PDA

View Full Version : Old Member outa retirement- NZVIKING



nzvike
05-21-2005, 05:30 AM
Some of the old timers might remember me. Went by Nzviking and at the time was one of the most active members around this place.

Since the site changed nzviking wouldnt log on so i just left it and read messages and diddnt post. But since theres so much going on with the vikes in 05 i couldnt hold back and needed a new account.

Man this Site has boomed so much in this last year..

Webby
05-21-2005, 05:33 AM
Welcome back my friend. From memory, we may immediately nickname you "official contrarian"! I can reset your old account if you like, PM me!!

SKOL
05-21-2005, 05:58 AM
Welcome nzvike. I found you in the archives, wow, you've been here since 2002. It looks like you stopped posting about the time I joined up. Stick around it's going to be a great year !!

Ultra should be around shortly with the beer offering. Not sure if he has any New Zealand beer though.

ultravikingfan
05-21-2005, 06:01 AM
Welcome back! Hope you get as much enjoyment out of the new site as you did the old!

Enjoy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

PurplePackerEater
05-21-2005, 06:06 AM
ol' memba :notworthy:

cajunvike
05-21-2005, 06:17 AM
Welcome back, dude!

Ltrey33
05-21-2005, 06:23 AM
Welcome back!

VKG4LFE
05-22-2005, 06:21 PM
Go to have you back!

AngloVike
05-22-2005, 09:27 PM
"nzvike" wrote:

Some of the old timers might remember me. Went by Nzviking and at the time was one of the most active members around this place.

Since the site changed nzviking wouldnt log on so i just left it and read messages and diddnt post. But since theres so much going on with the vikes in 05 i couldnt hold back and needed a new account.

Man this Site has boomed so much in this last year..
Wohoo one of the old timers rises and returns from afar. Good to see you back here again !! :cheers:

your boys ready for the visit of the Lions ?

muchluv4smoot
05-23-2005, 07:19 PM
"nzvike" wrote:

Some of the old timers might remember me. Went by Nzviking and at the time was one of the most active members around this place.

Since the site changed nzviking wouldnt log on so i just left it and read messages and diddnt post. But since theres so much going on with the vikes in 05 i couldnt hold back and needed a new account.

Man this Site has boomed so much in this last year..



I wondered what happened to you man. Good to see you back.

nzvike
05-24-2005, 06:23 AM
who where u back in the days?

Muchloveformoss? i think there was one of them around

enlvikeman
05-24-2005, 06:52 AM
welcome back bud

ultravikingfan
05-24-2005, 09:39 PM
"nzvike" wrote:

who where u back in the days?

Muchloveformoss? i think there was one of them around

Thats the same ornry dude! :lol:

DarrinNelsonguy
05-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Welcome back man.

muchluv4smoot
05-28-2005, 02:20 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"nzvike" wrote:

who where u back in the days?

Muchloveformoss? i think there was one of them around

Thats the same ornry dude! :lol:


D@mn straight! :grin: