PDA

View Full Version : Another Viking hater in the media?



cajunvike
06-14-2005, 06:29 PM
This guy thinks that BOTH the Bears AND the Lions did better than the Vikes in the offseason...what do you guys think?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3678008

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 06:30 PM
OOPS!!! Sorry about the duplicate posting...I didn't realize that it had already been posted. Mea culpa.

tiersius
06-14-2005, 06:48 PM
I don't think much of it really. The reason he has the vikes slightly lower is the fact that we got rid of the best WR in the league. Not many teams can do that and come out better. Besides, It seems that most of us would rather "fly under the radar" anyways. I think I'd rather have more of the media thinking this way, then ...........SURPRISE!

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 07:03 PM
We still have a better QB than both of those teams combined, so I'm not really worried about what he has to say!!

Caine
06-14-2005, 07:12 PM
I don't see him hating on us. I sort of agree with him (Yes, here it is again...settle down Del Rio).

It wasn't the Moss trade that made our team improve...it was the FA acquisitions...something we could have done without trading Randy. How well our "O" performs without him remains to be seen.

Caine

RandyMoss8404
06-14-2005, 07:22 PM
He's not hating on us.

He's just stating his opinion.

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 07:23 PM
Hey Moss8404, what the he!! is that guy doing in the picture of your sig??

Prophet
06-14-2005, 07:25 PM
Bears A
Lions A-
Vikings A-
Packers D+

It looks to me like Mr. Barber thinks everyone in the NFCN except for the Packers did a good job in the offseason. He also shows that the Vikings did better than 27 of the 32 teams in their offseason moves. The interesting part is that 3 out of the 5 As are from the NFCN. I would like to see the NFCN get back to the old NFC-Central's 'black n blue division'. Looks like that might be happening. Lately there have been too many years with mediocre teams in the division.

tiersius
06-14-2005, 07:25 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Hey Moss8404, what the he!! is that guy doing in the picture of your sig??Sneaking up to little Billy's room?

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 07:27 PM
lol! Something like that!!

DarrinNelsonguy
06-14-2005, 07:38 PM
I think he wrong to give the Lions and Bears A because the Bears still have to show that Grossman can be a good QB in this league and the Lions while they may have a lot of talent at WR their QB situation is not good and besides their great DL the rest of their D is just average.

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 07:41 PM
I think the grades are just on offseason acquisitions, not positive but I think that's what his grades are on.

arialassault84
06-14-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm fine with his assesment as well!

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 07:42 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

He's not hating on us.

He's just stating his opinion.

Which is a HATEFUL opinion, in MY opinion...hey, I am just stating my opinion! :lol:

RandyMoss8404
06-14-2005, 07:43 PM
"tiersius" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Hey Moss8404, what the he!! is that guy doing in the picture of your sig??Sneaking up to little Billy's room?

LOL YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL.

Shut up.

That, Vkg, is Michael Jackson doing a pirouette, without ever having had ballet/any form of dancing lessons in his life, because he's just that darn talented.

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 07:44 PM
Oh. He should have been found guilty!

RandyMoss8404
06-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Yes, most of white America seems to think so, I've gotten at least that

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 07:48 PM
But I'm black.

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Just kidding, I'm white. But that has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't care if he was black/white/asian/whatever. I think he was completely guilty of his charges and if it was you or me in that situation we would have been guilty!

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 07:53 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

"tiersius" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Hey Moss8404, what the he!! is that guy doing in the picture of your sig??Sneaking up to little Billy's room?

LOL YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL.

Shut up.

That, Vkg, is Michael Jackson doing a pirouette, without ever having had ballet/any form of dancing lessons in his life, because he's just that darn talented.

I would agree with you that, musically speaking, Michael is one of the all-time greats...but it seems to me that he is the Onterrio Smith of the music world...everyone tells him to quit sleeping naked with little boys, even though it is TOTALLY INNOCENT in Michael's eyes. Like Onterrio, he just doesn't get that the world will always form the wrong impressions...since there is always that small chance that Michael has ulterior (or is is posterior) motives.

I know that you might just be Michael's Number One Fan, RM...but even you have to admit that he has an unhealthy obsession with little boys...innocent or not, he needs to step away from the situation.

In closing, I have been a Michael Jackson fan since the Jackson 5 days...and will always be a fan of his music...but I don't know if I would ever want to meet him in person...just too creepy for me!

RandyMoss8404
06-14-2005, 07:53 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Just kidding, I'm white. But that has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't care if he was black/white/asian/whatever. I think he was completely guilty of his charges and if it was you or me in that situation we would have been guilty!

