PDA

View Full Version : Hmmph.

watermock
06-25-2005, 04:50 AM
I register, which is rediculous, then I have to go thru 20 pop ups? I thought the Red McCombs era was over.

Carry on, watermock has arrived to educate you.

Looks like a fairly slick website tho. You may all bow to me, the great watermock.

I will lead you thru the homerism, the delusions, the circle jerks, into the promised land.

Greet me with reverence.

cc21
06-25-2005, 05:41 AM
welcome to the forums but u sound a little full of yourself

GreenBaySlackers
06-25-2005, 05:45 AM
"watermock" wrote:

I register, which is rediculous, then I have to go thru 20 pop ups? I thought the Red McCombs era was over.

Looks like a fairly slick website tho. You may all bow to me, the great watermock.

I will lead you thru the homerism, the delusions, the circle jerks, into the promised land.

Greet me with reverence.

get some AV stuff!! I don't get any popups here, you shouldn't either. This is a non prophet site.

bryonfos
06-25-2005, 06:01 AM
Never had pop ups here either. What do you us, AOL?

DarrinNelsonguy
06-25-2005, 06:06 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

welcome to the forums but u sound a little full of yourself

My thoughts exactly, and I never had any popup problems when I joined.

Mr. Purple
06-25-2005, 06:09 AM
ya Im the same fellas never had one pop up thats just one more reason purple pride is for the people...THANK YOU PURPLE PRIDE DOT ORG! :cheers:

ultravikingfan
06-25-2005, 06:09 AM
"watermock" wrote:

Greet me with reverence.

No reverance for you pal.

You are getting off on the wrong foot and your time will be short-lived in these parts with banter such as this.

Make sure you educate yourself on the rules (http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1048) and feel free to "bring it", or whatever you are going to try and educate us on.

Space Coyote
06-25-2005, 06:11 AM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

"watermock" wrote:

Greet me with reverence.

get some AV stuff!! I don't get any popups here, you shouldn't either. This is a non prophet site.

lol...looks like the prophet just got here...

:lol:

good one gbs

cajunvike
06-25-2005, 07:05 AM
"watermock" wrote:

Greet me with reverence.

This from someone whose favorite player is listed as Onterrio Smith...methinks you and Onterrio have been smoking a little too much of "the product"...if you know what I mean!!! :cool:

DarrinNelsonguy
06-25-2005, 07:08 AM
Kinda smells like troll in here doesn't it? LOL

bryonfos
06-25-2005, 07:21 AM
I would hate to actually smell a troll, that would really stink. So does this guys first impression.

ultravikingfan
06-25-2005, 07:28 AM
What do you think a troll smells like?

Space Coyote
06-25-2005, 07:30 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

What do you think a troll smells like?

Without a doubt...I'm sure that the answer to this question is...

CHEESE!

magicci
06-25-2005, 07:31 AM
it smells like a troll DUH!

ultravikingfan
06-25-2005, 07:34 AM
Cannot be worse than a Packer fan!

The stench of a Packer fan will stop a charging bull dead in its tracks!

bono
06-25-2005, 07:36 AM
:bootyshake: :bootyshake:
I'm gonna be frank w/ ya, Watermark: I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!! :twisted:
Lad, you're coming in here all freakin' wrong. What's the matter? Left your brain in the crack of your "how's-your-father"?
Jollies in a twist?
Lady friend's not dishin' out the goods lately?
Mad that NBA Spurs PG Tony Parker is with Desperate Housewives' Eva Longoria(sp), and not you?
Learn the rules and stipulations of this site. And respect us vets around here. You learn to do that, lad, and I'll let "watermarks" be watermarks. Understand?

bryonfos
06-25-2005, 07:37 AM
Or just anger it more. But maybe just maybe its about the same smell as a female in heat.

cajunvike
06-25-2005, 07:41 AM
Time to press the RESET button, watermark...otherwise it is GAME OVER!!!

Space Coyote
06-25-2005, 07:51 AM
"bono" wrote:

:bootyshake: :bootyshake:
I'm gonna be frank w/ ya, Watermark: I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!! :twisted:
Lad, you're coming in here all freakin' wrong. What's the matter? Left your brain in the crack of your "how's-your-father"?
Jollies in a twist?
Lady friend's not dishin' out the goods lately?
Mad that NBA Spurs PG Tony Parker is with Desperate Housewives' Eva Longoria(sp), and not you?
Learn the rules and stipulations of this site. And respect us vets around here. You learn to do that, lad, and I'll let "watermarks" be watermarks. Understand?

gotta admit that I agree:
I think you are cruisin for a brusin. I may not be a vet, but I think I will be keeping an eye out for you here too, and calling all your BS for what it is watermock.

smootpepper
06-25-2005, 06:24 PM
"watermock" wrote:

Greet me with reverence.

BRILLIANT!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/smootpepper/1267414-batman-retarded.jpg

LosAngelis
06-25-2005, 07:14 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/LosAngelis/survivor072700.jpg

Ltrey33
06-25-2005, 07:37 PM
Watermock, you better come back and make a better second impression, or else I think you'll be shown the door.

6-KINGS
06-25-2005, 09:22 PM
"watermock" wrote:

Greet me with reverence.

Fom now on you shall be known as "SkidMark"
Welcome SkidMark,
I see you must have just gotten your first computer. Congrats!!
I knew Dell would put a PC in every section 8 house in America.
Anyway SkidMark we have so much fun around here.
But one rule is not feeling your sister up while you post. So you'll need to work on that.
Feel free to post your family stump...I mean family tree.

Anyway welcome Sir SkidMark!!!

6-KINGS

Prophet
06-26-2005, 12:54 AM
"Space Coyote" wrote:

lol...looks like the prophet just got here...

good one gbs

The Prophet is already here. Beware of the false prophets.

LuckyVike
06-26-2005, 01:13 AM
"watermock" wrote:

Greet me with reverence.

http://www.digitalend.com/pics/surveystfu.jpg

OchoCinco
06-26-2005, 01:25 AM
Wow....that battle is over before it even got started.......I gotta get here early in the morning for troll hunting I guess....LMAO

OchoCinco
06-26-2005, 01:27 AM
That was post 84..... :crybaby: ......and now it's gone.......memories...from the corners of my mind.....

magicci
06-26-2005, 06:52 AM
hmmmmm poor guy came about it all wrong

Ltrey33
06-26-2005, 07:38 AM
To go along with the STFU trend, with my own mark on it....

http://home.nc.rr.com/inbedwithhomer/STFU%20vader.gif

TheAnimal93
06-26-2005, 03:11 PM
"watermock" wrote:

Greet me with reverence.

Hey Welcome Delusional Circle-jerking Homer,
Where did you find that nick of yours? In a stagnant pool of festering sewage? The Methane gas must have affected your brain.
Trolls are not welcome here but for a brief moment. Just long enough to for Del Rio to come in here and give you a virtual Body Slam. In the meantime we get to parlay you back and forth like Orca with a baby seal.

Notice how Skidmark hasnt been back to enlighten us.

watermock
06-27-2005, 08:10 AM
How amusing, my father told me the Polish and the Danes raced to counquer the worst land. And they are still fighting about who is dumber with arguments like...My Dad can outdrink your dad.

Have you people even mastered toilet paper?

I'm not a troll you dumbass, I can flip you on your stool and count change. I walk with Bud Grant and Joe Kapp. Dingleberry is my center. You don't even have a clue. I have forgotten more about the Vikings than you will ever know. Back off.

watermock
06-27-2005, 08:22 AM
Even as pathetic as McCombs was, your now laid with a New Jersy land developer and your all acting like it's a blessing. Your all a bunch of brown eyed cows. Have any of you actually seen a picture of this criminal?

Does anyone realize the original owner was a front? Noone seems to notice that the guy selling sytrofoam cups wasn't given an NFL Franchise. I don't have a problem letting this rat in the door, but your all kidding yourselves if you don't see what is comming.

I have never seen such self righteous clammering. What makes you think Ziggy Wilf has anything other than profit in mind? Your a bunch of cattle. You might do well to listen to everything I say.

watermock
06-27-2005, 09:11 AM
No wonder you have lost 4 Superbowls. You keep looking in the wrong places.

cajunvike
06-27-2005, 09:19 AM
Hey DumbA$$...who the F*** do you think you are???

Of course, we know Fowler was a front...but what the heck could anyone do about it...the only one who could have was Taylor and he just sat on his hands!

If you are such a genius, you would realize that...but I guess not!

GET LOST!!!

watermock
06-27-2005, 09:50 AM
Look you stuipid idiots, I'm not a troll. Name one thing I have done to label me a troll. Your a bunch of morons. I haven't given you anything, other than to possibly make fun of you. It's almost funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

I'm going to stick around so some moron can tell me I was trolling, and actually do more than make an accusation.

I get tired of these lap dogs, I want one of them to step up. I never trashed the team once, and I'm a Troll? I have spent most of my time explaining what a bunch of idiots are here. That isn't trolling, It's telling you to get your GED.

Trolling is easy, Like "When are you going to dig up Bud Grant so you can lose another SuperBowl"

OR

"Someone should just stick that pencil into Tice's ear and put him out of his misery"

You assholes, I didn't troll at all. I dare you to name one thing I did that was trolling.

Your so idiotic you don't even know what it is.

NeedToMove2Minnesota
06-27-2005, 10:21 AM
ur an idiot. Frickin troll!

smootpepper
06-27-2005, 10:52 AM
"watermock" wrote:

Look you stuipid idiots, I'm not a troll. Name one thing I have done to label me a troll. Your a bunch of morons. I haven't given you anything, other than to possibly make fun of you. It's almost funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

I'm going to stick around so some silly guy can tell me I was trolling, and actually do more than make an accusation.

I get tired of these lap dogs, I want one of them to step up. I never trashed the team once, and I'm a Troll? I have spent most of my time explaining what a bunch of idiots are here. That isn't trolling, It's telling you to get your GED.

Trolling is easy, Like "When are you going to dig up Bud Grant so you can lose another SuperBowl"

OR

"Someone should just stick that pencil into Tice's ear and put him out of his misery"

You assholes, I didn't troll at all. I dare you to name one thing I did that was trolling.

LOL, look who's calling us morons. Looking at all your current posts all I can say is that if anyone needs to get a GED on this board its you. You're not trolling??? Since you got here every post has been nothing more then rhetorical BS saying how great you are and how worthless this community is. But, wait... Maybe this is some of that enlightening you were talking about. :roll: Maybe you should of taken the hint after your first post. When most of the people on this board start telling you to STFU, you should prob rethink your appoach, unless of course your trolling.

I get tired of these lap dogs, I want one of them to step up.

LMFAO.... Cyber bully? You have got to be kidding me. You honestly have nothing better to do in life then to get on the internet and start picking fights with people? At least most of the regulars on here just swing in to check the news on the Vikings and maybe BS a little bit during work. But you actually go around looking for fights? What, do you want? Our cyber lunch money? Sorry, but I do believe this to be the most retarded thoughts in your post. No wait, that is the second most retarded thing, This one takes 1st place.

Look you stuipid idiots, I'm not a troll. Name one thing I have done to label me a troll. Your a bunch of morons.

Why not swing back when you get a clue, or maybe that GED you have convinced us you have. Better yet, why not swing back and just start name calling, and cursing every 5 words, and prove to us just how silly a lil bitch you are.

akvikefan89
06-27-2005, 11:20 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Hey DumbA$$...who the F*** do you think you are???

Of course, we know Fowler was a front...but what the heck could anyone do about it...the only one who could have was Taylor and he just sat on his hands!

If you are such a genius, you would realize that...but I guess not!

GET LOST!!!
He will just be antoher checkmark on
Del Rio's list :lol:

akvikefan89
06-27-2005, 11:28 AM
All I can say to you Watermak is that you wont be the first kicked off this site if you don't turn it around.
I came on here late at night and at first I thought that your posts were a stupid joke by someone who thought he was funny :scratch: :angry7:

Caine
06-27-2005, 11:44 AM
Waterhead,

Once you post something worthwhile, we'll be glad to spar with you. So far, it's been all bush league stuff. I'd post more, but I'm still laughing from seeing a Packer fan tear you up (Get him, Bono!!).

Caine

ultravikingfan
06-27-2005, 12:19 PM
See ya! :wink:

akvikefan89
06-27-2005, 12:24 PM
"watermock" wrote:

I'm going to stick around so some silly guy can tell me I was trolling, and actually do more than make an accusation.

OR

Pisstt...I think this is talking about you Watermark :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

GreenBaySlackers
06-27-2005, 02:08 PM
Check out who his favorite player is :lol:

GO WIZZINATOR GO!

OchoCinco
06-27-2005, 02:42 PM
Time for some troll bouncing please...........

Del Rio
06-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Jesus H Christ, now was that really needed. I mean I have a good weekend out with the family, drag my ass into work on Monday morning and am greeted by a retarded title that I know I should not click.....

So of course I do and now my eyes are bleeding. Look here watercock, you came to the wrong place to try and impress. And one rule of thumb on impressing people is you usually have to say something impressive. I mean of course you couldn't expect us to all bow down to you like all those 12 year old little boys you hang around do right? Having the full set of he-man action figures might help you lure little timmy into thinking you mean something in this life, but doesn't really do much for me.

Next time you post I suggest you just step 4 feet away from the computer crap in your hand and fling it at the screen, because that is about the quality of what you have to say anyway.

I'm sure your mom wont mind cleaning it up for you either. Just make sure when your yelling at her to bring you down your peanut butter and jelly sandwich you tell her to bring her damn cleaning equipment, because her 35 year old son crapped himself again.

