PDA

View Full Version : Our Cheerleaders



DeathtoDenny
06-14-2005, 08:49 AM
I just watched some show on the NFL channel about the dolphins chearleaders. Then, I went on the Vikings site and looked at ours. The dolphins ugliest cheerleader would be the hottest on the Vikes squad. 75% are FUGLY!
Then, if you look at other teams, you'll realize that we have the worst looking cheerleaders in the league.
(In my opinion)

DeathtoDenny
06-14-2005, 08:52 AM
dolphins.........

DeathtoDenny
06-14-2005, 08:53 AM
VIKINGS

LuckyVike
06-14-2005, 09:28 AM
:lol:

I was trying to avoid this topic but those pics sucked me in lol. I've noticed it before too dude, I wish we had the Cowboys' cheerleaders. :mad:

SKOL
06-14-2005, 09:34 AM
LOL, I was avoiding this topic too. I've seen the Vikes cheerleaders in person, and there's not an ugly one in the bunch. It's either the photographer, or the person who picks out the pics for the website that has bad taste. I think most GUYS could do a better job than that person.

LuckyVike
06-14-2005, 09:52 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

LOL, I was avoiding this topic too. I've seen the Vikes cheerleaders in person, and there's not an ugly one in the bunch. It's either the photographer, or the person who picks out the pics for the website that has bad taste. I think most GUYS could do a better job than that person.

Ya know, that 2nd picture kind of looks like Chris Hovan. :lol:

Chick really is kind of manly lol.

Webby
06-14-2005, 10:00 AM
You haven't met them then.

vikingdude82
06-14-2005, 10:03 AM
I went straight in to here to see some action!, he webby I see your fav. player is Burleson, him and I have the same birth date!!

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 03:46 PM
At least we have cheerleaders! The packers don't!

Prophet
06-14-2005, 03:55 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

At least we have cheerleaders! The packers don't!

That's because the staff doesn't have time to milk them two times a day.

ElBarto
06-14-2005, 04:08 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

At least we have cheerleaders! The packers don't!

Are you sure?

Last season I was watching a Packer game on TV and there was someon on the sidelines with long black hair, wearing yellow and green waving her arms about.......though come to think of it that might have been Al Harris :lol:

PAvikesfan
06-14-2005, 04:18 PM
more pic examples please. got the morning blahs.

michaelmazid
06-14-2005, 05:00 PM
as long as we are winning, I couldn't care less how the cheerleaders look.

DarrinNelsonguy
06-14-2005, 05:15 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

At least we have cheerleaders! The packers don't!

That's because the staff doesn't have time to milk them two times a day.


No the real reason the Packers don't have cheerleaders is because they would graze all the grass off at Lambeau and leave nothing behind except a dirt covered field. LOL

douginc
06-14-2005, 05:25 PM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

I just watched some show on the NFL channel about the dolphins chearleaders. Then, I went on the Vikings site and looked at ours. The dolphins ugliest cheerleader would be the hottest on the Vikes squad. 75% are FUGLY!
Then, if you look at other teams, you'll realize that we have the worst looking cheerleaders in the league.
(In my opinion)

You know, I thought the EXACT same thing when I saw the Sacramento Kings cheerleaders compared to the Timberwolves.

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 05:28 PM
"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

At least we have cheerleaders! The packers don't!

That's because the staff doesn't have time to milk them two times a day.


No the real reason the Packers don't have cheerleaders is because they would graze all the grass off at Lambeau and leave nothing behind except a dirt covered field. LOL


LOL!!!

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 05:31 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

"Prophet" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

At least we have cheerleaders! The packers don't!

That's because the staff doesn't have time to milk them two times a day.


No the real reason the Packers don't have cheerleaders is because they would graze all the grass off at Lambeau and leave nothing behind except a dirt covered field. LOL


LOL!!!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! (favorite Packer cheercows cheer)

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 05:33 PM
"Did somebody say steak??"
Quote from fat chick on "Deuce Bigalow Male Gigolo"

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 05:36 PM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

I just watched some show on the NFL channel about the dolphins chearleaders. Then, I went on the Vikings site and looked at ours. The dolphins ugliest cheerleader would be the hottest on the Vikes squad. 75% are FUGLY!
Then, if you look at other teams, you'll realize that we have the worst looking cheerleaders in the league.
(In my opinion)

You know, they usually pick local girls to be on the squad...so all the hotties must be moving away from the TC! Other cities seem to attract more hot women, so it is just a function of the location, rather than the teams...LA, Miami, Dallas, Houston are gonna attract a larger pool just because of their location and size. BTW, I wouldn't throw any of the Viking cheerleaders out of bed...and I doubt that most of the guys here would either!

VKG4LFE
06-14-2005, 05:37 PM
Maybe the Hovan lookin' chick!

michaelmazid
06-14-2005, 10:36 PM
lets not be unfair guys. That hovan looking cheerleader is the ouglyiest one we got. We got some good ones also.

TATEone
06-14-2005, 10:37 PM
Oh god we really do have some fuglys!!!!

TATEone
06-14-2005, 10:37 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Maybe the Hovan lookin' chick!

LOL :lol:

AlabamaViking
06-14-2005, 11:04 PM
OK guys, that is quite enough. You guys are talking out of your realm of decency now and I must ask that you stop. Even if you are kidding I have to step in and say this with all seriousness...what are you guys looking at?
Our cheerleaders and a group of beautiful and smart girls. They also love their Vikings. They also do not parade themselves around trying to impress people with their looks and such. They are a fun group of girls who really love their fellow cheerleaders and our team.
I have to tell this story so you will see what I mean...Two years ago we played the Falcons in Atlanta. We won and all was good there...but I had to sit in the nosebleed section surrounded by plenty of Falcon riff raff. Then I noticed this group of people all dressed in Vikngs purple. Most of them looked familiar, but I could not put my finger on it. I finally realized that that big group was comprised mostly of Vikings cheerleaders and thie friends and families. They were sitting up in the cheap seats with all of us and it was awesome. They did cheers like they do at home games. When we scored they would high five and run up and down the aisles high fiving Vikings fans and singing the fight song at the top of their lungs. These were all girls and people you would die to sit next to on gameday because they literally lit the place up. It was an awesome show of team spirit and pride. They were never obnoxious to the Falcons fans, just classy fun. I was also impressed that so many of them were there to cheer on their team from such a distance. I got a chance to meet some of them after the game and they are genuine and nice and love what they do. They are also much better looking in person than on these websites.
Be proud of our girls. They are not just little bootty-shaking Barbie dolls. They are a part of the Vikings and should be treated with care.
Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

ALViking69

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 11:05 PM
"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Maybe the Hovan lookin' chick!

I would probably keep her...but only because you KNOW that the cuffs and collar match!!!

And you know what the deal is about true redheads!!! :grin:

Mr Anderson
06-14-2005, 11:08 PM
"Prophet" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

At least we have cheerleaders! The packers don't!

That's because the staff doesn't have time to milk them two times a day.

That is truly the funniest joke I have heard all year.

GREAT!

ultravikingfan
06-14-2005, 11:10 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Maybe the Hovan lookin' chick!

I would probably keep her...but only because you KNOW that the cuffs and collar match!!!

And you know what the deal is about true redheads!!! :grin:

What? One to wash the dishes, the other to wash the clothes?

LosAngelis
06-14-2005, 11:14 PM
"AlabamaViking" wrote:

OK guys, that is quite enough. You guys are talking out of your realm of decency now and I must ask that you stop. Even if you are kidding I have to step in and say this with all seriousness...what are you guys looking at?
Our cheerleaders and a group of beautiful and smart girls. They also love their Vikings. They also do not parade themselves around trying to impress people with their looks and such. They are a fun group of girls who really love their fellow cheerleaders and our team.
I have to tell this story so you will see what I mean...Two years ago we played the Falcons in Atlanta. We won and all was good there...but I had to sit in the nosebleed section surrounded by plenty of Falcon riff raff. Then I noticed this group of people all dressed in Vikngs purple. Most of them looked familiar, but I could not put my finger on it. I finally realized that that big group was comprised mostly of Vikings cheerleaders and thie friends and families. They were sitting up in the cheap seats with all of us and it was awesome. They did cheers like they do at home games. When we scored they would high five and run up and down the aisles high fiving Vikings fans and singing the fight song at the top of their lungs. These were all girls and people you would die to sit next to on gameday because they literally lit the place up. It was an awesome show of team spirit and pride. They were never obnoxious to the Falcons fans, just classy fun. I was also impressed that so many of them were there to cheer on their team from such a distance. I got a chance to meet some of them after the game and they are genuine and nice and love what they do. They are also much better looking in person than on these websites.
Be proud of our girls. They are not just little bootty-shaking Barbie dolls. They are a part of the Vikings and should be treated with care.
Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

ALViking69

Okay, I feel some MAJOR guilt now about this.




HEY, WAIT!!! I never said anything to begin with!!!

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 11:26 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

Maybe the Hovan lookin' chick!

I would probably keep her...but only because you KNOW that the cuffs and collar match!!!

And you know what the deal is about true redheads!!! :grin:

What? One to wash the dishes, the other to wash the clothes?

Your loss...it seems that you DON'T know the special secrets of the true redhead...and you will probably go to your grave not knowing...may the Redheaded Goddess of the Universe have mercy on your soul!!! :lol:

cajunvike
06-14-2005, 11:28 PM
"AlabamaViking" wrote:

OK guys, that is quite enough. You guys are talking out of your realm of decency now and I must ask that you stop. Even if you are kidding I have to step in and say this with all seriousness...what are you guys looking at?
Our cheerleaders and a group of beautiful and smart girls. They also love their Vikings. They also do not parade themselves around trying to impress people with their looks and such. They are a fun group of girls who really love their fellow cheerleaders and our team.
I have to tell this story so you will see what I mean...Two years ago we played the Falcons in Atlanta. We won and all was good there...but I had to sit in the nosebleed section surrounded by plenty of Falcon riff raff. Then I noticed this group of people all dressed in Vikngs purple. Most of them looked familiar, but I could not put my finger on it. I finally realized that that big group was comprised mostly of Vikings cheerleaders and thie friends and families. They were sitting up in the cheap seats with all of us and it was awesome. They did cheers like they do at home games. When we scored they would high five and run up and down the aisles high fiving Vikings fans and singing the fight song at the top of their lungs. These were all girls and people you would die to sit next to on gameday because they literally lit the place up. It was an awesome show of team spirit and pride. They were never obnoxious to the Falcons fans, just classy fun. I was also impressed that so many of them were there to cheer on their team from such a distance. I got a chance to meet some of them after the game and they are genuine and nice and love what they do. They are also much better looking in person than on these websites.
Be proud of our girls. They are not just little bootty-shaking Barbie dolls. They are a part of the Vikings and should be treated with care.
Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

ALViking69

This from a guy whose last name is 69...well, it could be worse...it could be 68 (she does you and you owe her one)...so I guess that he does have some genuine concern for their feelings!!! :lol:

ultravikingfan
06-14-2005, 11:29 PM
"AlabamaViking" wrote:

OK guys, that is quite enough. You guys are talking out of your realm of decency now and I must ask that you stop. Even if you are kidding I have to step in and say this with all seriousness...what are you guys looking at?
Our cheerleaders and a group of beautiful and smart girls. They also love their Vikings. They also do not parade themselves around trying to impress people with their looks and such. They are a fun group of girls who really love their fellow cheerleaders and our team.
I have to tell this story so you will see what I mean...Two years ago we played the Falcons in Atlanta. We won and all was good there...but I had to sit in the nosebleed section surrounded by plenty of Falcon riff raff. Then I noticed this group of people all dressed in Vikngs purple. Most of them looked familiar, but I could not put my finger on it. I finally realized that that big group was comprised mostly of Vikings cheerleaders and thie friends and families. They were sitting up in the cheap seats with all of us and it was awesome. They did cheers like they do at home games. When we scored they would high five and run up and down the aisles high fiving Vikings fans and singing the fight song at the top of their lungs. These were all girls and people you would die to sit next to on gameday because they literally lit the place up. It was an awesome show of team spirit and pride. They were never obnoxious to the Falcons fans, just classy fun. I was also impressed that so many of them were there to cheer on their team from such a distance. I got a chance to meet some of them after the game and they are genuine and nice and love what they do. They are also much better looking in person than on these websites.
Be proud of our girls. They are not just little bootty-shaking Barbie dolls. They are a part of the Vikings and should be treated with care.
Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

ALViking69

Then why don't they wear suits and not skimpy uniforms?

Do you see a common trait in these girls? Were they hired based on and IQ test? I do not think so.

Men like football, beer, and scantily clad women!

AlabamaViking
06-14-2005, 11:54 PM
First off, my "ALViking69" signature is one I use from time to time to abbreviate my living state (Alabama), my allegiance (the Vikings) and my birth year AND the first year that the Vikings won the N.F.L. Championship for the right to play in their first Super Bowl.
As for the last post...it was not my point to talk about if I thought they were beyond the cheeleader "norm". They are still cheerleaders. But to me, they will always be young women who enjoy dancing and cheering and have the ability and talent to do it in the NFL. They should be given some respect for that. I will say this...they do not come onto an NFL squad JUST top wear the skimpy outfit. They usually enjoy cheering and if they make it they are just that good.

AlabamaViking

RandyMoss8404
06-14-2005, 11:58 PM
I just watched the special on the Dolphins cheerleaders on NFL network...

My God...

Webby
06-15-2005, 12:21 AM
"AlabamaViking" wrote:

OK guys, that is quite enough. You guys are talking out of your realm of decency now and I must ask that you stop. Even if you are kidding I have to step in and say this with all seriousness...what are you guys looking at?
Our cheerleaders and a group of beautiful and smart girls. They also love their Vikings. They also do not parade themselves around trying to impress people with their looks and such. They are a fun group of girls who really love their fellow cheerleaders and our team.
I have to tell this story so you will see what I mean...Two years ago we played the Falcons in Atlanta. We won and all was good there...but I had to sit in the nosebleed section surrounded by plenty of Falcon riff raff. Then I noticed this group of people all dressed in Vikngs purple. Most of them looked familiar, but I could not put my finger on it. I finally realized that that big group was comprised mostly of Vikings cheerleaders and thie friends and families. They were sitting up in the cheap seats with all of us and it was awesome. They did cheers like they do at home games. When we scored they would high five and run up and down the aisles high fiving Vikings fans and singing the fight song at the top of their lungs. These were all girls and people you would die to sit next to on gameday because they literally lit the place up. It was an awesome show of team spirit and pride. They were never obnoxious to the Falcons fans, just classy fun. I was also impressed that so many of them were there to cheer on their team from such a distance. I got a chance to meet some of them after the game and they are genuine and nice and love what they do. They are also much better looking in person than on these websites.
Be proud of our girls. They are not just little bootty-shaking Barbie dolls. They are a part of the Vikings and should be treated with care.
Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

ALViking69

I'll second some of that....they do deserve some respect for doing all that for basically nothing...and being a part of the experience. I've talked with some and they are quite nice girls.

But I like looking too. Shhhh, Mrs Webby isn't around, is she?

Whoops, I mean, but yah, you know.

6-KINGS
06-15-2005, 12:37 AM
My wife is better looking than our cheerleaders.

cajunvike
06-15-2005, 01:03 AM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

My wife is better looking than our cheerleaders.

Yeah, but who in the heck is that fugly dude next to the babe??? :lol:

ultravikingfan
06-15-2005, 01:09 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"6-KINGS" wrote:

My wife is better looking than our cheerleaders.

Yeah, but who in the heck is that fugly dude next to the babe??? :lol:

Ha ha! LMAO!

Vikes
06-15-2005, 01:12 AM
Yea the AZ Cards cheerleaders suck this year.

RandyMoss8404
06-15-2005, 01:21 AM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

My wife is better looking than our cheerleaders.

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl.gif

DEEP PURPLE
06-15-2005, 01:34 AM
:thumbleft: Go to the Eagles website and click on the first Cheerleader. Thats what a cheerleader should look like. ENJOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



:salute: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :headbang: :cheers: :occasion5:

RandyMoss8404
06-15-2005, 01:35 AM
"DEEP PURPLE" wrote:

:thumbleft: Go to the Eagles website and click on the first Cheerleader. Thats what a cheerleader should look like. ENJOYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



:salute: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :headbang: :cheers: :occasion5:

Dude..she's a barbie doll

I can guess off the top of my head you're talking about Adrienne from SB 39

RK.
06-15-2005, 01:50 AM
"AlabamaViking" wrote:

OK guys, that is quite enough. You guys are talking out of your realm of decency now and I must ask that you stop. Even if you are kidding I have to step in and say this with all seriousness...what are you guys looking at?
Our cheerleaders and a group of beautiful and smart girls. They also love their Vikings. They also do not parade themselves around trying to impress people with their looks and such. They are a fun group of girls who really love their fellow cheerleaders and our team.
I have to tell this story so you will see what I mean...Two years ago we played the Falcons in Atlanta. We won and all was good there...but I had to sit in the nosebleed section surrounded by plenty of Falcon riff raff. Then I noticed this group of people all dressed in Vikngs purple. Most of them looked familiar, but I could not put my finger on it. I finally realized that that big group was comprised mostly of Vikings cheerleaders and thie friends and families. They were sitting up in the cheap seats with all of us and it was awesome. They did cheers like they do at home games. When we scored they would high five and run up and down the aisles high fiving Vikings fans and singing the fight song at the top of their lungs. These were all girls and people you would die to sit next to on gameday because they literally lit the place up. It was an awesome show of team spirit and pride. They were never obnoxious to the Falcons fans, just classy fun. I was also impressed that so many of them were there to cheer on their team from such a distance. I got a chance to meet some of them after the game and they are genuine and nice and love what they do. They are also much better looking in person than on these websites.
Be proud of our girls. They are not just little bootty-shaking Barbie dolls. They are a part of the Vikings and should be treated with care.
Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

ALViking69

I agree 100% with ALVikings69. :thumbright:
Cheerleaders are there to lead the fans in cheers not to gratify your adolescent sexual fantasies. Thats what the "Cheer Up Vikes Fans" thread is for. I think for fans to insult the young lady, who worked very hard to make the squad, just because she doesn't measure up to your ideal fantasy woman, is beneath true Viking fan class. Its really very Jr High School if you know what I mean. Try to be gentlemen when it comes to our Cheer Leaders. If you are looking for sluts/babes try Google. :wink:

Space Coyote
06-15-2005, 01:58 AM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

My wife is better looking than our cheerleaders.

Woah...that your wife? If I could hang out with that kind of quality chick I might consider getting married...maybe...

ultravikingfan
06-15-2005, 02:04 AM
Do we have to be gentlemen with other teams cheerleaders?

LosAngelis
06-15-2005, 02:04 AM
I was wondering who married Tiffani-Amber Thiessen after all these years! Way to go!!!

Space Coyote
06-15-2005, 02:20 AM
OK guys... Here's a picture of my girlfriend. Please be nice because I really like her. I have to consider the fact that she might want to get married at some point, so the whole marriage question is something I have been thinking alot about lately.
This seems like a good opportunity to see what everyone thinks. You have to keep in mind that I also like my independence...anyway, here she is:
























































http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H2xm_0QJT6sN_LkWcAwTBpp8A0UbkqNQ0bwA6ktV_G1NkAq3c0nnN-l2NHaoriRGZyCH_7HxuVkDemJOL4gzKk-gJuLI5L0o5YLhTewZd4-pL7eB7T8xiklE45U47JrSGYFFonaOnoi2g


:)

RK.
06-15-2005, 03:30 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Do we have to be gentlemen with other teams cheerleaders?

No just ours. :occasion5:

cajunvike
06-15-2005, 03:37 AM
"Space Coyote" wrote:

OK guys... Here's a picture of my girlfriend. Please be nice because I really like her. I have to consider the fact that she might want to get married at some point, so the whole marriage question is something I have been thinking alot about lately.
This seems like a good opportunity to see what everyone thinks. You have to keep in mind that I also like my independence...anyway, here she is:
























































http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H2xm_0QJT6sN_LkWcAwTBpp8A0UbkqNQ0bwA6ktV_G1NkAq3c0nnN-l2NHaoriRGZyCH_7HxuVkDemJOL4gzKk-gJuLI5L0o5YLhTewZd4-pL7eB7T8xiklE45U47JrSGYFFonaOnoi2g


:)

WAKE UP, Space Cowboy, WAKE UP!!! Boy, you were really in a deep sleep...mumbling about some hot babe that you WISH was your girlfriend!!! :lol:

RK.
06-15-2005, 03:58 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I was wondering who married Tiffani-Amber Thiessen after all these years! Way to go!!!

http://www.deercreekpottery.com/pics/THIESS108.jpg
Tiffani Amber Theissen

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/uploads/forums/christmas.jpg

I see what you mean LOS :smile: He is either a lucky man or very good with photoshop. :lol:

Space Coyote
06-15-2005, 04:18 AM
"RK" wrote:

"LosAngelis" wrote:

I was wondering who married Tiffani-Amber Thiessen after all these years! Way to go!!!

http://www.deercreekpottery.com/pics/THIESS108.jpg
Tiffani Amber Theissen

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/uploads/forums/christmas.jpg

I see what you mean LOS :smile: He is either a lucky man or very good with photoshop. :lol:


I'm awake! I'm awake! Mom? Time for school? Oh...

Hmmm...it's hard to say about the photoshop thing. Another pic would help! You know...to prove that she is your wife of course...

shockzilla
06-15-2005, 04:21 AM
"webmaster" wrote:

You haven't met them then.

Webby, Neumdog and I have seen them in person...

ultravikingfan
06-15-2005, 04:44 AM
"shockzilla" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

You haven't met them then.

Webby, Neumdog and I have seen them in person...

Were you guys speechless or frozen? :lol:

RK.
06-15-2005, 04:57 AM
Hmmm...it's hard to say about the photoshop thing. Another pic would help! You know...to prove that she is your wife of course...

Personally I am voting for photoshop at this point. If you look at the focus and compression on his face and compare it to Tiffani's face you will see that her face is clearer and the light source on her face is different than his based on the reflections.

RandyMoss8404
06-15-2005, 05:04 AM
My wife:

http://www.smacknuts.com/upload/wifey1.JPG


http://www.king-mag.com/04july-aug/covergirl/ford1_big.jpg

Oh, and my mistress:

http://shaolin025.free.fr/Divers/ylil-elisha_cuthbert01edit.jpg

LosAngelis
06-15-2005, 06:13 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

You haven't met them then.

Webby, Neumdog and I have seen them in person...

Were you guys speechless or frozen? :lol:

I'm sure there was some quick "excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom"'s.

cajunvike
06-15-2005, 06:28 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"shockzilla" wrote:

"webmaster" wrote:

You haven't met them then.

Webby, Neumdog and I have seen them in person...

Were you guys speechless or frozen? :lol:

I'm sure there was some quick "excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom"'s.

BOOOOOOOOOIINNGGGGGGGG!!!

VKG4LFE
06-15-2005, 05:53 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

I was wondering who married Tiffani-Amber Thiessen after all these years! Way to go!!!



That's the same thing I thought los! She looks a lot like her doesn't she!!

6-KINGS
06-15-2005, 05:59 PM
Man I catch this everywhere we go.

They never say anything to her, but they always hammer me.

All I can say is when the lights go out she is with me.

And like most guys I don't deserve the woman I am with.

But she loves me, and I her.

And brother that is what life is all about.

cajunvike
06-15-2005, 06:07 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

Man I catch this everywhere we go.

They never say anything to her, but they always hammer me.

All I can say is when the lights go out she is with me.

And like most guys I don't deserve the woman I am with.

But she loves me, and I her.

And brother that is what life is all about.

You said it ALL, man!

You REALLY turn the lights OFF???

ThorSPL
06-15-2005, 06:10 PM
I'd ask for spotlights in the bedroom if my wife looked like that!

LosAngelis
06-15-2005, 06:43 PM
To keep up the photoshop fantasy, do you print off a large face mask of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and make her wear it in the bedroom?

VKG4LFE
06-15-2005, 06:45 PM
"Space Coyote" wrote:

OK guys... Here's a picture of my girlfriend. Please be nice because I really like her. I have to consider the fact that she might want to get married at some point, so the whole marriage question is something I have been thinking alot about lately.
This seems like a good opportunity to see what everyone thinks. You have to keep in mind that I also like my independence...anyway, here she is:
























































http://storage.msn.com/x1pAdjo0uCo2H2xm_0QJT6sN_LkWcAwTBpp8A0UbkqNQ0bwA6ktV_G1NkAq3c0nnN-l2NHaoriRGZyCH_7HxuVkDemJOL4gzKk-gJuLI5L0o5YLhTewZd4-pL7eB7T8xiklE45U47JrSGYFFonaOnoi2g


:)


Yummy!!

RandyMoss8404
06-15-2005, 09:01 PM
She's so airbrushed that she's not hot...

VKG4LFE
06-15-2005, 09:03 PM
I'd take her! I'm sure she's just fine in real life!

cajunvike
06-15-2005, 09:15 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

To keep up the photoshop fantasy, do you print off a large face mask of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and make her wear it in the bedroom?