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif

I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible. But that's my opinion. And opinion is why we have a court system. Which proved he is as innocent as all his fans (myself included) believed.

But that is neither hear nor there. I finally read the article all the way through, and this 'hater' seems to know what he's talking about. We let go of RANDY MOSS, it's kind of hard to give us an A+ with that taken into consideration.

edit: Cajun, fully agreed. He has some major issues. But he wasn't on trial for being a whack job, he was on trial for allegedly molesting boys - which he never did.

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 07:57 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Just kidding, I'm white. But that has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't care if he was black/white/asian/whatever. I think he was completely guilty of his charges and if it was you or me in that situation we would have been guilty!

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif

I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible. But that's my opinion. And opinion is why we have a court system. Which proved he is as innocent as all his fans (myself included) believed.

But that is neither hear nor there. I finally read the article all the way through, and this 'hater' seems to know what he's talking about. We let go of RANDY MOSS, it's kind of hard to give us an A+ with that taken into consideration.

edit: Cajun, fully agreed. He has some major issues. But he wasn't on trial for being a whack job, he was on trial for allegedly molesting boys - which he never did.


Do you know this for a fact? Granted, we don't know that he did, but all the signs point to it, wether it was consensual or not! Also, we all know there are flaws in our justice system.

Vikes
06-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Lions are the Lions no QB. The Bears are going to end up number 2 in the NFC North this year. Rex Grossmen is a good QB and they have decent backs. There D has been great the last few seasons. I worried only about the Bears the Packers are still drinking the Favre Kool-Aid.

RandyMoss8404
06-14-2005, 07:59 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Just kidding, I'm white. But that has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't care if he was black/white/asian/whatever. I think he was completely guilty of his charges and if it was you or me in that situation we would have been guilty!

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif

I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible. But that's my opinion. And opinion is why we have a court system. Which proved he is as innocent as all his fans (myself included) believed.

But that is neither hear nor there. I finally read the article all the way through, and this 'hater' seems to know what he's talking about. We let go of RANDY MOSS, it's kind of hard to give us an A+ with that taken into consideration.

edit: Cajun, fully agreed. He has some major issues. But he wasn't on trial for being a whack job, he was on trial for allegedly molesting boys - which he never did.


Do you know this for a fact? Granted, we don't know that he did, but all the signs point to it, wether it was consensual or not! Also, we all know there are flaws in our justice system.

All signs? Or you mean all signs presented to you by a media who has always disliked Michael Jackson for his success?

You mean the same media that would have you believe Randy Moss is a horrible human being, and that the Vikings are the most evil franchise ever?

edit: This isn't the thread for this. I'm done. Back to Viking football, something we all agree on :)

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 08:03 PM
Or the media that interviewed the kid that was "molested." I know the media blows everything out of proportion and they make things seem bigger than they may be, but sometimes they do good things. Didn't Michael admit to sleeping in the same bed as little boys? Not necessarily naked but he admitted to sleeping with them. Most "normal" adults wouldn't sleep in the same bed as a 10-13 year old unless it was their kid while they were camping or something!

RandyMoss8404
06-14-2005, 08:06 PM
Btw, forgot where the thread is and too lazy to look at it:

If you look at the KFAN Vids for 6/13, notice MeMo has gotten much better at picking up the blitz, he's standing up linebackers now :D

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 08:06 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Just kidding, I'm white. But that has nothing to do with it. I wouldn't care if he was black/white/asian/whatever. I think he was completely guilty of his charges and if it was you or me in that situation we would have been guilty!

http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif http://deephousepage.com/smilies/jackson.gif

I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible. But that's my opinion. And opinion is why we have a court system. Which proved he is as innocent as all his fans (myself included) believed.

But that is neither hear nor there. I finally read the article all the way through, and this 'hater' seems to know what he's talking about. We let go of RANDY MOSS, it's kind of hard to give us an A+ with that taken into consideration.

edit: Cajun, fully agreed. He has some major issues. But he wasn't on trial for being a whack job, he was on trial for allegedly molesting boys - which he never did.

NO offense, but the defense ONLY had to show that there was reasonable doubt that he did it...not that there was NO doubt that he did. SO in reality, he could have done it, but the evidence wasn't strong enough to convict him. Again, I am glad that he wasn't convicted...and want to believe that he is totally innocent, but he will have to stop putting himself in vulnerable situations, otherwise, we will seriously have to question his judgment/innocence in these types of situations. Just like if Onterrio wants to play football, he will need to distance himself from anyone and any situation where he could be exposed to weed smoke...even a contact buzz from being at a concert could be fatal to his career...so he will have to tone it down dramatically if he wants to be taken seriously. The same holds true for Michael.

