PDA

View Full Version : Bless us all from a newbie

PurpleWarrior
06-03-2005, 05:38 AM
Been browsing this forum now for the past couple months and figured it was time to join since this place rules over that trash forum at Vikings Update. I was a member there for 2 years but hardly ever posted out of fear of retaliation. There are to many regulars that hang out there that don't care about other purple fans and just love to cut you down.

I have been fan for such a long time I can't even remember, I just remember it was tarkington that was out QB when my Dad first got me hooked. I have been a HUGE fan since early 90's and look forward to having "MY" first Superbowl party this year.

Sincerely,
The PurpleWarrior

cc21
06-03-2005, 05:43 AM
welcome to the forums! :grin:

Ltrey33
06-03-2005, 06:06 AM
Welcome P-Dub!

Webby
06-03-2005, 06:44 AM
Welcome!!

SKOL
06-03-2005, 07:15 AM
Greetings PurpleWarrior, You're close by where I currently reside, Blaine. Don't be a stranger here.

AngloVike
06-03-2005, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the board and hope you enjoy your time here - sure Ultra will be along shortly with your beer !

ultravikingfan
06-04-2005, 05:14 AM
Welcome to the only Vikings site you will ever need!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

so-cal vike
06-05-2005, 01:59 AM
Warriors...come out to plaayy!!!

Lotza
06-05-2005, 02:14 AM
greetings brother warrior!

purpleFavreEaters
06-05-2005, 02:19 AM
Welcome,now that you have found us its time to SKEET,SKEET,SKEET,SKEET

Swamination
06-05-2005, 02:23 AM
Welcome to the forum!

cajunvike
06-08-2005, 06:28 PM
"PurpleWarrior" wrote:

Been browsing this forum now for the past couple months and figured it was time to join since this place rules over that trash forum at Vikings Update. I was a member there for 2 years but hardly ever posted out of fear of retaliation. There are to many regulars that hang out there that don't care about other purple fans and just love to cut you down.

I have been fan for such a long time I can't even remember, I just remember it was tarkington that was out QB when my Dad first got me hooked. I have been a HUGE fan since early 90's and look forward to having "MY" first Superbowl party this year.

Sincerely,
The PurpleWarrior

You heard the man...Super Bowl Party at PurpleWarrior's place....starting promptly at sunrise on Super Bowl Day and continuing through the rest of the year (after the Vikings win it all)!!!

shockzilla
06-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Greetings PurpleWarrior! I used to live in Coon Rapids - on the corner of 110th and Foley Blvd. Nice area...

Ltrey33
06-08-2005, 07:27 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"PurpleWarrior" wrote:

Sincerely,
The PurpleWarrior

You heard the man...Super Bowl Party at PurpleWarrior's place....starting promptly at sunrise on Super Bowl Day and continuing through the rest of the year (after the Vikings win it all)!!!

Sweet! Are all 2900 members invited?!

dmw14
06-08-2005, 07:33 PM
I second Puple Warrior's statement. Been to so many sites where all they do is snipe at each other. You guys are making me homesick! When we go to Detroit, I'll be up there looking for the PARTY!

V4L
06-08-2005, 07:41 PM
Have fun posting here P-dub! It truly is the best place on the web to post.. Nothing but the best fans in here