PDA

View Full Version : Re: Why, hello!

OchoCinco
05-23-2005, 01:55 AM
Hey....
Born and raised a Viking fan in Rushford, MN and transplanted here in Ohio via the military. Joined the site because I have been a diehard since birth and was fiending for someone to talk vikes with. Also a member of Vikingupdate.com. Met Moss last year at the Detroit game, where my wife and I spent our anniversary (can it get any better than that?). Also went to the Monday nighter in Indianapolis and represented with another guy in a hostile lower section behind the colts bench. What a heartbreaker. Looking forward to seeing the vikes in Cincinnati this year and hearing some SMOOTSMACK.

ultravikingfan
05-23-2005, 02:08 AM
Hey, welcome to the site! And thank you for your service to our nation! :salute:

I am just north of you inb Cleveland. I met my wife while I was in the military and moved back here with her (I hate it here)!

Enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

OchoCinco
05-23-2005, 02:23 AM
Yeah smells the same down here in Dayton.....check out the pics in my gallery.....

cc21
05-23-2005, 02:55 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Hey, welcome to the site! And thank you for your service to our nation! :salute:

I am just north of you inb Cleveland. I met my wife while I was in the military and moved back here with her (I hate it here)!

Enjoy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gifcome to north dakota.we could go hunting :grin:

OchoCinco
05-23-2005, 02:57 AM
Used to live in Bowman N.D. long ago for a short period. Not much there.

smootpepper
05-23-2005, 03:29 AM
"gdavikes84" wrote:

Hey....
Born and raised a Viking fan in Rushford, MN and transplanted here in Ohio via the military. Joined the site because I have been a diehard since birth and was fiending for someone to talk vikes with. Also a member of Vikingupdate.com. Met Moss last year at the Detroit game, where my wife and I spent our anniversary (can it get any better than that?). Also went to the Monday nighter in Indianapolis and represented with another guy in a hostile lower section behind the colts bench. What a heartbreaker. Looking forward to seeing the vikes in Cincinnati this year and hearing some SMOOTSMACK.

Rushford you say, huh? I grew up just down the road from you. Born in Lansboro and then the parents moved to Harmony when i was just a little punk.

Welcome to the boards.

DarrinNelsonguy
05-23-2005, 03:57 AM
Welcome aboard man and enjoy the Viking smack man.

SKOL
05-23-2005, 04:21 AM
Greetings GDA Vikes..., you finally found home !! I also used to frequest vikingupdate.com's boards, but found it too impersonal. I found that people would all too often try to build themselves up by flaming others. I came here and found a decent bunch of people, and good fans. You'll even find a few decent Pack fans here. Don't be a stranger, and stick with us..., it's going to be a BIG year.

ultravikingfan
05-23-2005, 05:09 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

You'll even find a few decent Pack fans here.

One and a half to be exact. Los and Bono when he is not being a ass! :lol:

cajunvike
05-23-2005, 06:24 PM
"smootpepper" wrote:

"gdavikes84" wrote:

Hey....

Rushford you say, huh? I grew up just down the road from you. Born in Lansboro and then the parents moved to Harmony when i was just a little punk.

Welcome to the boards.

So are you a BIG punk now? Just kidding! :lol: