PDA

View Full Version : Rookie signed?

HerdDaVikes
07-14-2005, 10:03 PM
I haven't heard anything about any of the vikings draft picks being signed, I am hoping none of them sign with rosendouche and hold out. Does anyone have any info?

muchluv4smoot
07-15-2005, 02:24 AM
"HerdDaVikes" wrote:

I haven't heard anything about any of the vikings draft picks being signed, I am hoping none of them sign with rosendouche and hold out. Does anyone have any info?

I did hear awhile back that both troy williamson and erasmus james have good agents and not ones that like to hold their guys out. I wish SF would just sign alex smith already, so the rest of the 1st rounders have something to go by and start signing. I think SF is doing it on purpose, so other teams have to scramble to sign their 1st rounders, when SF finally signs alex smith. I thought SF and alex smith had their deal about done before the draft, so I question what is really going on.

cc21
07-15-2005, 02:41 AM
i have been hearing that not a lot of first round players have been signing at all. Hopefully we can t will. and e. james signed soon.

muchluv4smoot
07-15-2005, 02:48 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

i have been hearing that not a lot of first round players have been signing at all. Hopefully we can t will. and e. james signed soon.

I'm pretty sure that no 1st rounders have signed. The top picks are waiting for SF to sign smith, so they can adjust accordingly to how much the #1 pick gets.

I'm sure we will do like we always do and sign our higher round guys the week that players report and maybe even the last possible day. They are both expected to be in TC on time though. Since the mckinnie holdout, I am always worried though, until they actually sign on the dotted line.

magicci
07-15-2005, 04:27 AM
yeah the McKinnie hold out was a bummer

michaelmazid
07-15-2005, 05:35 AM
"magicci" wrote:

yeah the McKinnie hold out was a bummer

don't remind me

magicci
07-15-2005, 08:58 AM
i think im more worried about erasmus idk why though. i just have a feeling about him.

snowinapril
07-15-2005, 09:14 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

The first rounders not being signed has to do more with the maximum years going to 5 instead of 6. The sum of it is that it affects how the money counts against the cap. Teams and ageants are finding the best solution to the problem they are having to be more creative and it is taking time. I think you will see higher signing bonuses and incentives and less actual money. Something like that. I heard it on NFL Live the other day.

How much will it cost Pac Man Jones cause of his run in with the law?

They also said with training camp approaching, we will see lots of signings in the next two weeks.

magicci
08-07-2005, 04:38 AM
"magicci" wrote:

i think im more worried about erasmus idk why though. i just have a feeling about him.
huh it looks like i was right about this. although im sort of proud i predicted this im not happy that it happened.

DemonicViking
08-07-2005, 04:40 AM
You're answering your own quotes now..? What have we been drinking tonight?

akvikefan89
08-07-2005, 04:43 AM
"DemonicViking" wrote:

You're answering your own quotes now..? What have we been drinking tonight?
That's why they call him the post whore :lol: