably want to since I like the Packers). However, that doesn't mean that you have a reason to say that I blow trolls.

Webby
07-21-2005, 05:07 AM

"webmaster" wrote:

Okay, lets leave it at this: I don't know you, and you don't know me (nor do you probably want to since I like the Packers). However, that doesn't mean that you have a reason to say that I blow trolls.

You posted the poll. You have your interests and fake email registrations what they are.

You brought it. You don't like it.

Enjoy your new title.

Damn, this was too easy. Time to bring in smarter hicks to beat around.

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 05:08 AM
Privacy Policy

While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for messages by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this website have the right to remove, edit, move or close any message at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the safety of the data being compromised.

This website uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

And would you please take care to remove the "Butch Wool Muncher" thing from my account?

Space Coyote
07-21-2005, 05:10 AM
I never said that I disrespected Vikings fans. I only disrespect those that talk like this to people, in this disrespectful way. If there is a respect for packer fans, please show it.

I'm sure there would be respect in here for a Packer fan. Actually, there are a few Packer fans that are regulars here. They all seem to post constructive topics and arguments even though they are sticking up for their team.

You however are not a Packer fan. You are a troll so that's why you don't get any respect.

Space Coyote
07-21-2005, 05:11 AM
Also, don't think you are the first person to try this sort of thing.

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 05:12 AM
Why we hate you and ridicule you...hmmmm.

Oh, I know why. Here was your first newb post:

So, how much DO you really like the Vikes?
o I love them more than ANYONE or ANYTHING!
o They are the scum on my butt, I wipe them off with toilet paper.
0 I do NOT like them. Who the hell wears purple and GOLD!?
0 Um . . . I do not like them or hate them.
0 I love them more than chicken liver. Eww.

Scum on butts? Who wears purple and gold? We do!

Go adorn your insecure self in your vomit patterned jersey and brush the one tooth you have left in your grill!

http://cobalt.bscn.com/~fjpicken/Inbred.jpg

Webby
07-21-2005, 05:14 AM

Privacy Policy

While the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this website express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for messages by these people) and hence will not be held liable.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this website have the right to remove, edit, move or close any message at any time should they see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the safety of the data being compromised.

This website uses cookies to store information on your local computer. These cookies do not contain any of the information you have entered above; they serve only to improve your viewing pleasure. The e-mail address is used only for confirming your registration details and password (and for sending new passwords should you forget your current one).

And would you please take care to remove the "Butch Wool Muncher" thing from my account?

Well, she's crying already. Fix your profile. Change your attitude. Then people won't attack you when you attack a whole community.

Don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house, young lady (if thats what you are). Heed my instant message to you. Its your choice now how to interact here. Everyone will be bored arguing with you already since you folded so quick.

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 05:14 AM
"Space Coyote" wrote:

I'm sure there would be respect in here for a Packer fan. Actually, there are a few Packer fans that are regulars here. They all seem to post constructive topics and arguments even though they are sticking up for their team.

You however are not a Packer fan. You are a troll so that's why you don't get any respect.

This will be my last post. After this post, I will be leaving and not attempting to defend my honor any longer.

All of you have shown who the real trolls are, taking pride in asking me to go after a sheep with a strap on and saying that I'm a butch wool muncher when you don't know me at all. Just goes to show who's got the prejudice and who's got the problem with others.

This also shows who can't deal with the fact that football is football. It's a game. People win, people lose, teams change through different seasons, and one team that's great one year can go down the tubes the next year in one fell swoop.

It also shows who's worth talking to, who's worth defending yourself against, and who isn't.

You're the ones who aren't worth the time. So you may use this forum to rant about the people who don't like the Vikings, but please attack them as a populus in general; stop the personal attacks on myself because I never personally attacked any of you, and I don't deserve the crass words that I get in exchange for my posts. I do not make an honest effort to offend others as you have. Sure, my poll's immature, but a poll's a poll. I've seen worse on this site.

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 05:16 AM
Ha haa! Butch wool muncher!

So fitting!

Some people have been here years without a title!

You've been here an hour and you have one!

Enjoy it! There is no going back now kid! Don't tell mom, dad, brother, and sheep! They may get mad at us!

http://www.hardcoresexamateurs.com/butch_chicks/images/logo.jpg

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 05:19 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

Privacy Policy

Well, she's crying already. Fix your profile. Change your attitude. Then people won't attack you when you attack a whole community.

Don't throw bricks when you live in a glass house, young lady (if thats what you are). Heed my instant message to you. Its your choice now how to interact here. Everyone will be bored arguing with you already since you folded so quick.

Fixed it. Attempting being decent. Not working. Mr. Ultravikingfan finds it necessary to keep feeding the fire. So typical.

Webby
07-21-2005, 05:19 AM

"Space Coyote" wrote:

This will be my last post. After this post, I will be leaving and not attempting to defend my honor any longer.

All of you have shown who the real trolls are, taking pride in asking me to go after a sheep with a strap on and saying that I'm a butch wool muncher when you don't know me at all. Just goes to show who's got the prejudice and who's got the problem with others.

This also shows who can't deal with the fact that football is football. It's a game. People win, people lose, teams change through different seasons, and one team that's great one year can go down the tubes the next year in one fell swoop.

Yet all your profile info is this sucks that sucks...nothing to do with football and a team winning or losing. Don't run away now; but c'mon, you had to see it coming making that poll. It *was* your intention to stir the pot.

On the next board you visit, do enjoy their fear of your mighty posts. Sorry we stand together against uninitiated attacks against us.

As I said, I've called a truce here for you. You got in over your head. You're young. I will treat you fairly if you do and talk football, not trash.

Your choice.

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 05:20 AM

"Space Coyote" wrote:

It also shows who's worth talking to, who's worth defending yourself against, and who isn't.

You're the ones who aren't worth the time. So you may use this forum to rant about the people who don't like the Vikings, but please attack them as a populus in general; stop the personal attacks on myself because I never personally attacked any of you, and I don't deserve the crass words that I get in exchange for my posts. I do not make an honest effort to offend others as you have. Sure, my poll's immature, but a poll's a poll. I've seen worse on this site.

Oh so weak! You made your bed, now sleep in it! Just like all the others, you know when to fold 'em!

For giving up so quickly, you get an award!

http://radio.weblogs.com/0111734/images/asshat_award2.jpg

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 05:23 AM

Fixed it. Attempting being decent. Not working. Mr. Ultravikingfan finds it necessary to keep feeding the fire. So typical.

Gee, I wonder why?

Do you expect me to welcome you in with a brew?

We have dealt with your type before!

You did not join to talk intelligent football did you? No you did not! Sorry if I went a bit far after your poll meant to piss us off!

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 05:24 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

"Space Coyote" wrote:

Yet all your profile info is this sucks that sucks...nothing to do with football and a team winning or losing. Don't run away now; but c'mon, you had to see it coming making that poll. It *was* your intention to stir the pot.

On the next board you visit, do enjoy their fear of your mighty posts. Sorry we stand together against uninitiated attacks against us.

As I said, I've called a truce here for you. You got in over your head. You're young. I will treat you fairly if you do and talk football, not trash.

Your choice.

How do you delete polls?

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 05:24 AM
You can't, we can.

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 05:25 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

You can't, we can.

Well, then . . . do you think you could please delete my poll for me?

RUSSELL27
07-21-2005, 05:25 AM

Hypocrisy doesn't fly with me. I'm an honest person who does what I say I do. And I can't have offensive things about Culpepper in my signature, but you can say "Favre can toss my salad" on your main page. That's hypocrisy if I ever saw any. As for this wasteland, I like it here. Your only claim to fame is your so-called 10,000 lakes, but you obviously can't count b/c we have more. You can tell by LOOKING AT THE MAP WITH YOUR EYES!!!! Stop eating our cheese if you don't like us.

Was anyone reminded of dodgeball hearing this? "No one makes me bleed my own blood" lol.

Webby
07-21-2005, 05:26 AM
Nah, she's hiding here but writes a big ranting blog to complain about how mean we are.

Two faced? Yes. Too bad? No. Buh Bye!

Space Coyote
07-21-2005, 05:26 AM

"Space Coyote" wrote:

Even if that is your last post I'm sure you will return to read what people are saying because that's what trolls do. So FYI here is your first post in this topic and also where you went wrong:

"Are you ANTI Vikes! Well, I sure am! If you think that these 4 time Super Bowl LOSERS are just that . . . LOSERS . . . then come here and vent about your anti-Viking feelings with ME, a PACKER fan."

Don't cry about personal attacks. You came trolling in a place dedicated to the Vikings. I'll say it again: you get no respect because you are a troll.

packerfan2theextreme4
07-21-2005, 05:27 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

Nah, she's hiding here but writes a big ranting blog to complain about how mean we are.

Two faced? Yes. Too bad? No. Buh Bye!

Well, I'll leave if you'll delete the poll.

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 05:28 AM
Aw man! I was hoping she would still be around for Del Rio. He is gonna be so mad he missed out on all the fun.

She came here to troll, nothing else.

Hahaa...what a loser!

Her first post: 10:00 pm
Banned by: 11:30 pm

**New PP.O record!

Webby
07-21-2005, 05:31 AM
It was fun, wasn't it? Then I get all soft hearted and feel bad for she knew not what she was doing....gave her a second chance politely....and then she goes behind the back and posts something ludicrous in her little blog.

Typical. I wish I had a webcam to see DelRio as he reads and see's what he missed. LOL

Webby
07-21-2005, 05:35 AM
"Space Coyote" wrote:

"Space Coyote" wrote:

Even if that is your last post I'm sure you will return to read what people are saying because that's what trolls do. So FYI here is your first post in this topic and also where you went wrong:

"Are you ANTI Vikes! Well, I sure am! If you think that these 4 time Super Bowl LOSERS are just that . . . LOSERS . . . then come here and vent about your anti-Viking feelings with ME, a PACKER fan."

Don't cry about personal attacks. You came trolling in a place dedicated to the Vikings. I'll say it again: you get no respect because you are a troll.

exactamundo!

TheFloridianVikingFan
07-21-2005, 05:40 AM
what is this girls problem???
what did we do to her to deserve this, They are the scum on my butt, I wipe them off with toilet paper. I do NOT like them. Who the hell wears purple and GOLD!?
Im just confused.... why is she the one feeling instulted...?
B**** its called PURPLRPRIDE.ORG!! you coming into our site/home and sayin that garbage deserves the type of response you got, and im not sorry...
now that you feel disrespected and your 1st amendment has been abused, how bout you leave, if you hate our members then leave, if you think that we dont deserve your "time" THEN LEAVE!!
NUFF SAID!

TheFloridianVikingFan
07-21-2005, 05:42 AM
DARN IM NOT A FAST TYPER....
she alrdy got banned b4 i could say my argument
LOL
that was a fast ban!

Space Coyote
07-21-2005, 05:45 AM
She said she had to go. She needed to go to gamefaq.com and post something in the xbox forum about how much Halo 2 sucks.

TheFloridianVikingFan
07-21-2005, 05:46 AM
lol

DemonicViking
07-21-2005, 05:52 AM
Man, you guys get to have allllll the fun!

I'll still miss the little gal. I wish her the best, she could be in for a lonnngggg season. I sure hope this doesn't mean the pack have space reserved down in the cellar in the division, that'd just suck.

Yeah, right. :cool:

cajunvike
07-21-2005, 06:36 AM
Dang! Looks like I missed all the fun!!! Oh well, one more troll down the tubes! LOL

SKOL
07-21-2005, 06:53 AM
Too bad she wasn't around long enough to learn from the decent Pack fans that inhabit this board. They get treated with respect because they treat us with respect.

PurpleElf
07-21-2005, 07:22 AM
D a m n i t ! I miss all the trolls!

PurplePeopleEaters
07-21-2005, 07:29 AM
Damn. I missed her too. too busy watching chapelles show DVD's...

olson_10
07-21-2005, 07:34 AM
haha season 2 chappelles show also ruined that one for me..shouldve let her stick around abit longer, that was funny stuff when i went and read over it all..proves how all of packer land seems to have amnesia when it comes to the playoff game just this past season where we not only beat them, but also humiliated them on their own crappy field

AngloVike
07-21-2005, 09:48 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Aw man! I was hoping she would still be around for Del Rio. He is gonna be so mad he missed out on all the fun.

She came here to troll, nothing else.

Hahaa...what a loser!

Her first post: 10:00 pm
Banned by: 11:30 pm

**New PP.O record!
and not only that but collected a personalised title as well ??? damn that takes some doing :lol:

TheAnimal93
07-21-2005, 01:46 PM
Sumbeetch!!!
I knew I shouldn't have went fishing. This fun started about the time I arrived home but was tired and the GF called. "Where have you been"? Oh boy! :roll:

Webby and Ultra and last but not least....(drum roll please)

6KINGS
Putting the smackdown. I love it. Looks like we have another basher supreme!!!! And Webby stepping forward and just smashing and bopping the hateful lil troll back from whence she/it came. From a Packer Barn somewhere in cheeseland.
Clubbing a troll on a wednesday night. Oh what fun that must have been. I am sad that I missed it. It's nice to know that everyone is ready and in FULL METAL BASHER mode!! :lol:
Are we ready for some football?
Nice CLOBBERING everyone.

Del Rio
07-21-2005, 02:37 PM
This truly, truly does piss me off I need like a light in the sky or something a troll beacon.

I missed out on one of those trolls that comes here wanting to fight, they throw a kitten paw out and get bitch slapped across the room.

These are the worst types man, the come in and say some stuff nothing intelligent, they edit it after they realize they are out of their league then the next five pages is them trying to convince you that you are a big bad dummy head and all they wanted to do was talk some football……………….

GOD DAMN IT WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID I MISS THIS ONE?

http://www.fini.net/~marshall/highfiveguy.gif

Del Rio
07-21-2005, 02:39 PM
On a side note, Favre can toss my salad.

6-KINGS
07-21-2005, 03:12 PM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

Sumbeetch!!!
I knew I shouldn't have went fishing. This fun started about the time I arrived home but was tired and the GF called. "Where have you been"? Oh boy! :roll:

Webby and Ultra and last but not least....(drum roll please)

6KINGS
Putting the smackdown. I love it. Looks like we have another basher supreme!!!! And Webby stepping forward and just smashing and bopping the hateful lil troll back from whence she/it came. From a Packer Barn somewhere in cheeseland.
Clubbing a troll on a wednesday night. Oh what fun that must have been. I am sad that I missed it. It's nice to know that everyone is ready and in FULL METAL BASHER mode!! :lol:
Are we ready for some football?
Nice CLOBBERING everyone.

Thank you animal........
See ya this Friday at "The Golf Course"
Remember the ball washers take only $1 bills. hahaha
I would like to first thank my mentors, Del Rio I mean what can be said about him, well really plenty but now is not the time(jk) And Ragin' Cajun well if you have ever been around a Cajun well they can teach you so much, most of it illegal.
And my Ultra, I will refer to him as Sir Ultra from now on. Because he is a Royal in highest degree(lol), then there is Ultrey (sp hahaha) who always has my back. You rock! The whole Darth thing scares me, but then again I have a naked angel now.

Ya know I was born in a cabin during the great winter storm of '63 in Cheyenne Wyoming, we were so poor I had to deliver myself (cue the music) my father worked for the Atomic testing agency............(announcer)PPO brought to by Webby and a fine host of others, and TrollBeat the finest in troll detection spyware for your computer.

You know all of guys here keep me charged and I can't thank you enough.
This site is the shiznit for this cracker from Texas.

Del Rio
07-21-2005, 03:54 PM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/Sir_pimps_alot/15609022620.gif

I was about to go off man, people would have looked at me like I was a guy hanging out in a park looking around for little kids to make lamp shades out of.

http://waxy.org/random/images/weblog/love_your_job.gif

I don't care if your a 17 year old girl, a 31 year old man pretending to be a 17 year old girl or a 75 year old woman.

http://img18.exs.cx/img18/6668/pwnt7kr.gif

6-KINGS
07-21-2005, 03:59 PM
FREAKIN Priceless DEL!!!!

Dude my side is hurting from laughing!!!!

PAvikesfan
07-21-2005, 05:52 PM
crap! that was too quick. bring back phillygirl! i'm ready for a tustle.

Del Rio
07-21-2005, 05:56 PM
PhillyGirl=Satan

Best troll ever.
Most annoying.
Most informed.

Makes Wayne Brady wanna choke a bitch.

I think Caine is the only one who can handle her. If she posts in a thread it will go 10 pages easy lol.

Webby
07-21-2005, 06:23 PM
I bet we see her again this year. LOL

6-KINGS
07-21-2005, 06:39 PM
Or starring in "Lays and Days in the BarnYard"

ultravikingfan
07-21-2005, 09:42 PM
http://www.irontrybe.com/forum/images/smilies/sheep.gif "Thank goodness the Packer troll is gone...I am safe for now"!

