PDA

View Full Version : bleeds purple

ColoradoVike
06-27-2005, 04:38 AM
Just introducing myself, though a bit belatedly. I've scanned purplepride.org since March as I found this is a great site for off-season news about the vikes. I joined about 3 weeks ago when some rather controversial threads caught my attention.

I've been a vikings fan for as long as I can remember there being television. I grew up in St. Paul and am the son of a major vikings fan. I can remember when I was 10, my dad brough me to my first vikings game. Anyway, watching the vikings has been a weekly ritual of mine for the past 15 years, if not longer. As my handle implies, I've left Minnesota for more mountainous pastures, but I have been looking for a way to maintain my ties to the purple people eaters. I'm not a broncos fan, so I'm a bit alienated out here. Here's to sharing the vikings with you folks, and here's to a great 2005 season!

*raises stein and drinks his ale*

ultravikingfan
06-27-2005, 04:53 AM
Welcome to the big time bro!

Enjoy my beverage of choice!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

cc21
06-27-2005, 04:57 AM
Welcome to the forums. Your gonna have a lot of fun hear. :grin:

SKOL
06-27-2005, 05:04 AM
"ColoradoVike" wrote:

*raises stein and drinks his ale*

It's SKOL around these parts ColoradoVike !!

A belated welcome to you. I've enjoyed your previous posts, although I must say I believe I was involved in one of the controversial conversations that motivated you to join up (I believe I was razzing 'the caj'). :lol: I guess in hindsite I don't regret it, because we now have another insightful poster.

Stick around ColoradoVike, it's going to be a great season, and there's great company among your fellow Vikes fans.

Mr. Purple
06-27-2005, 05:04 AM
ya man welcome aboard! and being down here in florida with a bunch of redneck buc fans, i feel your pain.

DarrinNelsonguy
06-27-2005, 06:05 AM
Welcome aboard and enjoy the discussion.

michaelmazid
06-27-2005, 07:16 AM
welcome aboard. You'll love it here.

vikingdude82
06-27-2005, 08:00 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Welcome to the big time bro!

Enjoy my beverage of choice!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

I never got any of that!

cajunvike
06-27-2005, 09:30 AM
You are too young to get any Purple Passion, VD...but I am sure that Ultra will give you a root beer! LOL

magicci
06-28-2005, 06:22 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

You are too young to get any Purple Passion, VD...but I am sure that Ultra will give you a root beer! LOL
if this was france it wouldnt matter :cry: ,not that im wishing i was french :mad:

AngloVike
07-02-2005, 02:55 PM
"magicci" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

if this was france it wouldnt matter :cry: ,not that im wishing i was french :mad:

bloody glad to hear that too magicci !!!!!!
Welcome to the board Colorado Vike, always good to see someone sign up and join in rather than just lurking - enjoy your time here !