PDA

View Full Version : Onterrio is back!



gpless05
05-19-2005, 12:15 AM
Hey guys i heard onterrio is back, and i guess looney said that he was quiet and looked focused. Lets hope he stops focusing on the hash and more on football! I really like this guy but he needs to think straight!

cc21
05-19-2005, 12:16 AM
yeah i agree, he is probably the best back we have.

audioghost
05-19-2005, 12:21 AM
It must be hard showing up to work every day with all those mics in your face! I can't hate on Onterrio...he had a face weiner (a white one at that) in his bag with dried urine....it wouldn't of helped him (league rules require the players to strip!) so really, he is about as guilty as 15% of women in America (a poll found that 15% of women in America admitted to owning a dildo). Honestly, Green beating his wife=no problem, Harris beating a stripper=no problem (both have barely any media coverage).....Smith carrying a fake P.P.=HUGE CATASTROPHY!!!! I guess I learned a little something about media bias in the last few days...(oh wait, Favre has been portrayed like a saint ever since he got in the league....even though he O.D.s on pain killers! What a hero (sarcasm).

fred3105
05-19-2005, 12:29 AM
He didnt show up to practice on Tuesday.

gpless05
05-19-2005, 12:33 AM
haha i like that have a good point becuse if you are onterrio smith and you already known for using drugs, the last thing you are gonna want to be seen on you is something to stop the drug test coming back a negitive. And about that causin excuse, cut the crap and just lay off the dope. if you want it more than football, where you make millions of dollors than go for it, ill trade you spots onterrio! I do really like onterrio because he is a great running back, but you cant keep doin this, because sooner and later you arnt gonna be respected at all!

Ltrey33
05-19-2005, 12:43 AM
"fred3105" wrote:

He didnt show up to practice on Tuesday.

I love the little smiley face guy on your sig! Go Wolverines!

ultravikingfan
05-19-2005, 03:49 AM
Well, which is it?

The member who started the thread reported he did. Got a link?

fred3105
05-19-2005, 03:51 AM
http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/MIN/8480550

Theres my story.

cc21
05-19-2005, 03:54 AM
Q: Was it good to have Onterrio (Smith) back?
A: Yeah. He's in there and I know it's a tough time for him but he's remained focused in our meetings and in practice. He had a nice run. He has to fight through whatever personal challenges he has.

that is what steve loney said about him today. Onterrio missed tuesday, but he was there monday. all cottrell would say is that onterrio was gone for personal reasons.

canadian_vikes_fan
05-19-2005, 03:55 AM
He missed practice on Tuesday for personal reasons (but the team claimed that it was pre-planned) but he returned today.

ultravikingfan
05-19-2005, 03:55 AM
"gpless05" wrote:

Hey guys i heard onterrio is back, and i guess looney said that he was quiet and looked focused. Lets hope he stops focusing on the hash and more on football! I really like this guy but he needs to think straight!

I guess you heard wrong. :sad:


:lol:

bono
05-19-2005, 04:00 AM
Audioghost,
first off: A. Green and A. Harris have not been found GUILTY (as far as I know) of the alledged acts of violence. O. Smith HAS been found quilty (he was caught with the whizzonator (sp)). That's probably the reason why he's getting so much coverage (in your eyes) than the two packer guys. Besides, after all the steroid use/drug use that's been going on in baseball, it's pretty much a guarantee that any athlete fooling around with any kind of drugs, etc will get primetime coverage.

Mr. Purple
05-19-2005, 04:01 AM
this is some good news. I've never hated the guy just thought he made some wrong off the feild decisions...but if he can remain focused and get the job done more power to him! but i want C4 TO BLOW! boooooom!

canadian_vikes_fan
05-19-2005, 04:05 AM
"bono" wrote:

Audioghost,
first off: A. Green and A. Harris have not been found GUILTY (as far as I know) of the alledged acts of violence. O. Smith HAS been found quilty (he was caught with the whizzonator (sp)). That's probably the reason why he's getting so much coverage (in your eyes) than the two packer guys. Besides, after all the steroid use/drug use that's been going on in baseball, it's pretty much a guarantee that any athlete fooling around with any kind of drugs, etc will get primetime coverage.

