PDA

View Full Version : Vikings Most Improved Team in the NFL?

beyondmike
06-25-2005, 08:23 PM
Most Improved Teams and Other Issues (http://two.mostvaluablenetwork.com)

vikingdude82
06-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Good read, and yeah I say we're the most improved team.

DarrinNelsonguy
06-25-2005, 08:52 PM
Let's not settle for just making the big game if we get there we have to win it.

vikingdude82
06-25-2005, 09:05 PM
I agree, but are team never looked this good in a while

vikingdude82
06-25-2005, 09:07 PM
for a while I mean, crappy grammar sorry.

NeedToMove2Minnesota
06-25-2005, 09:35 PM
What do you guys think our worst offseason move was? I would have to say letting Claiborne go.

Ltrey33
06-25-2005, 09:57 PM
"beyondmike" wrote:

Most Improved Teams and Other Issues (http://two.mostvaluablenetwork.com)

Good read Mike! Now go get some free beer and introduce yourself in the Free Beer forum!

canadian_vikes_fan
06-25-2005, 11:05 PM
Alright, no doubt we've improved a lot this offseason, but I don't think we are the most improved team, just because we started the offseason as a pretty good team. Seriously, we were one game away from the Super Bowl, so that means that this year once we win it, we will only have improved by 2 games really. I think another team, maybe the Cardinals, will be the most improved, because they did terribly last year, and they have a definite shot of even winning their division this year.

bryonfos
06-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Welcome Mike, not bad for your 1st post. Always like new links.

DarrinNelsonguy
06-25-2005, 11:52 PM
"NeedToMove2Minnesota" wrote:

What do you guys think our worst offseason move was? I would have to say letting Claiborne go.

Not yet resigning Dave Dixon.

michaelmazid
06-26-2005, 03:55 AM
I don't know if we got the most improved team but I know that we have the most improved defense

magicci
06-26-2005, 04:00 AM
we've got the best all around team if our D lives up to potential dont u ppl think

V4L
06-26-2005, 04:03 AM
"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

"NeedToMove2Minnesota" wrote:

Not yet resigning Dave Dixon.

Id have to say trading Randy.. Thats just me though.. I know we want to stop talking about it cuz people get a little over sensitive about it.. But it really was a mistake I think.. No one has to respond cuz i know what most people think.. (he was a cancer)

magicci
06-26-2005, 04:06 AM
he was more like a drug made you feel really good at some points but then at other points ur shit

Burley81
06-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Funny what they said about the T.O. question.

If our defense gels together, we will win the super bowl. Not only that, but with Daunte throwing to TT, Burleson and T-wil our offense will still be the same. Now all the pressure is on Tice. It's do or die for Tice next season. I think that we ARE the most improved team in the NFL now.

zeppelin4534
06-26-2005, 09:57 AM
We are pretty close. I mean, i thought our D had a shot at being good last year. I mean on paper, everyone on our Defense was good last year. They just didnt show up, now we have improved and im excited about it. We are a much more balanced team now and thats what is going to take us to the next level. This could be and should be the year we go to at least the superbowl, if not its will be the year after just because of how young our teams is. Still, i think we have a real chance of winning it all if the D can step it up. As for the cardinals, im sorry but they wont be good because down here in AZ the Bidwells dont let coaches coach. Thats why they cant keep a coach. They are terrible and a huge cancer to anything. As long as they own it, the cardinals will go no where.

michaelmazid
06-27-2005, 02:37 AM
"magicci" wrote:

we've got the best all around team if our D lives up to potential dont u ppl think

Our defense is gonna need till week 10 or so to gel. I really believe that we are gonna have a real good second half of the season this year. Maybe a 6-2. That would rock :headbang:

collegeguyjeff
06-27-2005, 06:02 AM
umm i say yes and no because we concentrated mostly on defense. our offense will be good no matter what, our defense was what was killing us so we fixed that problem almost compeletly so i'd have to say yes

collegeguyjeff
06-27-2005, 06:16 AM
thats cool but i just don't believe manning is the best quarterback in the league.