PDA

View Full Version : Vikes @ atlanta...

Mr. Purple
06-21-2005, 02:34 AM
Hey everyone I need alot of help. I need to find out where I could get tickets for the vikings at atlanta game. I live here in Port Richey florida, and I want to drive up there. I remeber someone on here said they where going to it, I cant remeber who tho. So PLEASE ANY HELP WHERE I CAN FIND TICKETS TO PURCHASE WOULD BE AMAZING! thanks SKOL!

V4L
06-21-2005, 02:38 AM
http://tix12.stubhub.com/?gSec=search&cb=tix12

check that site out its pretty sweet.. cheap tix there.. can get saint tickets row 30 for 28 bucks.. didnt look at the atlanta though

Mr. Purple
06-21-2005, 02:42 AM
OMG THATS AWESOME! i just found all the tickets im so pumped! thanks so much man

midgensa
06-21-2005, 03:05 AM
yeah, stubhub is really good

PurplePeopleEaters
06-21-2005, 03:41 AM
Does that do concert tickets too?

Mr. Purple
06-21-2005, 04:07 AM
idk, but i just found the perfect ones for 177 bucks a pop, imma get 2 and go with a friend, this is like the most amazng day of my life! i cant wait to see the vikes in action!!!

vegasvike
06-21-2005, 08:52 AM
"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

idk, but i just found the perfect ones for 177 bucks a pop, imma get 2 and go with a friend, this is like the most amazng day of my life! i cant wait to see the vikes in action!!!

have fun man

vikingdude82
06-21-2005, 09:38 AM
We won last time there, we will win this time.

hawaiianvike21
06-21-2005, 12:26 PM
"vikingdude82" wrote:

We won last time there, we will win this time.

Strange huh. The last so many times we played the falcons, the road team has always won. 1998 they won unfortunately, 1999-we won, 2002- they won, 2003 we won, 2005- We will win, beating vick in the process.

briboy75
06-21-2005, 08:24 PM
how can they be selling tickets for nfl games? they haven't even gone on sale yet, right?

V4L
06-21-2005, 08:41 PM
People are selling thier season tickets i believe

ultravikingfan
06-21-2005, 10:34 PM
"briboy75" wrote:

how can they be selling tickets for nfl games? they haven't even gone on sale yet, right?

Or a pre-sell.

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 12:37 AM
I might do the Atlanta game...probably decide at the last minute though!

ryanmurphy
06-22-2005, 12:49 AM
"briboy75" wrote:

Brokers buy other peoples season tix, and also have access to tix that the general public does not. I will be at the ATL game as well. Ever since Vick arrived, tix for the whole season sell out within a couple of hours. They go on sale in a couple weeks, but a broker is usually the way to go...

ryanmurphy
06-22-2005, 12:51 AM
http://www.findticketz.com/ is a good one too. They already have superbowl tix for sale...

Mr. Purple
06-22-2005, 01:20 AM
ya cajun you should go that'd be awesome, anyone else going? imma order my 2 tickets in like 3-4 weeks when i get my pay checks ....I remeber someone else on here was goin to it...cant remeber who tho

PurplePeopleEaters
06-22-2005, 01:23 AM
NIce sig Williamson of troy. Did you make that. It has some nice grunge brush effects in the background.

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 01:25 AM

ya cajun you should go that'd be awesome, anyone else going? imma order my 2 tickets in like 3-4 weeks when i get my pay checks ....I remeber someone else on here was goin to it...cant remeber who tho

We will see...I have already committed to the Bears game at Soldier Field, the Packer game at the Dome, the Bengals game in Cincinnati and the Ravens game in Baltimore. The other games that I am considering are the Falcons game, the Panthers game and the Giants game. It all depends what I can sneak past the wife...but if I do show up, I will be driving my camper, so we can tailgate in style.

Mr. Purple
06-22-2005, 01:25 AM
I tell you what im so tempted to bye some 35 yard line, lower deck 5 row 345 dollar tickets...this is like the superbowl for me..dont get to see the vikes this close to florida that often.....u think it would be worth it, i could work and afford em...just dont kno what do you guys think or what the 177 dollar ones be perfect

Mr. Purple
06-22-2005, 01:27 AM
do you think i could get tickets to a home game, and plane tickets to and from for under 700?

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 01:44 AM

I tell you what im so tempted to bye some 35 yard line, lower deck 5 row 345 dollar tickets...this is like the superbowl for me..dont get to see the vikes this close to florida that often.....u think it would be worth it, i could work and afford em...just dont kno what do you guys think or what the 177 dollar ones be perfect

I just spent $160 for 4 Nationals tickets on Row 1 right next to the dugout down the first base line...alot considering that I can usually get tickets about 20 rows up from there from my firm for FREE...but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to sit on the first row...and it will be just after my birthday, so I totally justified the expense. It is all up to you how much you are willing to spend...no one can really tell you what it is worth, because you have to do the work to earn the money. Look at those Philly fans that took out second mortgages on their houses to get tickets to last year's Super Bowl...I think that was CRAZY, but it was worth it to them...even though they lost, I guess. But now they have to pay for their good times. Hey, you only live once...you can always work more to pay for what you want...just as long as you don't do it all the time, you will be OK down the road. I say GO FOR IT, though!!!

southern_yankee
06-22-2005, 01:53 AM
I just bought off of ebay. It was quick, cheap and easy.

Mr. Purple
06-22-2005, 03:47 AM
awesome advice man imma really consider it!

80_was_the_man
06-22-2005, 05:24 AM
Hey Williamson the guy that said he was going is me. I dont have have tickets yet but soon. I live 45 min from GA dome so anytime Vikes arehere were here me and my father go, youll love it. In 03 there were more vikings fans than falcons fans it looked like. Big chunks of the stadium were purple.

Falcons - Vikings has been considered a sideshow game in the past cause you had probably the 2 biggest playmakers in Vick and Moss playing. It will be a little different this year.

LuckyVike
06-22-2005, 05:40 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

We will see...I have already committed to the Bears game at Soldier Field, the Packer game at the Dome, the Bengals game in Cincinnati and the Ravens game in Baltimore. The other games that I am considering are the Falcons game, the Panthers game and the Giants game. It all depends what I can sneak past the wife...but if I do show up, I will be driving my camper, so we can tailgate in style.

Yo Cajun, I'm really wanting to go to that game at Cincy. I've never been to a Vikings and I don't know when I'll get the chance to go again. Me nor my dad really know where to get ahold of some good tickets for it. Do you think you could help me out if you find some good ones? I need help bad lol, I want to go to that game soooooooo bad and not be up in the nose bleeds. Please make this game a time for me to remember. :cry: :lol:

ultravikingfan
06-22-2005, 05:42 AM
"Vikes2611" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Yo Cajun, I'm really wanting to go to that game at Cincy. I've never been to a Vikings and I don't know when I'll get the chance to go again. Me nor my dad really know where to get ahold of some good tickets for it. Do you think you could help me out if you find some good ones? I need help bad lol, I want to go to that game soooooooo bad and not be up in the nose bleeds. Please make this game a time for me to remember. :cry: :lol:

Single game tickets are not on sale yet. You have to keep checking the website. I am going and will let you guys/gals know when they go on sale. I will try to get my limit and sell them the other members at face value. (double for Bengal's fans) :cool:

LuckyVike
06-22-2005, 05:59 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikes2611" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Single game tickets are not on sale yet. You have to keep checking the website. I am going and will let you guys/gals know when they go on sale. I will try to get my limit and sell them the other members at face value. (double for Bengal's fans) :cool:

Alright man, shew I hope I can get some good ticks.

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 06:00 AM
"Vikes2611" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Ultra is the MAN to talk to...he is supposed to make all the arrangements regarding tickets, so PM him and tell him what you want...he will be the one making the ticket arrangements. :grin:

LuckyVike
06-22-2005, 06:03 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikes2611" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Dude, I just really payed attention to what you said, DOES THAT MEAN WE'LL HAVE A PURPLE PRIDE SECTION?? Or can you only get a few?

ultravikingfan
06-22-2005, 06:08 AM
"Vikes2611" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikes2611" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

Dude, I just really payed attention to what you said, DOES THAT MEAN WE'LL HAVE A PURPLE PRIDE SECTION?? Or can you only get a few?

That would be cool to have a section of us PP.O'ers there. I think the limit may be 8. And, they sold out last year so there is no guarantee on anything. I will let you know as time nears.

LuckyVike
06-22-2005, 06:14 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikes2611" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Vikes2611" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

That would be cool to have a section of us PP.O'ers there. I think the limit may be 8. And, they sold out last year so there is no guarantee on anything. I will let you know as time nears.

Now buddy, you better remember ol' me when/if you get those ticks because I'd say you'll have more people wanting tickets than you'll have. :grin:

ultravikingfan
06-22-2005, 06:17 AM
I will try to accomdate folks.

But, I would like to see others trying to get these and not just count on me. They could be sold out in less than an hour or so. I may not get through, but you may.

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 06:26 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

But, I would like to see others trying to get these and not just count on me. They could be sold out in less than an hour or so. I may not get through, but you may.

Let us know when and what we have to do and we will mobilize! IF it takes a few of us ordering to get enough tickets, then that is what we will do!!

LuckyVike
06-22-2005, 06:30 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Let us know when and what we have to do and we will mobilize! IF it takes a few of us ordering to get enough tickets, then that is what we will do!!

Cajun sounds like Braveheart preparing us to go to battle. :mad: We will be VICTORIOUS!!!!

Turboe
06-22-2005, 06:48 AM
I was one of the others that said they would probably go to the ATL game. I dont know yet, but I have always been able to get Falcons tickets through a buddy down there in ATL. Hopefully he will come through for me again. I have to see if I will be allowed to go to this game as well, since I am about 95% sure I am going to the game in Carolina and they are only a couple weeks apart.

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 06:54 AM
"Turboe" wrote:

I was one of the others that said they would probably go to the ATL game. I dont know yet, but I have always been able to get Falcons tickets through a buddy down there in ATL. Hopefully he will come through for me again. I have to see if I will be allowed to go to this game as well, since I am about 95% sure I am going to the game in Carolina and they are only a couple weeks apart.

Who do you have to ask, Turboe...Special K and Ozone??? :lol:

Turboe
06-22-2005, 07:04 AM
I have to clear the social calendar...And since my lovely bride gave me the NFL Game Ticket for a birthday present last week, I better tred lightly about missing too many of the games on that package. Although those two games would probably be the only two that would be on local TV down here.

My wife is very thoughtful now I dont have to go down to my Packer Fan neighbor to watch the games.

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 07:26 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

Since you didn't ask:

http://www.fast-rewind.com/break/findex.htm

Vikes
06-22-2005, 08:28 AM
I think I'll be going to that game as well.

Turboe
06-22-2005, 12:34 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"Turboe" wrote:

Since you didn't ask:

http://www.fast-rewind.com/break/findex.htm

Thanks, it was a long day yesterday and it was late sorry. You know I was wondering who you were talking about. Scary, but I thought those names actaually sounded familar.

Mr. Purple
06-22-2005, 09:31 PM
ya well anyone thats goin to that game let me know and we could all meet up and tail gate or something....

cajunvike
06-22-2005, 09:36 PM

ya well anyone thats goin to that game let me know and we could all meet up and tail gate or something....

We will let you know...but it will probably be last minute.