PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in Wisconsin

WisconsinSucks
07-07-2005, 08:43 PM
Howdy Guys! I've been a Viking fan for 25 years. Even have a purple Lazy-Boy. I grew up in Brainerd. Since then I have lived in Detroit, Chicago, and now have completed my gauntlet by moving to Oconomowoc,WI. Took me a week to figure out how to pronounce it! I figured I'd finally post since CajunVike kept complaining about all of the guests.

cajunvike
07-07-2005, 08:52 PM
Good job!!! Welcome to our great site!!! Post well and post often!!! Enjoy teasing your neighbors next season...and throw in some extra for all of us!!!

Webby
07-07-2005, 09:38 PM
Welcome!

WisconsinSucks
07-07-2005, 09:40 PM
Where's the beer distributor? I'm thirsty over here surrounded by green and gold!

AngloVike
07-07-2005, 09:43 PM
Welcome to the the board and I'm sure you'll enjoy it here - especially as there a few like you stuck in bandit country ! Ultra's sure to be along soon with your beer

MNVikingGangsta
07-07-2005, 09:44 PM
"WisconsinSucks" wrote:

Howdy Guys! I've been a Viking fan for 25 years. Even have a purple Lazy-Boy. I grew up in Brainerd. Since then I have lived in Detroit, Chicago, and now have completed my gauntlet by moving to Oconomowoc,WI. Took me a week to figure out how to pronounce it! I figured I'd finally post since CajunVike kept complaining about all of the guests.
why would you move to ocnomowoc???? i live in Waukesha Co and each morning when i wake up i hit myself in the head for moving from MN to WI. they're weird around here, be careful!

WisconsinSucks
07-07-2005, 09:58 PM
I'm stuck here cause the ball and chain works at the Kohl's headquarters. I didn't have to move here to know that these people are weird.

ultravikingfan
07-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Welcome bro!

Kramer? He was my childhood inspiration! Now I just hand out free beer; how fitting!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

DarrinNelsonguy
07-07-2005, 11:09 PM
Welcome man and glad your joined up.