:sign5:

6-KINGS
06-15-2005, 09:16 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

To keep up the photoshop fantasy, do you print off a large face mask of Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and make her wear it in the bedroom?

No that real hurts(and not in a prison way)

I don't think I want to take you or your luggage to the airport...........
:lol:

SamDawg84
06-15-2005, 09:18 PM
Space ur one lucky guy!

RK.
06-16-2005, 02:25 AM
ahhhhhhhhhh :sad: 6-Kings took down his xmas picture. :?:

VikingMike
06-16-2005, 03:24 AM
"DeathtoDenny" wrote:

dolphins.........

yeah, look at the way the eyeliner matches her outfit...and the water in the background. Aren't there like 10,000 lakes in MN to use a backdrop? lol

http://hometown.aol.com/mcmlvi88/images/zep%20symbols%202.gif

Ltrey33
06-16-2005, 04:17 AM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

She's so airbrushed that she's not hot...


Whaaa?? :shock:

Space Coyote
06-16-2005, 04:27 AM
"ltrey33" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

She's so airbrushed that she's not hot...


Whaaa?? :shock:

I don't get it either :read:

cajunvike
06-16-2005, 04:52 AM
"Space Coyote" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

She's so airbrushed that she's not hot...


Whaaa?? :shock:

I don't get it either :read:

Since all we all will EVER be able to do with this woman is LOOK, who cares if she is airbrushed...she LOOKS good, so it doesn't matter if the reality is that she has a little bit of cellulite or something, because we will NEVER know. Enjoy the view, RM8404...it's just eye candy, nothing more!

ultravikingfan
06-16-2005, 05:05 AM
She is hot.

But, I prefer "the girl next door" look.

RandyMoss8404
06-16-2005, 08:22 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"Space Coyote" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

She's so airbrushed that she's not hot...


Whaaa?? :shock:

I don't get it either :read:

Since all we all will EVER be able to do with this woman is LOOK, who cares if she is airbrushed...she LOOKS good, so it doesn't matter if the reality is that she has a little bit of cellulite or something, because we will NEVER know. Enjoy the view, RM8404...it's just eye candy, nothing more!

I'm sorry, I just find her absolutely hideous. And I see much more attractive women at college. And they're not -that- hard to attain :-P

It's not about her having cellulite. It's about the fact that she looks fake, dumb, and blond :-

6-KINGS
06-18-2005, 01:22 AM
Somebody finnally figured out Tiffani isn't my wife.
It was the typical Hollywood relationship it lasted 4 days............
I don't think I will ever forget her.............
Gotta go I feel like watching the WE channel...........

cajunvike
06-18-2005, 01:56 AM
"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"Space Coyote" wrote:

"ltrey33" wrote:

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

She's so airbrushed that she's not hot...


Whaaa?? :shock:

I don't get it either :read:

Since all we all will EVER be able to do with this woman is LOOK, who cares if she is airbrushed...she LOOKS good, so it doesn't matter if the reality is that she has a little bit of cellulite or something, because we will NEVER know. Enjoy the view, RM8404...it's just eye candy, nothing more!

I'm sorry, I just find her absolutely hideous. And I see much more attractive women at college. And they're not -that- hard to attain :-P

It's not about her having cellulite. It's about the fact that she looks fake, dumb, and blond :-\

Man, you say all that like it's a BAD thing! :lol:

VKG4LFE
06-19-2005, 08:14 PM
"6-KINGS" wrote:

Somebody finnally figured out Tiffani isn't my wife.
It was the typical Hollywood relationship it lasted 4 days............
I don't think I will ever forget her.............
Gotta go I feel like watching the WE channel...........


I don't think many people believed you!! lol

vegasvikingguy
06-22-2005, 10:52 PM
Man! I just checked out our cheerleader's picture. Not to many lookers. The Dolphin's and Cowboy's rule.

Prophet
06-22-2005, 11:12 PM
Eagles have the best cheerleaders by an order of magnitude.

ultravikingfan
06-23-2005, 01:11 AM
"vegasvikingguy" wrote:

Man! I just checked out our cheerleader's picture. Not to many lookers. The Dolphin's and Cowboy's rule.


http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/hands/060.gif