PDA

View Full Version : Troy is gonna have something in common with Moss

magicci
04-27-2005, 04:43 AM
Just like randy moss Troy Williamson is gonna open his career up against the bucs in the Dome like Moss did and hes gonna show himself to the world againt the pack in lambeau on monday night these schedule makers are remaking some MAGIC

ultravikingfan
04-27-2005, 04:47 AM
"magicci" wrote:

Just like randy moss Troy Williamson is gonna open his career up in the Dome like Moss did and hes gonna show himself to the world againt the pack in lambeau on monday night these schedule makers are remaking some MAGIC

I cannot wait!!! :razz:

magicci
04-27-2005, 06:32 AM
this kid is the prodigy he is THE ONE

fred3105
04-27-2005, 06:41 AM
They also both have 4 letters in their first names. Also the #1 recievers when they came to the vikings had 4 letter first names.

PBDragon
04-27-2005, 07:02 AM
R-A-N-D-Y has only 4 letters in his first name? Must be that new math they keep talkin about.

treshenpesh
04-27-2005, 07:15 AM
LOL

:laughing3:

ItalianStallion
04-27-2005, 08:15 AM
Also they were the fastest receivers in their draft class. However Moss has freakish athletic ability, Williamson does not.

snowinapril
04-27-2005, 09:13 AM
Clayton with the Bucs had an awesome rookie season last year, I would be happy if Troy has a similar Rookie season.

Stop comparing Troy to Randy. It is unfair to Troy and your expectations of Troy. We will only be disappointed if we keep comparing.

I realize the intend of this thread wasn't headed that direction, it was just pointing out the stages that he will be playing on. Good point there Magic.

PurpleElf
04-27-2005, 09:20 AM
Man I hope the kid does'nt get crushed under the pressure everyone is putting on him to be the next Moss.

Absolutely unfair IMO.

Kleinsasser40
04-27-2005, 09:24 AM
I am sure he will be fine, he seems very calm and even tempered. Also he is smart, so he will figure out a way to approach the NFL.

akvikefan89
04-27-2005, 09:26 AM
"PBDragon" wrote:

R-A-N-D-Y has only 4 letters in his first name? Must be that new math they keep talkin about.
I think they meant Moss... Not Randy :???:

Mr. Purple
04-27-2005, 11:05 PM
I dont think he feels that pressure, he knows that he just needs to come in and do his thing. We took him at 7, the only thing hes trying to prove is that we made a right choice to take him that high.

DaunteHOF
04-27-2005, 11:09 PM
plus training with Smoot & Winfield he'll be a step better than other rookies...

Del Rio
04-27-2005, 11:09 PM
One time I felt pressure.....but it turned out I had just eaten too much cheese.

MarqVikesfaninva
04-27-2005, 11:24 PM
troy will be fine, He's going to come out right away that we made the right choice in taking him over mike williams

Paulbedy59
04-28-2005, 03:51 AM
Could it be fate? Troy gets Tampa to start,The Butt Packers on Monday night.We go 15 and 1 ,Brien misses a kick in the title game for us this year,and lucky for me the rope breaks again..LOL

magicci
04-28-2005, 05:27 AM
"Paulbedy59" wrote:

Could it be fate? Troy gets Tampa to start,The Butt Packers on Monday night.We go 15 and 1 ,Brien misses a kick in the title game for us this year,and lucky for me the rope breaks again..LOL
idk maybe tice is considering bring automatic anderson out of retirement again :lol:

DarrinNelsonguy
04-28-2005, 05:32 AM
Finally one post that is not from idiots invading our site and bad mouthing our favorite team.

Moving on...................

Paulbedy59: good point with the similarites hopefully this time around we don't need a stinkin' FG to get to the SB because we will win by a TD or more. If it comes down to that I sure hope Nichols drill that MF ball right down the middle of the upright or FGs for me would be as bad as Scott Norwood was for the Bills.

snowinapril
04-28-2005, 08:08 AM
"magicci" wrote:

"Paulbedy59" wrote:

idk maybe tice is considering bring automatic anderson out of retirement again :lol:

If he does, I guarantee Tice doesn't get a contract extension. That would be the worse thing anyone could do to us now. I think we go younger.

I don't think we need a stand out guy at the WR spot, we need stand up guys. Williamson is going to do fine. The guys we have in there right now will be good TEAM players. I am not sure about M.Rob, he might think he is the man now that Moss is gone. If that is the case, he will be riding the pine(hopefully). Anyone that gets too big for his position should ride the pine.

The reason Moss is gone, is he was too big for this TEAM. Everything on O was centered around ONE person. The whole O will have to work harder this year for every TD we get.

XTAP59
04-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Williamson is a good pick.
However, he is no Randy Moss.
He will adjust to the NFL and become a very productive receiver.

We still need to sign another receiver.