Let's see now...

Green gets arrested for domestic violence (or whatever)and then the next day files for divorce. Yea that sounds like a coincidence. I'm sure he's innocent.

Also, there's nothing against the law against carrying a fake dick so he hasn't been found guilty of ANYTHING except being stupid, and if that was against the law, well then then entire packers team (and their fans) would be in jail with the key thrown out (if I had my way)

Paulbedy59
05-19-2005, 04:09 AM
Maybe he has a hard time telling the difference between hash and hash marks?

bono
05-19-2005, 04:09 AM
THROW ME IN JAIL THEN, CANADIAN VIKING LOVER!!! And swallow the key, just like your Vikings swallow the dirt off of their opponents' field EVERY FREAKIN' SEASON!!! (excluding this coming season, b/c Vikings will -shockingly -be a very great team)

canadian_vikes_fan
05-19-2005, 04:22 AM
"bono" wrote:

THROW ME IN JAIL THEN, CANADIAN VIKING LOVER!!! And swallow the key, just like your Vikings swallow the dirt off of their opponents' field EVERY FREAKIN' SEASON!!! (excluding this coming season, b/c Vikings will -shockingly -be a very great team)

Remind me once again who won in the playoofs last year AT LAMBEAU.

PS - I was joking about throwing you in jail - calm down.

cc21
05-19-2005, 04:27 AM
bono, why are u even on this site if u are a packer fan? incase you didnt notice, this is a vikings fan site. :lol:

bono
05-19-2005, 04:32 AM
Corey,
are you new to "Bono" or what? Obviously you know notta about me, or else you wouldn't ask such a thing. Now, I could go 3 to 4 paragraphs on why I cruz around here, I won't! Ask some of the regulars on here about me (i.e. Ultra, Los (who so happens to be a packer backer as well), etc), they all know, and RESPECT it.
YIKES! You call yourself a Viking Lover, and yet, don't know who I am?
SHAME ON YOU, kiddo!

ultravikingfan
05-19-2005, 04:43 AM
"coreychavous21" wrote:

bono, why are u even on this site if u are a packer fan? incase you didnt notice, this is a vikings fan site. :lol:

In all honesty, Bono is not too bad of a dude.

He had a rocky start, but is generally respectful and not a jiggly butt.

gpless05
05-19-2005, 06:10 AM
hey does packers have a site like this?

ultravikingfan
05-19-2005, 06:27 AM
"gpless05" wrote:

hey does packers have a site like this?

Nobody has a site like this!

Vomit on the floor, thats what the Packers site looks like!

fourdoorchevelle
05-19-2005, 11:05 AM
"bono" wrote:

Audioghost,
first off: A. Green and A. Harris have not been found GUILTY (as far as I know) of the alledged acts of violence. O. Smith HAS been found quilty (he was caught with the whizzonator (sp)). That's probably the reason why he's getting so much coverage (in your eyes) than the two packer guys. Besides, after all the steroid use/drug use that's been going on in baseball, it's pretty much a guarantee that any athlete fooling around with any kind of drugs, etc will get primetime coverage.

found guilty of what ? no legal action was takin' , no rules we're broken and no one spent the night in jail (wife beater) . untill he pisses dirty , owning a wizzanator doesn't mean sh!t . he can own as many bongs, zig -zags , pipes , hukka's , roach clips , and yes , wizzanators as he wants , it's his right . as long as pot isn't present , or used. battery is clearly against the law , and even worse when against the opposite sex. losers.

least if i get into a fist fight it's gonna be competative. well sh1t maybe those girls could give those punks a run for their money.

Kleinsasser40
05-19-2005, 01:09 PM
I say dump him. Trade him and CC to Jacksonvill and try to pick up DD. Then start M2!!!! Surprisingly enough, of all of our RBs I think M2 is the best.

TheAnimal93
05-19-2005, 01:14 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"coreychavous21" wrote:

bono, why are u even on this site if u are a packer fan? incase you didnt notice, this is a vikings fan site. :lol:

In all honesty, Bono is not too bad of a dude.

He had a rocky start, but is generally respectful and not a jiggly butt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bo-lon-no is full of baloney!!!
And CC21 got a kiddo!!!! :roll: Where is PAVIkes fan? :lol: Immediate inflammation there!!! :twisted:

toemaster6
05-19-2005, 01:23 PM
Well on the rb note, i have been given the opportunity again this year to attend the nfl rookie photo shoot. As luck would have it troy and ciatrick have been selected to attend. Just my luck a die hard, bleed purple, piss gold (clean by the way) hee hee to get to meet these potential future stars of the already potent Vikes offense. Not bragging, but it's kinda cool to hand out with these kids and possibly get a few pics with them. If I get any I'll add them to my gallery in the next couple of weeks.
I hope O Smith does clean up his act he's an excellent rb and would hate to see the guy suspended again but if he can't. Go bennet, go mewelde, go mo and last but not least go ciatrick.

GreenBaySlackers
05-19-2005, 01:53 PM
"audioghost" wrote:

It must be hard showing up to work every day with all those mics in your face! I can't hate on Onterrio...he had a face weiner (a white one at that) in his bag with dried urine....it wouldn't of helped him (league rules require the players to strip!) so really, he is about as guilty as 15% of women in America (a poll found that 15% of women in America admitted to owning a dildo). Honestly, Green beating his wife=no problem, Harris beating a stripper=no problem (both have barely any media coverage).....Smith carrying a fake P.P.=HUGE CATASTROPHY!!!! I guess I learned a little something about media bias in the last few days...(oh wait, Favre has been portrayed like a saint ever since he got in the league....even though he O.D.s on pain killers! What a hero (sarcasm).

the reason the media is covering this story is because it is new and unusual... plus to the 31/32 of the NFL fanbase who don't give a damn about him, its funny as hell!

mark
05-19-2005, 02:30 PM
"bono" wrote:

Corey,
are you new to "Bono" or what? Obviously you know notta about me, or else you wouldn't ask such a thing. Now, I could go 3 to 4 paragraphs on why I cruz around here, I won't! Ask some of the regulars on here about me (i.e. Ultra, Los (who so happens to be a packer backer as well), etc), they all know, and RESPECT it.
YIKES! You call yourself a Viking Lover, and yet, don't know who I am?
SHAME ON YOU, kiddo!

I respect Los but not so much you.

ultravikingfan
05-19-2005, 10:37 PM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

the reason the media is covering this story is because it is new and unusual... plus to the 31/32 of the NFL fanbase who don't give a gol 'darnit about him, its funny as hell!

Yupper. Its not everyday a grown man is caught with a fake "dong"! :lol:

Caine
05-20-2005, 05:13 PM
"bono" wrote:

Audioghost,
first off: A. Green and A. Harris have not been found GUILTY (as far as I know) of the alledged acts of violence.

Actually, I believe that Green was found guilty.

"bono" wrote:

O. Smith HAS been found quilty (he was caught with the whizzonator (sp)).

There is no law or league rule prohibiting the possession of a Whizzinator. The rule prohibits USING one (Intentionally trying to bypass or fool a drug screen). There is no proof that he did so.

"bono" wrote:

That's probably the reason why he's getting so much coverage (in your eyes) than the two packer guys. Besides, after all the steroid use/drug use that's been going on in baseball, it's pretty much a guarantee that any athlete fooling around with any kind of drugs, etc will get primetime coverage.

No, the reason is that your team looks so pathetic right now that no one cares what they do. Sort of like it was in the 70's and 80's. Minnesota draws flak because they're poised to run for the "Big Prize".

Caine

cajunvike
05-20-2005, 06:43 PM
"gpless05" wrote:

hey does packers have a site like this?

Only two things in Wyoming: Viking fans...and Qu**rs!
You MUST be a Viking fan, since you have horns in your avatar!!! :lol: