PDA

View Full Version : Behind Enemy Lines.....

Turboe
06-22-2005, 05:59 AM
Well I just wanted to send an encrypted message to the faithful here on PP.O to advise that I have managed to slip behind the enemies lines and infiltrate their territory.

I drove by Detroit today, and I as far as I was able to ascertain they have not built any conspicuous statues to Joey Harrington there yet. Also I was unable to find a shrine to Mike Williams either.

I will be covertly sneaking my way from golf course to golf course over the MI terrain on my way to the ultimate objective.

On friday I am planning to enter the "Lions Den" itself (Oh I guess that is a bad choice of metaphor since I guess Detriot would technically be the "Lion's" Den) Green Bay. I will be undertaking a clandestine operation at Green Bay CC on Friday looking to see if Favre is out there playing when he should be training.

I just wanted to send this message in case I am captured behind enemy lines here in the next few days and am rendered unable to send any further transmissions. I brought my Culpepper jersey along on this trip just incase I am feeling frisky while in Green Bay and want to slip out of my covert status and confront the enemy directly.

Wish me luck.

God Bless America, and God Bless the Vikes.

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 06:03 AM
ATTACK!!!

smootpepper
06-22-2005, 06:09 AM
Dont be thrown off by thier road signs if your driving. To the average person they seem like trick questions, but to the average packer fan they are the most briliant display of wisdom ever.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/smootpepper/h2Oonroad.jpg

shockzilla
06-22-2005, 06:17 AM
Of course, should you be caught or killed, PPO will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Good luck, Jim. I mean Turboe.

GODSPEED, SON!!!!!!!

TheAnimal93
06-22-2005, 01:59 PM
I think that you should wear the Pep jersey on the golf course.
We can send reinforcements with a #84 jersey(vkg4lfe) to help trash the course(golf blaspemy)after you play your round(s) of course.
:lol:
Dont yell fore either, you may be able to hit Favre upside his lopsided head. Oh wait, dont hit him. It might knock some sense into him.
:roll: :twisted:

DarrinNelsonguy
06-22-2005, 04:48 PM
If you really want to make Wisconsinite's mad just keep telling them how great Erasmus James looks in Purple and how great it will be when he sacks Favre.

It is formerly one of their own turning on them, you know very Anikan Skywalker like. LOL

But you should definately wear the C-Pep jersey in GB.

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Just "fake moon" the clubhouse on the 18th hole and rub your butt on the flag afterwards!!! :lol: :bootyshake:

thefavre
06-22-2005, 07:00 PM
Dear Covert Agent....

Local backup is closer than you might think. I too am a packer hater living just south of Crapbeau Field by an hour or less. Should you be captured and tortured (listening to hours of polka and being force fed cheese) send a clandestine message south to Oshkosh. We have a small but wirey band of favre-haters here and can break you out easily.

Good luck behind enemy lines...but at least you don't LIVE inside occupied territory like I do. I face the enemy everyday.

RaiderNation For Life.

enlvikeman
06-22-2005, 07:16 PM
"thefavre" wrote:

Dear Covert Agent....

Local backup is closer than you might think. I too am a packer hater living just south of Crapbeau Field by an hour or less. Should you be captured and tortured (listening to hours of polka and being force fed cheese) send a clandestine message south to Oshkosh. We have a small but wirey band of favre-haters here and can break you out easily.

Good luck behind enemy lines...but at least you don't LIVE inside occupied territory like I do. I face the enemy everyday.

RaiderNation For Life.

balls hilarious

Turboe
06-24-2005, 07:12 AM
"The Eagle has landed, I repeat the Eagle has landed."

I have arrived on the not so frozen tundra and established my overnight covert base. Tomorrow I run the black ops mission.

Over and out.

Ltrey33
06-24-2005, 01:37 PM
"shockzilla" wrote:

Of course, should you be caught or killed, PPO will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Good luck, Jim. I mean Turboe.

GODSPEED, SON!!!!!!!

If you're goin down, take as many of them with you as possible!!!

LosAngelis
06-25-2005, 06:30 PM
GOLF PLAYER/SPY JAILED IN GREEN BAY (AP)

Green Bay, WI - An apparent spy was apprehended and jailed without bond on Friday after an attempt to break into Lambeau field.

Police were kept at bay by the man, whom the officers referred to as "Turboe", by a Big Bertha Driver, which the suspect continued to swing wildly at the officers.

Obviously distraught, the police brought in psychologists to try to talk the man down from the ledge (actually, the third level of the Atrium). While they did not get through to him, they did make out several scattered thoughts amidst the incompehensible blathering, including "Curly", "Vince", "Storied History", "I was so wrong", "All those years wasted on the Vikings", and "Where is Brett's jock??"

Finally, the police brought in the elephant tranquilizer gun and brought the man down.

Officer Keith Martins commented, "Yeah, usually we just need to plant one dart in the arm to bring him down. But he was wearing that 84 purple jersey, so the boys and me decided to aim for his arse. And, of course, they all wanted a shot, so he probably took four or five more darts than he needed. He better have an orthopedic seat cushion the next time he goes to a game at that stadium with the diaper on top in Minnesota."

The man spent the night in a Green Bay holding cell with no chance for bail. It is guessed that it will be even more painful for the man to sit down comfortably for quite a while.

PAvikesfan
06-25-2005, 08:02 PM
haha... you guys are funny.

magicci
06-26-2005, 03:02 AM
godspeed, if you get caught distract them with a lighter, they should be dumbfounded

V4L
06-26-2005, 03:07 AM
Good luck man.. if u get caught take as many with ya as u can!

bryonfos
06-26-2005, 03:32 AM
Did you bring sheep with you, you know just in case?

Turboe
06-28-2005, 05:32 AM
Well I made it in and out unscathed. I even infiltrated their headquarters itself. I managed to slip into Lambeau and eat a couple of brats and get back out with some valuable intel (as well as a full belly).

So all in all it was a successful trip.

magicci
06-28-2005, 05:39 AM
tell webby u deserve like 007 as a nickname now