VKG4LFE
07-21-2005, 10:52 PM

If you don't like the Vikings, or you'd like to tell off those that don't, come in here and let the world know your rants!

<----------DINK!

vegasvike
07-21-2005, 11:10 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a241/Sir_pimps_alot/15609022620.gif

I was about to go off man, people would have looked at me like I was a guy hanging out in a park looking around for little kids to make lamp shades out of.

http://waxy.org/random/images/weblog/love_your_job.gif

I don't care if your a 17 year old girl, a 31 year old man pretending to be a 17 year old girl or a 75 year old woman.

http://img18.exs.cx/img18/6668/pwnt7kr.gif

del where did you find that last image I have to share that one with the world

Del Rio
07-21-2005, 11:13 PM
You sick freak you like watching a poor old lady getting kicked in the chops?

Me too :grin:

I will have to find out where I got that one......there are just so damn many.

BBQ Platypus
07-22-2005, 12:06 AM
Hey, you shouldn't make fun of people like this. They can't help being retarded.

ultravikingfan
07-22-2005, 12:17 AM
http://www.stickdeath.com/reflex.gif

ItalianStallion
07-22-2005, 12:23 AM
Wow you guys sure react to trolls quickly...get back to work.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/djpadula/Wheeloffortune-natechanged.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/djpadula/gotuckyourselflarger.jpg

TheAnimal93
07-22-2005, 12:38 AM
I swear I'm in tears. OMG!!! This shit is too funny!
On the laff-a-meter this is a strong 9!!!

Where Oh where has our Philly Girl gone,
Oh where oh where can she be?

Kleinsasser40
07-22-2005, 01:06 AM
[quote="packerfan2theextreme4"]Okay.
I'm a 17 year old GIRL quote]

What a surprise, your arguments are structured like a 17 year old's. You obviously came here with one purpose, to attempt to make people here angry...which I do not fully understand.

First of all, just please understand one thing. This is a Vikings site. People poke fun of the pack and put things in their signatures about them or on the site because they know that most people here will not be offended (because most are Vikings Fans obviously)

Secondly, if you have something to say as a packer fan then it will be accepted if you just present it without vulgarity or flat out vikings bashing. Most of the long time members here are accepting to new arguments. Every once in a while we get a person or two that just exclaims "packers suck packers suck," but they are usually not around that long either, we get annoyed by them also.

Anyway, if you want to stay on and prove a point and construct an argument then stick around, but if not I am sure you will either get frusterated and leave the site or you will get kicked form it or something. Anyway, just try to keep it clean and logical.

nsavarirayan
07-22-2005, 01:08 AM
Why ban someone when it makes such good reading. Butch Wool Muncher? That was one of the funniest things I have read all year!

Kleinsasser40
07-22-2005, 01:10 AM
never mind, i guess you are already gone, lol

PAvikesfan
07-22-2005, 01:12 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

I bet we see her again this year. LOL

one can only hope... cause i got my good shoes on...and i'm ready to fight.

duffVIkEs
07-22-2005, 06:41 AM
Damn you napping! Causing me to miss all the fun...awww I can't stay mad at napping its much to enjoyable.

FootballFan05
07-22-2005, 09:08 AM
Do idiots like this see it as their DUTY in life to give a bad name to Packer fans? This girl had it coming! There are better ways to show love for your team than to knock on another team by saying all this babyish bull that she said.

As for respecting Packer fans that respect you, that's the way to be. I respect all fans of all teams as long as they act civilly.

And I LOVE the title you gave that girl. She is the reason Wisconsin is stereotyped.

PurplePeopleEaters
07-23-2005, 04:20 AM
Wow. Where do people get these images.

Ltrey33
07-23-2005, 05:58 AM
I have often wondered that myself PPE. lol

Oh, and sorry about the strap-on comment on page 2, sorry if that offended anyone. *shrugs meekly* she just got me fired up.

DemonicViking
07-23-2005, 06:05 AM
Nah, don't be apologetic, that comment was a hoot!

Ltrey33
07-23-2005, 06:22 AM
Haha, Ok. I take back the apology!

magicci
07-23-2005, 06:31 AM
I love them more than ANYONE or ANYTHING!
Go Vikings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheAnimal93
07-26-2005, 05:53 AM
This thread definitely needs to go into the Archives. What a funny thread this was/is.