PDA

View Full Version : Running backs



RK.
05-13-2005, 08:29 PM
We have 5 running backs. I just can't see us keeping them all taking up a needed roster spot. I think at least one will have to go. Who do you think it will be?

tjg07
05-13-2005, 08:41 PM
Its gotta be mr. whizz b/c he is the one making bad press. other than that we wouldnt cut moe we need him for the short stuff, why the heck would we cut a rookie (C4), mewelde is great when he gets the ball, and so for coach tice says mike is the man. all that adds up to bye bye onterio smith

mark
05-13-2005, 08:46 PM
hopefully we can get something for him

ultravikingfan
05-13-2005, 09:23 PM
Where's the catagory for none? That is a possibility.

RK.
05-13-2005, 09:29 PM
I actually did add "none" as a choice but for some reason it didn't show up on the poll. I would be surprised if all 5 of these guys are still on the team come September. Maybe Smith will shoot himself in the wizzenator and the NFL will make the decision for us. :smile:

smoot2boot
05-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Right now the only one I can forsee going is Onterrio for all the drug stuff. Bennett is our most experienced as a feature back, Moe is Mr. Everything, Moore is probably our guy for the future, and C4 is a VERY promising rookie. That leaves Mr. fake pee-pee on the street.

Ltrey33
05-13-2005, 10:24 PM
I can't decide between Onterrio or Bennett. I'd say probably O-Smith because of all the stuff going on..and if the league finds him in violation of the substance abuse policy, we won't need to worry about it, because he'll be suspended for a year! (3rd time offender) So we may not even have that problem.

midgensa
05-13-2005, 11:03 PM
I think we will dump either Smith or Bennet in a trade for future draft picks or something to that affect.

Del Rio
05-13-2005, 11:08 PM
I think we will send Red Mcombs and O.SMith to the Bills for Henry. Then we will trade in Bennett for a new bedazzler so our new uniforms will be sparkly.


But seriously, I think they will hold on to them all. Tice is too big of a wuss to make a decision, and we needed every back we had last year due to injuries. That is one position you can't have too many people.

PurpleRide
05-13-2005, 11:19 PM
I say drop O. Smith even if he did not break any rules. Anyone trying to take a fake dick on a plane needs to be dropped. The worst part about it, it was white!? :violent1:

fred3105
05-13-2005, 11:51 PM
I said Bennet because he has the biggest contract and we dont need him anyway. I wouldnt care if we dropped O. Smith either but I dont think they will drop him if hes not accused of anything.

CanadaViking
05-14-2005, 12:05 AM
Drop O. Smith, if Moss was a distraction and he is gone, then O.S. should get his walking papers. Seriously, Moss has NEVER been suspended, and he is the best WR in the NFL right now. Do the math if we are making a point to get rid of guys that are affecting the team cohesion, then it is simple, get rid of Onterrio! Sorry pal!

Also, I think we should give C4 a serious look as this guy is going to be a monster.

smootpepper
05-14-2005, 12:05 AM
Either bennet or smith. one is always broken and the other is close to a year suspension. but maybe fasion wont show anything in minicamp so we will send him to nfl europe for a year and keep all of the backs.

canadian_vikes_fan
05-14-2005, 12:12 AM
If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

ultravikingfan
05-14-2005, 12:33 AM
Ok, who's the funny guy who voted for Moe? :roll:

PurplePackerEater
05-14-2005, 01:13 AM
"Del Rio" wrote:

I think we will send Red Mcombs and O.SMith to the Bills for Henry. Then we will trade in Bennett for a new bedazzler so our new uniforms will be sparkly.


But seriously, I think they will hold on to them all. Tice is too big of a wuss to make a decision, and we needed every back we had last year due to injuries. That is one position you can't have too many people.


ROTFLMAO. For a big guy, he does seem soft. :grin:

PurplePackerEater
05-14-2005, 01:19 AM
"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

canadian_vikes_fan
05-14-2005, 02:21 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.I was actually referring to trading Bennett for exactly that reason. Noone is going to give us anything for Onterrio Smith, but we might be able to land an extra draft pick or something by getting rid of Bennett. Since nobody can say that Bennett is far and away better than any of these other guys, why not get rid of him? He's an unrestricted free agent at the end of the year anyways, he's eating up the most cap room, and he's always injured. So why not get rid of him?

muchluv4smoot
05-14-2005, 02:27 AM
Why are people voting for fason? Why would we get rid of him, over onterrio? Fason is our future feature RB and might even end up as our starter at some point this season. I doubt we traded up, using our 5th rounder, to get fason, only to get rid of him.

Onterrio needs to be cut right away, along with cambell. When will tice grow some balls?

Burley81
05-14-2005, 02:45 AM
No doubt, Smith's azz will be gone. I think we will just let Bennett's contract run out after next year and won't try and sign him (injured too much).

That's IF, and that's a big IF, Tice grows some balls and does the right thing.

ultravikingfan
05-14-2005, 03:20 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?

muchluv4smoot
05-14-2005, 03:23 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?


He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

canadian_vikes_fan
05-14-2005, 03:24 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?He might not get suspended for carrying around a white dick, but I would REALLY not be surprised to see this guy suspended. He obviously has a dope problem and OBVIOUSLY hasn't faced up with it. It might not be this, but sooner or later he's gonna fail some dope test and get kicked out for a year. I think he would be a great player if he could be controlled, but the Vikes might as well just run as far away as possible from this guy, considering they've had lots of off-field issues.

ultravikingfan
05-14-2005, 03:27 AM
"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?


He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

I agree on cutting him for the fact that we do not need any more off the field distractions. I just was questioning the reason for a suspension. Since he was nailed before, are they still testing him in the off-season? He would have to rank up there among the stupidest people on earth if he is still smoking the hippie cabbage!

muchluv4smoot
05-14-2005, 03:34 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?


He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

I agree on cutting him for the fact that we do not need any more off the field distractions. I just was questioning the reason for a suspension. Since he was nailed before, are they still testing him in the off-season? He would have to rank up there among the stupidest people on earth if he is still smoking the hippie cabbage!



Yes, onterrio now gets tested quite often actually, even in the offseason. I don't know exactly how many times or how often, but I think it is at least a few times a month. And I think the fact that he had the wizzinator, points to him still smoking that cabbage. I don't buy for 1 second that it was for his cousin, even if it would be impossible for him to use it when he was tested by the NFL. He seems like he would be dumb enough to try and use it.

I don't get how people can chose smoking pot, over making millions of dollars? They are gonna have plenty of time to smoke, when they get done with football.

PurplePackerEater
05-14-2005, 03:47 AM
"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?


He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

Thanks for stepping in MuchLuv -I went out for dinner. (Mmmm...New York Strip) Nice wording, couldn't have said it better myself! :lol: :lol:

cajunvike
05-14-2005, 03:52 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:

If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?


He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

Thanks for stepping in MuchLuv -I went out for dinner. (Mmmm...New York Strip) Nice wording, couldn't have said it better myself! :lol: :lol:

The highlighted part is especially true...glad that you are finally seeing the light, PPE! :lol:

PurplePackerEater
05-14-2005, 05:04 AM
"cajunvike" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:


If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?


He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

Thanks for stepping in MuchLuv -I went out for dinner. (Mmmm...New York Strip) Nice wording, couldn't have said it better myself! lol lol

The highlighted part is especially true...glad that you are finally seeing the light, PPE! lolAhhh, quite wily of you cajun. However, there is an "IF" in there. And yes, the sentence still holds true. IF Moss had to go, then so do Campbell and Ontario.

I guess your not quite wily enough. You had better stick to Moss bashing, your a LITTLE bit better at it, or at least more convincing.

Schmuk.

mvikes84
05-14-2005, 05:05 AM
"CanadaViking" wrote:

Drop O. Smith, if Moss was a distraction and he is gone, then O.S. should get his walking papers. Seriously, Moss has NEVER been suspended, and he is the best WR in the NFL right now. Do the math if we are making a point to get rid of guys that are affecting the team cohesion, then it is simple, get rid of Onterrio! Sorry pal!

Also, I think we should give C4 a serious look as this guy is going to be a monster. Well put! I couldn't agree more.

canadian_vikes_fan
05-14-2005, 05:13 AM
If you guys were wondering what Matt Birk was going to do about this, here we are:

"Onterrio has embarrassed the team but, first and foremost, he embarrassed himself," Vikings center Matt Birk told the Star Tribune. "He's a member of a team, and he represents that team. He hasn't represented us in a positive way. But I think he did more damage to himself."

PurplePackerEater
05-14-2005, 05:51 AM
Uh-oh, Birks on tilt... They're getting in his head. I hope he can keep it together, it's not even preseason!

fourdoorchevelle
05-14-2005, 05:53 AM
"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:


If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?


He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

I agree on cutting him for the fact that we do not need any more off the field distractions. I just was questioning the reason for a suspension. Since he was nailed before, are they still testing him in the off-season? He would have to rank up there among the stupidest people on earth if he is still smoking the hippie cabbage!



Yes, onterrio now gets tested quite often actually, even in the offseason. I don't know exactly how many times or how often, but I think it is at least a few times a month. And I think the fact that he had the wizzinator, points to him still smoking that cabbage. I don't buy for 1 second that it was for his cousin, even if it would be impossible for him to use it when he was tested by the NFL. He seems like he would be dumb enough to try and use it.

I don't get how people can chose smoking pot, over making millions of dollars? They are gonna have plenty of time to smoke, when they get done with football.

he's testing between 8 and 10 times a month , i guess twice a week .

so hows he passing these tests ? your so sure that he still smokes , hows he get by 2 times a week ? the answer is an easy 1 , he's clean . with his shirt over his head and pants past his knees , the wizzanator option , just isn't (an option).

look , the guy hasn't tested dirty in over a year . wizzanator aside , when is he officially recovered? doesn't the fact that he's getting rid of his wizzantor show that he doesn't need it ? should he get some sort of cattle brand on his forehead , so that every one will always know that he's pot head?

look , i stated this in other threads , owning a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter , being in possession of the wizzanator doesn't make him a smoker .

if i had all sorts of cash i would have some of the most off the wall novelty items . what the guy owns , or gives to any body is his right .

no laws were broken , no nfl rules violated . the nfl isn't full of idiots , i'm sure that the test is as fool proof as technology allows . so untill he's broken some law or tested dirty then he's ok in my book.

fourdoorchevelle
05-14-2005, 06:03 AM
oh and did anybody catch that nfl network game of the week , colts , vikes.

anybody notice the difference in running styles between smith and bennett?

MNVikingGangsta
05-14-2005, 06:37 AM
"fourdoorchevelle" wrote:

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:



If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?


He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

I agree on cutting him for the fact that we do not need any more off the field distractions. I just was questioning the reason for a suspension. Since he was nailed before, are they still testing him in the off-season? He would have to rank up there among the stupidest people on earth if he is still smoking the hippie cabbage!



Yes, onterrio now gets tested quite often actually, even in the offseason. I don't know exactly how many times or how often, but I think it is at least a few times a month. And I think the fact that he had the wizzinator, points to him still smoking that cabbage. I don't buy for 1 second that it was for his cousin, even if it would be impossible for him to use it when he was tested by the NFL. He seems like he would be dumb enough to try and use it.

I don't get how people can chose smoking pot, over making millions of dollars? They are gonna have plenty of time to smoke, when they get done with football.

he's testing between 8 and 10 times a month , i guess twice a week .

so hows he passing these tests ? your so sure that he still smokes , hows he get by 2 times a week ? the answer is an easy 1 , he's clean . with his shirt over his head and pants past his knees , the wizzanator option , just isn't (an option).

look , the guy hasn't tested dirty in over a year . wizzanator aside , when is he officially recovered? doesn't the fact that he's getting rid of his wizzantor show that he doesn't need it ? should he get some sort of cattle brand on his forehead , so that every one will always know that he's pot head?

look , i stated this in other threads , owning a hammer doesn't make you a carpenter , being in possession of the wizzanator doesn't make him a smoker .

if i had all sorts of cash i would have some of the most off the wall novelty items . what the guy owns , or gives to any body is his right .

no laws were broken , no nfl rules violated . the nfl isn't full of idiots , i'm sure that the test is as fool proof as technology allows . so untill he's broken some law or tested dirty then he's ok in my book.
that was very well put four door. even the nfl has stated that he wouldn't be able to use it so y shouldn't we believe him that it was his cousins. as for birk, i like him and in no way want to get rid of him, but i don't think he was right in talking to the media like that. i know people have questioned others when speaking publicly about a teamate. yes, onterrio was extremely stupid for doing this but he did nothing wrong. there is just no way he could still be smoking with how many times they test him. it is very possible that his cuz needed to pass a drug test so he called onterrio because obviously hes rich and could possibly know someone who knew how to pass drug test and the whizzinator is what he got, i could very well be wrong here but the Whiz just wouldn't work for onterrio.

cajunvike
05-14-2005, 06:53 AM
"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"cajunvike" wrote:

"PurplePackerEater" wrote:

"muchluv4smoot" wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:



If we are going to get rid of one of them and keep the other four, why not try to get something for him? After all, I don't think any one of those guys is far and away better than the others. In that case, we should trade Bennett because he's the only one that has any serious value at this point. I say trade Bennett for a draft pick or maybe a role player and keep the other guys. Plus, according to cba rules, you cannot cut a player because of substance abuse problems.

Who is going to trade ANYTHING for Smith. He's on the verge of a one year suspension and his contract runs out after the season.

If any, I think Smith. And I think that the Raiders would sign him for close to the league min.

Whats he facing a one year suspension for? Carrying around a schlong?


He's facing a 1 year suspension when he eventually gets caught, like we all know he will. He is too d@mn stupid not to get caught or to actually think, I am in a contract year and could really cost myself millions of dollars if I mess up again.

He should be cut, along with cambell, so we can try and get rid of all these troublemaker players. If moss had to go, then so do cambell and onterrio IMO.

Thanks for stepping in MuchLuv -I went out for dinner. (Mmmm...New York Strip) Nice wording, couldn't have said it better myself! lol lol

The highlighted part is especially true...glad that you are finally seeing the light, PPE! lolAhhh, quite wily of you cajun. However, there is an "IF" in there. And yes, the sentence still holds true. IF Moss had to go, then so do Campbell and Ontario.

I guess your not quite wily enough. You had better stick to Moss bashing, your a LITTLE bit better at it, or at least more convincing.

Schmuk.

It is spelled SCHMUCK, dumba$$!

And I am NOT a Moss basher...I am just tired of hearing putzes (we will stick with the Yiddish here) like you piss and moan about how they miss Moss so much...HE IS GONE AND HE ISN'T COMING BACK!!!

Like it or not, we don't have him and no amount of whining will bring him back...so get over it and talk about something else.