PDA

View Full Version : Born and Raised Viking Fan

digital420
06-28-2005, 11:36 AM
Hey,

i've been living overseas in Greece now for a few years, and return once in a while. In this time i've come to DEPEND on the net for games of the Vikes.

found this site, and now i'll be a postin, just wanted to say great job, and if ya ever need a hand, web application dev is my trade..

Digital420

wait for the season sittin on the beach!!

NordicNed
06-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Welcome to the site Dig...

My wife has a cousin in Greece, we hope to make it there someday..

Anyways, great bunch of guys around here, this is our year dude.....

canadian_vikes_fan
06-28-2005, 08:43 PM
Welcome to the site!

I have a couple friends at school who are Greek - actually, one of them is going back to Greece for a year in an exchange program thingy.

Greece would be a really cool place to live IMO. Lots of heritage.

michaelmazid
06-28-2005, 08:44 PM
welcome to ppo. you will love it here.

DarrinNelsonguy
06-28-2005, 09:00 PM
Welcome aboard digital.

vikingdude82
06-28-2005, 09:45 PM
Welcome to VikingLand U.S.A

SKOL
06-28-2005, 09:47 PM
Greetings digital. Nice to have another Vikes fan posting from that area. You in the military? From Minny? Anyways, we're glad too that you bellied up to the Free Beer Forum. Ultra should be around shortly with our house specialty.

Be careful letting others know you're a computer "geek"..., people will start hitting you up for signatures.

btw. Joey Browner was one of my favorites too.

ultravikingfan
06-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Welcome bro! Nice to have representation all across the globe!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

Ltrey33
06-28-2005, 10:50 PM
Welcome! It's always good to hear from a Vikes fan not in the states. And it's also good to see a good introduction after some of the ones we've had in the past few days (AKA Watermock :lol:)

digital420
06-30-2005, 10:40 AM
thanx for the greetings!!!!

I'm from Duluth Mn, lived in the cities for while, then toured around. Always one constant was my long conversations with dad about any aspect of the vikings those lame !#% tv sports guys wanted to drag intot he open. this still hasn't changed..

I'm here on kinda a escape from the normality of life.. problem is, i started thelittle vaca 7 years ago. in those years i've been back a few times, the first time i got to see Moss's first games (pre season) and every televised game i had a chance 2 sitting with the old man eating wings, and cheering for the vikes!! (and him cursing the announcers).

it's good 2 finally find a forum where vike fans can fill me in with info that the nfl sites deem unworthy but i WANT 2 know!!!

b good all, and i'll be a postin!!
btw, anyone makes it out here.. give me a hollar!!

DiGiTaL

cajunvike
07-01-2005, 01:24 AM
Welcome aboard, digital420!!!

One of these days, I would like to make it out there...but I am shooting for southern Italy first...hopefully this fall!!!

bryonfos
07-01-2005, 01:57 AM
Welcome to the one place that all true Vike fans come to eventually.

Ltrey33
07-01-2005, 02:31 AM
"digital420" wrote:

thanx for the greetings!!!!

I'm from Duluth Mn, lived in the cities for while, then toured around. Always one constant was my long conversations with dad about any aspect of the vikings those lame !#% tv sports guys wanted to drag intot he open. this still hasn't changed..

I'm here on kinda a escape from the normality of life.. problem is, i started thelittle vaca 7 years ago. in those years i've been back a few times, the first time i got to see Moss's first games (pre season) and every televised game i had a chance 2 sitting with the old man eating wings, and cheering for the vikes!! (and him cursing the announcers).

it's good 2 finally find a forum where vike fans can fill me in with info that the nfl sites deem unworthy but i WANT 2 know!!!

b good all, and i'll be a postin!!
btw, anyone makes it out here.. give me a hollar!!

DiGiTaL

I can't stand the official sites! I think they're terrible!

cc21
07-01-2005, 04:10 AM
Welcome to the forums Digital. Your gonna have a lot of fun hear!

AngloVike
07-02-2005, 01:49 PM
Welcome aboard and hope you have a happy time here amongst the purple faithful !

DEVIKINGFAN!
07-14-2005, 11:32 PM
Welcome!! You will love it here. Very diverse crown of Vikes fans from all over with a common bond. Where in Greece are you? I spent some time on Crete in 84- left Germany during a snow storm and 9 hours later landed in 80 degree weather and lots of British Girls in bikini's!!Loved every moment!!

mnjamie
08-03-2005, 07:16 PM
Welcome, hope you enjoy....