PDA

View Full Version : Culpepper on Prime Time.

Turboe
05-16-2005, 10:09 PM
I was watching Sports Center this morning and saw that Daunte and McNabb are going to be on the next episode of The George Lopez show (this Tue I think they said). Just wanted to give a heads up for anyone that might want to check it out.

It looked interesting he and Donovan are trying to recruit a kid for their respective Alma Matters.

In one scene Daunte says "you beat me to him", to which Donovan says "thats nothing I beat you to the Super Bowl too." To which Daunte replies something along the line of "yeah but you didnt win it!"

Lets hope Daunte can check that off his list next year.

michaelmazid
05-16-2005, 11:21 PM
so has it been shown already? when does it come on?

VikingMike
05-17-2005, 02:51 AM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

so has it been shown already? when does it come on?

Thanks for the heads-up, Turboe...the show's on May 17th, see link below:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/georgelopez/en/

Turboe
05-18-2005, 05:50 AM
OK, Did anyone see this. Unfortunately I am on the road tonight and didnt get in to my hotel room until late, so I didnt see it.

Anyone who did, lets hear what you think? Was it good?

michaelmazid
05-18-2005, 07:29 AM
Dammn, I knew I forgot something. I was watching the pistons game and I forgot to change channels.

renovikesfan
05-18-2005, 12:18 PM
I watched it...only to see Daunte though. I can't stand 99% of the network sitcoms. He didn't have many lines besides those in the scene Turboe described.

McNabb looked like he really packed on the pounds this offseason...could've just been heavy clothes, but I doubt it. LOL

Turboe
05-18-2005, 02:57 PM
I figured that they probably showed most of the best of their lines on Sports Center, but I didnt know they showed it all.

I guess I dont feel so bad that I missed it now.

audioghost
05-18-2005, 10:56 PM
McNabb did look like a fattie.....even next to Pepp he looked a little big (plump). He probably has an eating disorder after losing sleep because him and T.O. broke up. Guess all that weaping over a soap opera and a bucket of Baskins Robbins will do that to a girl!

cc21
05-18-2005, 10:59 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

Dammn, I knew I forgot something. I was watching the pistons game and I forgot to change channels.same here man, i completely forgot about it.

VKG4LFE
05-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Didn't see it. I didn't even see the highlights on sportscenter d@mn it!