Prophet
06-14-2005, 08:24 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible.

Wow, I didn't know that Michael Jackson's music wasn't modern. That is funny stuff.

Go Vikes! It is amazing that most pundits do give them a very high score for the offseason when they got rid of Moss. They did make a lot of good moves and deserve to be at the top in the ratings since their offense is still powerful and their once pathetic D is on the rise.

RandyMoss8404
06-14-2005, 08:36 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible.

Wow, I didn't know that Michael Jackson's music wasn't modern. That is funny stuff.

Go Vikes! It is amazing that most pundits do give them a very high score for the offseason when they got rid of Moss. They did make a lot of good moves and deserve to be at the top in the ratings since their offense is still powerful and their once pathetic D is on the rise.

What I meant by modern was like Usher, Dave Matthews Band, Slipknot, Nelly (I named 4 different genres on purpose), etc.

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 08:45 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

I'm sorry, I think that persons who like modern music should be taken out into the wilderness and executed, because modern music is terrible.

Wow, I didn't know that Michael Jackson's music wasn't modern. That is funny stuff.

Go Vikes! It is amazing that most pundits do give them a very high score for the offseason when they got rid of Moss. They did make a lot of good moves and deserve to be at the top in the ratings since their offense is still powerful and their once pathetic D is on the rise.

What I meant by modern was like Usher, Dave Matthews Band, Slipknot, Nelly (I named 4 different genres on purpose), etc.

Be careful about grouping all the music from ANY era or genre into one big lump...there is good music AND bad music in every era and genre...I know because I listen to just about every type out there...and believe me when I say that no matter what you like, there are crappy songs in that type of music. The trick is to sift through it and find the diamonds among the coal.

Del Rio
06-14-2005, 09:16 PM
DMB is good :razz: They have a unique sound, or at least it was. I don't know if someone who likes em needs to be shot lmao.

I'm white, and Jackson slept with kids while being naked, the whitey in me says he's a perv. I'm also white and I do not find Cornrows intimidating or an accurate display of ones criminal record. :grin:

"Michael Jackson’s Web site trumpeted his courtroom vindication Tuesday, linking it with such historic events as the birth of Martin Luther King Jr., while his lawyer suggested Tuesday the singer will no longer share his bed with young boys."

That's a good idea Mike, a very good idea.


Wasn't expecting to find MJ talk on this one, but hey white people have problems with keeping threads on subject. :grin:

Seriously though,

The article about the lions and the bears. I can agree with the bears, I think they have improved greatly the only thing I question is Grossman. The Lions I'm not so sure on.

audioghost
06-14-2005, 09:49 PM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

"tiersius" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Hey Moss8404, what the he!! is that guy doing in the picture of your sig??Sneaking up to little Billy's room?

LOL YOU ARE SO FUNNY AND ORIGINAL.

Shut up.

That, Vkg, is Michael Jackson doing a pirouette, without ever having had ballet/any form of dancing lessons in his life, because he's just that darn talented.

:roll: :laughing3: :withstupid:

Mime style......

RandyMoss8404
06-14-2005, 09:54 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

DMB is good :razz: They have a unique sound, or at least it was. I don't know if someone who likes em needs to be shot lmao.

I'm white, and Jackson slept with kids while being naked, the whitey in me says he's a perv. I'm also white and I do not find Cornrows intimidating or an accurate display of ones criminal record. :grin:

"Michael Jackson’s Web site trumpeted his courtroom vindication Tuesday, linking it with such historic events as the birth of Martin Luther King Jr., while his lawyer suggested Tuesday the singer will no longer share his bed with young boys."

That's a good idea Mike, a very good idea.


Wasn't expecting to find MJ talk on this one, but hey white people have problems with keeping threads on subject. :grin:

Seriously though,

The article about the lions and the bears. I can agree with the bears, I think they have improved greatly the only thing I question is Grossman. The Lions I'm not so sure on.

You guys are going overboard with the whitey comment :-p

I wasn't referring to this site or any of you when I said that, I was just listening to the radio yesterday and thinking 'If this guy was white, half these things wouldn't be being said right now'

Del Rio
06-14-2005, 10:02 PM
I was just kidding around.

You know someone will say "he is white" :grin: