PDA

View Full Version : Preseason games...

Space Coyote
07-07-2005, 05:23 PM
Looks like there will be a lot to watch if you have a dish. I live in an apartment in a historic building and they won't let me get one. Really sucks...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=citadel-2_393460_63&prov=citadel&type=story

The NFL network is only available with a dish, right? Or is that just Sunday Ticket?

bender_over
07-07-2005, 05:42 PM
NFL Network is offered by a lot of cable companies. Often times, it's not on basic or expanded basic, but will be included in a package like a sports package.

NFL Sunday Ticket is only offered by DirectTV I believe.

cc21
07-08-2005, 12:24 AM
I have direct tv and NFL Network comes with that. I will be getting sunday ticket with direct tv too. i think the sunday ticket is only available with direct tv, but im not 100% sure on that.

GQVikesfan
07-08-2005, 01:02 AM
To my knowledge, NFL Sunday Ticket is only offered through Direct TV.

http://www.directvsports.com/Subscriptions/NFLSundayTicket/

I did the early bird Subscription like a month and a half ago. I also added the "Super Fan" package. This season cant start soon enough!

Space Coyote
07-08-2005, 01:13 AM
Man, I'm jealous.

akvikefan89
07-08-2005, 02:07 AM
We don't have dish. Sunday games are on during church anyways though. I run home from church on sunday to catch the last minutes of games and watch highlights and scores. I also read the entire "play by play" feature on nfl.com of the Vikings games. This new ESPN monday night games stinks for me.

Mr Anderson
07-08-2005, 02:17 AM
I'm going to the Vikings-Jets preseason game.

Im going with all of my ridiculous Jets fan friends and I am gonna completely rub it in when the Vikings kill the jets. In the first half. Then Everyone will come out and it will be like a Pop-Warner game.

akvikefan89
07-08-2005, 02:27 AM
"Mr Anderson" wrote:

I'm going to the Vikings-Jets preseason game.

Im going with all of my ridiculous Jets fan friends and I am gonna completely rub it in when the Vikings kill the jets. In the first half. Then Everyone will come out and it will be like a Pop-Warner game.
As long as no Vikings get injured :sad4:

cc21
07-08-2005, 02:38 AM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

We don't have dish. Sunday games are on during church anyways though. I run home from church on sunday to catch the last minutes of games and watch highlights and scores. I also read the entire "play by play" feature on nfl.com of the Vikings games. This new ESPN monday night games stinks for me.so you dont even watch the beginning of the vikes games?

Mr Anderson
07-08-2005, 03:27 AM
I mooch off of my friend with a dish and Sunday Ticket, haven't missed a vikings game in 2 years.

ultravikingfan
07-08-2005, 06:05 AM
"Mr Anderson" wrote:

I mooch off of my friend with a dish and Sunday Ticket, haven't missed a vikings game in 2 years.

You are a smart guy!

I have only missed 1 game in the last 4. I took my boy to see the Cleveland Clowns. Yuck!

akvikefan89
07-08-2005, 09:39 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

We don't have dish. Sunday games are on during church anyways though. I run home from church on sunday to catch the last minutes of games and watch highlights and scores. I also read the entire "play by play" feature on nfl.com of the Vikings games. This new ESPN monday night games stinks for me.so you dont even watch the beginning of the vikes games?
I watch the first hour of whatever game is on in the morning, but it is rarely a Vikes game :sad:

WisconsinSucks
07-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Yikes! How can you stand not watching the game? Since I've been gone from MN for the past 9 years, I've had DirecTV for the past 7 years. I found out in the first two years that the $220 a year for Sunday Ticket is way cheaper than going to the bar every Sunday.

Ltrey33
07-08-2005, 04:24 PM
"WisconsinSucks" wrote:

Yikes! How can you stand not watching the game? Since I've been gone from MN for the past 9 years, I've had DirecTV for the past 7 years. I found out in the first two years that the $220 a year for Sunday Ticket is way cheaper than going to the bar every Sunday.

And better for your liver! :lol:

PAvikesfan
07-08-2005, 05:01 PM
last year i got the sunday ticket...it was sooo sweet to watch your fav team every week. might have missed only about 4 quarters of all the games total due to church and stuff like that.

i was automatically signed up this year for 40$ off. i can't wait for the season to start.

Space Coyote
07-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Dang. I need to make a friend that has directv