Not only are you a troll, you suck at it. I would hope you go back to your other hobbies, hamsters and toilet paper rolls.

6-KINGS
06-27-2005, 03:20 PM
"watermock" wrote:

Even as pathetic as McCombs was, your now laid with a New Jersy land developer and your all acting like it's a blessing. Your all a bunch of brown eyed cows. Have any of you actually seen a picture of this criminal?

Does anyone realize the original owner was a front? Noone seems to notice that the guy selling sytrofoam cups wasn't given an NFL Franchise. I don't have a problem letting this rat in the door, but your all kidding yourselves if you don't see what is comming.

I have never seen such self righteous clammering. What makes you think Ziggy Wilf has anything other than profit in mind? Your a bunch of cattle. You might do well to listen to everything I say.

SkidMark Your back!
I thought I washed you out in the laundry this weekend.

Tell ya what SkidMark, why don't you post some of this wisdom.
So far all I see is shart coming from your mouth and being posted here.

6-KINGS

TheAnimal93
06-27-2005, 03:25 PM
"watermock" wrote:

How amusing, my father told me the Polish and the Danes raced to counquer the worst land. And they are still fighting about who is dumber with arguments like...My Dad can outdrink your dad.

Have you people even mastered toilet paper?

I'm not a troll you dumbass, I can flip you on your stool and count change. I walk with Bud Grant and Joe Kapp. Dingleberry is my center. You don't even have a clue. I have forgotten more about the Vikings than you will ever know. Back off.

I bet you can. I bet you have a lot of practice at this. "You" know that 3 of your buddies are on the other end of that barstool and the last spot is for you. It will be very easy to forget you, waterslop!
What do you think of that Troll?

DR.....you didnt disappoint. Hamsters and toilet paper rolls. Ha Ha!!!

Caine
06-27-2005, 04:21 PM
Waterheads account got "suspended"...

Now we'll never figure out the meaning of life...

...from the point of view of a Micheal Jackson love-pin cushion.

Caine

6-KINGS
06-27-2005, 05:28 PM
"Caine" wrote:

Waterheads account got "suspended"...

Now we'll never figure out the meaning of life...

...from the point of view of a Micheal Jackson love-pin cushion.

Caine

And no wisdom too.................
:sad:

cajunvike
06-27-2005, 06:38 PM
"watermock" wrote:

OR

OK...

Looks like trolling to me...not that I care if you do...I have just as much fun slamming fools like you when they come here!

Ltrey33
06-27-2005, 09:04 PM
I'm not sure if I can accept being called dumb by someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

cajunvike
06-27-2005, 09:07 PM
"ltrey33" wrote:

I'm not sure if I can accept being called dumb by someone who doesn't know the difference between your and you're.

Good catch...I skipped right over that! :lol:

SKOL
06-27-2005, 10:01 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y99/LosAngelis/survivor072700.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was my vote too Los

DarrinNelsonguy
06-27-2005, 11:28 PM
WTF was watermocl thinking with his brash posts?

Del Rio
06-27-2005, 11:47 PM
"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Gigli/tumbleweed.gif

akvikefan89
06-27-2005, 11:48 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

Is Watermock banned?

canadian_vikes_fan
06-27-2005, 11:51 PM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

http//img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Gigli/tumbleweed.gif
Is Watermock banned?Yep - you can sleep tight now. :lol:

It doesn't take long to find a troll.

Del Rio
06-27-2005, 11:53 PM
Yeah, an easy way to tell is go to a post a person has made and try to look at the profile of the poster in question if they are suspended it will pop up and say "you can't look at this guys profile because he is a dumb ass and is no longer with us"

Well not in those words, but you get the picture.

akvikefan89
06-27-2005, 11:53 PM
"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

http//img.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Gigli/tumbleweed.gif
Is Watermock banned?Yep - you can sleep tight now. :lol:

It doesn't take long to find a troll.
Espically when they barge in announcing it :lol:

Del Rio
06-27-2005, 11:57 PM
There are a few trolls that remain, under cover. They don't post here much, but they have survived the ban stick and excell at what they do. :grin: To many peoples frustration.

ultravikingfan
06-28-2005, 12:39 AM
"akvikefan89" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

Is Watermock banned?

Watermock violated this rule: 9. Trolling or acts intended to inflame are subject to immediate removal. Continued trolling will result in flogging, and then banning.

