PDA

View Full Version : Red is sad :(

audioghost
05-27-2005, 11:30 AM
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. -- Red McCombs apparently will miss the Minnesota Vikings more than he thought.

The Texas billionaire, who built his fortune by selling used cars in San Antonio, sold the team to a group led by New Jersey shopping mall developer Zygi Wilf. The sale was approved unanimously by NFL owners Wednesday and is expected to close next month.

McCombs distributed a memo to the organization Thursday to thank employees and let them know he's a little sad about moving on.

"The league approval hit me with mixed emotions," McCombs wrote. "I should have been excited -- after all I had pushed for some time to get a buyer -- but rather than feeling excited I realized I was walking away from a lifelong dream -- an empty feeling at best.

"You have been great to work with, and I will miss you. The new owners know what a winning team you are. Yes, I sold the Vikings but in my heart you will always be my team."

McCombs signed his name at the bottom of the memo, beneath the "Purple Pride" catch phrase he introduced to the organization and the fan base after buying the team in 1998.

AP NEWS
The Associated Press News Service

Hahahahahahahaha! F*** You Red!!!! Good Riddance!!!

Burley81
05-27-2005, 01:46 PM
"audioghost" wrote:

I sold the Vikings but in my heart you will always be my team."

The he!! you will!

TheAnimal93
05-27-2005, 02:30 PM
Yea, I bet he is crying all the way to the bank!

BBQ Platypus
05-27-2005, 03:50 PM
Awwwwww, poor guy. Well, here's a few things to remember us by.

:violent1: :violent3: :thebirdman:

Say hi to Denny for me!

canadian_vikes_fan
05-27-2005, 04:40 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Poor baby - he ONLY made $400 friecking million off of the team. I feel SO sorry for him.

Caine
05-27-2005, 04:50 PM
"Red *slurps sheep schlongs* McCombs" wrote:

I sold the Vikings but in my heart you will always be my team.

Impossible!!! You have no heart you dehydrated, sheep-pokin', goat-strokin', squirrel-slimin', rodent-rapin', chicken-chokin', Llama-lickin', monkey-masturbatin', aardvark-a$$ mucher!!!

Go back to Texas. When Tice said he'll miss you....HE LIED!!!!!

Caine

Muggsy
05-27-2005, 07:33 PM
Caine, what are you trying to say?

cajunvike
05-27-2005, 08:09 PM
What Caine is trying to say (between wiping his tears of grief) is that he will really miss ol' Red!

Miss smacking him around that is!!!

Mr. Purple
05-27-2005, 08:12 PM
lmao thank u god this ock sucker is gone. For one split second im like aww...then im like fu(k that we're sittin here randy less and ring-less so fu(k u red noone will miss you at all. WILF IS THE MAN!

southern_yankee
05-27-2005, 08:35 PM
"Caine" wrote:

"Red *slurps sheep schlongs* McCombs wrote:

Impossible!!! You have no heart you dehydrated, sheep-pokin', goat-strokin', squirrel-slimin', rodent-rapin', chicken-chokin', Llama-lickin', monkey-masturbatin', aardvark-a$$ mucher!!!

Caine

So, you're saying Red is an animal lover, then?

LuckyVike
05-27-2005, 08:41 PM
"Caine" wrote:

"Red *slurps sheep schlongs* McCombs wrote:

Caine

That as a good one Caine. It started kind of slow but when it got to the end I was dying laughing. The aardvark-a$$ muncher part about killed me lol.

sunny
05-27-2005, 08:46 PM
I for one will miss O'l Red. I remember sitt'n on the front porch, red would be ly'n next to me scratch'n flees an ticks then he'd chase the mail man.......oh!!! Wait!!! were not talking about my dog? Were talking about Red McColms! That sorry pice of Sheite can go far far away, and stay there :violent3:

cc21
05-27-2005, 08:57 PM
wow, yeah right, mcombs you are fuc**n stupid!

olson_10
05-27-2005, 09:13 PM
get the heck outta town now red, no more cheap ass owner in town to hinder our progress as a first rate franchise..i for one will for sure never miss red mccombs

waynesworld
05-27-2005, 09:29 PM
:pottytrain5: What a piece of Farve Red is! :thebirdman:

waynesworld
05-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Whoops!:pottytrain5: What a piece of Favre Red is! :thebirdman:

cajunvike
05-27-2005, 09:31 PM
"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

lmao thank u god this ock sucker is gone. For one split second im like aww...then im like fu(k that we're sittin here randy less and ring-less so fu(k u red noone will miss you at all. WILF IS THE MAN!

Let's let Wilf earn his stripes before we anoint him as the Chosen One! Once he proves that he isn't the next Red, he will have my full support...but not before he proves his loyalty to our team. We all had to prove our loyalty before other fans would accept us here...why should Wilf be any different. And don't say that he proved it 600 million times...Red paid good money back then too and look what we ended up with.

ItalianStallion
05-27-2005, 09:48 PM
I'm sad too Red, sad that we squandered the amazing talent we've had for 6 years because you were to cheap to buy a defense.

Caine
05-27-2005, 10:28 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:

Let's let Wilf earn his stripes before we anoint him as the Chosen One! Once he proves that he isn't the next Red, he will have my full support...but not before he proves his loyalty to our team. We all had to prove our loyalty before other fans would accept us here...why should Wilf be any different. And don't say that he proved it 600 million times...Red paid good money back then too and look what we ended up with.

Yup, I'm not ready to proclaim Wilf the new Messiah of the Vikings. For all we know, he's blowing sunshine up our bungs about keeping the team here and everything else. Time will tell.

Although, since he IS better than "that previous guy", I am rolling out the Red-Carpet for him...

...and you have no idea how long it took me to pound Red into a carpet...or how much I enjoyed it.

Caine

Ltrey33
05-27-2005, 10:31 PM
Red will miss the franchise, but we sure as heck won't miss him!

ultravikingfan
05-27-2005, 10:39 PM
This ones for you Red!

http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/obscene/097.gif

cajunvike
05-27-2005, 11:46 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

This ones for you Red!

http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/obscene/097.gif

Dang, that was one WET fart! :lol:

Paulbedy59
05-27-2005, 11:54 PM
FUC* you RED you smelly piece of FAVRE!! Take one last football and stick it up your tightFUC*&ING A$$.You have been nothing but bad news since they day I first heard your M,Fing Coc%suc*ing name!! there I feel better....

ultravikingfan
05-28-2005, 04:47 AM
"Paulbedy59" wrote:

FUC* you RED you smelly piece of FAVRE!! Take one last football and stick it up your tightFUC*&ING A$$.You have been nothing but bad news since they day I first heard your M,Fing Coc%suc*ing name!! there I feel better....

To paraphrase:

bleep bleep bleep Red bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep Favre bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep bleep there I feel better....

:lol:

DemonicViking
05-28-2005, 05:30 AM
I think there's some K's missing there...

Vikes
05-28-2005, 07:34 AM
Used Car Saleman nuff said.

DaunteHOF
05-29-2005, 09:37 PM
Is a billionaire from selling used cars? Wow!

ultravikingfan
05-29-2005, 10:15 PM
"DaunteHOF" wrote:

Is a billionaire from selling used cars? Wow!

I believe he owns a ton a new car dealerships. Those places rake in the cash!

Karl
05-30-2005, 02:32 AM
Go to Hell Red.

ultravikingfan
05-30-2005, 05:19 AM
"Karl" wrote:

Go to Hell Red.

Thats where he lives!

Red when somebody wants a rasie: http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/devils/087.gif

cajunvike
05-30-2005, 05:44 AM
OUCH!!!

collegeguyjeff
05-30-2005, 09:13 AM
red "bloody tampon" mcconbs is just sad that he got 620 mil and not the 650 mil he wanted.

audioghost
05-30-2005, 10:28 AM
"Karl" wrote:

Go to Hell Red.

Wow man, awesome sig! Lets go Twins!

Karl
05-30-2005, 09:19 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Karl" wrote:

Go to Hell Red.

Thats where he lives!

Red when somebody wants a rasie: http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/devils/087.gif

lol. Oh yeah I forgot.

Karl
05-30-2005, 09:22 PM
"audioghost" wrote:

"Karl" wrote:

Go to Hell Red.

Wow man, awesome sig! Lets go Twins!

Thanks. I made it myself, though I am not as good as some of the people here who make signatures. Very nice.

Yeah go Twins! Soon the Sux will realize who they are and start chocking again.