PDA

View Full Version : New member

BNice
04-27-2005, 07:40 PM
Hi everyone. How are you all doing? You should be doing terrible. I just went through the way-too-long registration process to get one thing off my chest. HAHA We got Mike Williams and you guys got Troy Williamson. WOW. You guys screw the draft up every year.

Go Lions!!!!!

ElBarto
04-27-2005, 07:45 PM
But you still have Joey Harrington don't you http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/laughing/184.gif

No wait, you've got Garica as back up http://www.smilies-and-more.de/pics/smilies/laughing/184.gif

michaelmazid
04-27-2005, 08:29 PM
"BNice" wrote:

Hi everyone. How are you all doing? You should be doing terrible. I just went through the way-too-long registration process to get one thing off my chest. HAHA We got Mike Williams and you guys got Troy Williamson. WOW. You guys screw the draft up every year.

Go Lions!!!!!

What are you gonna do with Mike williams when you have no QB, No defense , No offensive line and a DumbA*s for a General Manager. Good luck going 6-10 this year.
Hey, at least you'll be better than the slackers.

ultravikingfan
04-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Gee, all that time just to come in here and attempt to flame us? (very poor attempt I may add)

We have dealt with your type before. Your post was very week. You may want to spend a lot of time doing some research or how to flame a strong group of faithful members on our home turf. Frankly, you just plain suck at it.

Normally, I would welcome you with a frosty can of brew. Since you are just going to come in and fit the mold of a troll, I will serve this up:

http://www.bumpass.org/albums/ForaPostArt/glass_of_stfu.sized.jpg

Webby
04-27-2005, 08:52 PM
Its long to keep trolls out. Works most of the time, but there's nothing we can do to keep out the terminally stupid. Thanks for gracing us with your wit and intellect.

Del Rio
04-27-2005, 09:10 PM
I wa sgoing to say you went through all that pain and waiting and that is all you could come up with?

I guess it makes sense, you are a Lions fan you are used to going through pain and suffering and when it is all said in done nothing much comes of it.

I give this a 1 out of 10 on the troll meter.

ultravikingfan
04-27-2005, 09:14 PM
"Del Rio" wrote:

I wa sgoing to say you went through all that pain and waiting and that is all you could come up with?

I guess it makes sense, you are a Lions fan you are used to going through pain and suffering and when it is all said in done nothing much comes of it.

Troll meter! :lol:

Hey Del Rio, can you give us a description of the levels of the Troll Meter?

AngloVike
04-27-2005, 09:29 PM
"BNice" wrote:

Go Lions!!!!!
wow that was worth the wait - not ! Funny how you think that we screw up the draft every year and yet we know that you just screw up the regular season every year instead. Thats how you continually get a high draft pick year after year and still can't improve :violent3:

Del Rio
04-27-2005, 09:42 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"Del Rio" wrote:

Troll meter! :lol:

Hey Del Rio, can you give us a description of the levels of the Troll Meter?

Sure I can whip that up for you guys.......

purplehorn
04-27-2005, 10:20 PM
"BNice" wrote:

Go Lions!!!!!

Print it cut it out and pin it on you chest.
You earned it with your insightful post.

http://www.spacefem.com/color/dork.gif

Lotza
04-27-2005, 10:35 PM
wow one post and he's gone...

cajunvike
04-27-2005, 10:36 PM
"webmaster" wrote:

Its long to keep trolls out. Works most of the time, but there's nothing we can do to keep out the terminally stupid. Thanks for gracing us with your wit and intellect.

Please DON'T ban this fool...I am gonna have fun ALL YEAR pounding the crap out of this guy on the board!!! :grin: :lol:

cajunvike
04-27-2005, 10:41 PM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Normally, I would welcome you with a frosty can of brew. Since you are just going to come in and fit the mold of a troll, I will serve this up:

http://www.bumpass.org/albums/ForaPostArt/glass_of_stfu.sized.jpg

Looks like a big 'ol glass of horsep*ss...to go with the big load of bullsh*t that you just served up, BNice! What does the B stand for? Butt jockey? Bone smoker? Bumbling fool?

Get lost, putz! For your own good...because once the season starts, we will have a field day pounding your sorry butt into the ground!!!

Ltrey33
04-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Wow...what a douche bag.

ultravikingfan
04-27-2005, 11:15 PM
Please come back and lay down the smack Bnice!

Probably a spineless troll who is scared to come back and spar with the best!

I dare 'ya! :razz:

GreenBaySlackers
04-27-2005, 11:21 PM
My Friend Clark Disagrees with you Bnice (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8422522)

"Nobody this year had a better draft than the Minnesota Vikings"

GreenBaySlackers
04-28-2005, 04:17 AM
"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:

My Friend Clark Disagrees with you Bnice (http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/8422522)

"Nobody this year had a better draft than the Minnesota Vikings"

huh... i guess he has nothing to say...

SKOL
04-28-2005, 04:36 AM
I'd bet even Silvermane would flame that intro. :violent3:

ultravikingfan
04-28-2005, 04:40 AM
"SKOL" wrote:

Silvermane is a cool dude. Respectful too. Class act! :salute:

GreenBaySlackers
04-28-2005, 04:45 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

"SKOL" wrote:

Silvermane is a cool dude. Respectful too. Class act! :salute:

wurd

DarrinNelsonguy
04-28-2005, 05:20 AM
b.nice: Seems to me our past 3 drafts have been much more productive than your team's and time will tell but Williamson is a better fit in out vertical passing system.

Why do fans of all the other NFC North teams join our great website and post such rubbish and act like two year olds????????????????????????

ultravikingfan
04-28-2005, 06:28 AM
"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:

b.nice: Seems to me our past 3 drafts have been much more productive than your team's and time will tell but Williamson is a better fit in out vertical passing system.

Why do fans of all the other NFC North teams join our great website and post such rubbish and act like two year olds????????????????????????

Because they are 2 year olds.

Actually, it is very amusing. It helps us pollish our smack-talk and enables us to post funny pics.

Also, we do not discriminate against team orientation.

DarrinNelsonguy
04-28-2005, 06:32 AM
I do not care about team orientation but c'mon people let's be reasonable about things we took the player our front office thought was the best fit, and that is what they get paid to do. I would trust what Scott Studwell is doing way before I would what Matt Millen is doing. He is about as smart as Merril Hoge.

SHOW-TIME
04-29-2005, 03:00 AM
"BNice" wrote:

Go Lions!!!!!

Obviously we got who we want. Let's not be a tough guy just cause you guys got williams and will still suck.

VKG4LFE
04-29-2005, 08:56 PM
bnice, you got a guy that we passed on, so the joke is actually on you!! so hahahahahaha go back to 8-mile and have another 40!