So, he is....http://bestsmileys.com/banned/1.gif (watch the smiley)

If webby allows, we can let him back and and smack him around some more.

magicci
06-28-2005, 03:12 AM
"watermock" wrote:

OR

actually ur the idiot Bud Grant is still alive and he still works with the vikings organization and ur sayin ur not a troll why are you making fun of our four lost superbowls?? after this year our superbowl record will be 1-4 (its a start :grin: )

TheAnimal93
06-28-2005, 06:58 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

Is Watermock banned?

Watermock violated this rule: 9. Trolling or acts intended to inflame are subject to immediate removal. Continued trolling will result in flogging, and then banning.

I vote for more flogging. We must keep the skills sharp in the offseason. :lol:

We could also give it another good "Caining"!!! :lol:
Or another shot of the DR Troll Chipper!!!!!
:grin:

vixtalkn
06-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Ya. Why you'd ban him? He said he was a Yikes fan--forgot more about the Yikes that most will ever know. Jeez. Now we'll never know.

whackthepack
06-28-2005, 04:21 PM
"watermock" wrote:

No wonder you have lost 4 Superbowls. You keep looking in the wrong places.

You guys banned waterbug before I could have any fun! :cry:

ps. waterbug, when you refer to Vikings fans as "you" and then try to tell us you are a Viking fan, it doesn't really work. You Packer Puke!

Go back to cheese land and pray at the grave of Favre. Oh that's right he is not dead, he just plays like he is!

6-KINGS
06-28-2005, 05:25 PM
I did some digging around and found this pic of Watermoc.

smootpepper
06-28-2005, 05:27 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

LOL.

Ltrey33
06-28-2005, 07:06 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

That's F-in scary!

Caine
06-28-2005, 07:20 PM
"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

Is Watermock banned?

Oddly enough, Bono (The cheap-ass Hillbilly :razz: ) beat me to Waterhead. I so enjoyed the reaming the Packer-backer dished out that I decided to let Waterhead dig himself in a bit deeper before jumping in...of course, he got banned before he could do that :sad:

Of course, now there will be another whiner out there claiming that we're all a bunch of meanies who terrorize new board members without provocation :roll:

Caine

ultravikingfan
06-28-2005, 10:52 PM
"vixtalkn" wrote:

Ya. Why you'd ban him? He said he was a Yikes fan--forgot more about the Yikes that most will ever know. Jeez. Now we'll never know.

Read rule #9 on Da Rules. :wink:

cajunvike
06-28-2005, 11:08 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"vixtalkn" wrote:

Read rule #9 on Da Rules. :wink:

Fowler SAID he had enough money to buy the team...is he the majority owner...NO

Don't believe everything you see, vix!

shockzilla
06-28-2005, 11:44 PM
Yikes!!!!! I'm away for a few days and look what happens - WWIII breaks out! I feel like Paul on "Cheers" - I always miss the good stuff!

Caine
06-29-2005, 12:09 AM
Waterhead said that he was a BRONCO'S fan...he just claimed to know a lot about the Vikes.

I wonder if he can spell "BANNED"?

Caine

ultravikingfan
06-29-2005, 04:37 AM
"Caine" wrote:

Waterhead said that he was a BRONCO'S fan...he just claimed to know a lot about the Vikes.

I wonder if he can spell "BANNED"?

Caine

If he cannot, he can look at the smiley in my above post.

TheAnimal93
06-29-2005, 04:57 AM
"Caine" wrote:

"TheAnimal93" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"akvikefan89" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

Is Watermock banned?

Oddly enough, Bono (The cheap-jiggly butt Hillbilly :razz: ) beat me to Waterhead. I so enjoyed the reaming the Packer-backer dished out that I decided to let Waterhead dig himself in a bit deeper before jumping in...of course, he got banned before he could do that :sad:

Of course, now there will be another whiner out there claiming that we're all a bunch of meanies who terrorize new board members without provocation :roll:

Caine

:lol: X 50!!!!

You never disappoint! Another top ten post!

cc21
06-29-2005, 05:11 AM
Holy crap smootpepper, that sig is awsome!

magicci
06-29-2005, 05:22 AM
its a thing of beauty

cc21
06-29-2005, 05:32 AM
I have that sig in my desktop background right now. I love that sig.

smootpepper
06-29-2005, 05:39 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

I have that sig in my desktop background right now. I love that sig.

Thanks man. If you want a higher resolution of that sig let me know. I will post it somewhere that you can down load it. It looks pretty sweet as a desktop pic.

Check my last post here for a different version of it.

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=11497

BigMoInAZ
07-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Poor Waterbug! Crushed before his prime!
Musta been his user pic!
http://eqlive.station.sony.com/images/concept_art/troll.jpg

jackyl
07-05-2005, 03:37 AM
This ones run it course.