PDA

View Full Version : Free purple beer!

sunny
04-06-2005, 10:45 PM
Yes thats right,purple beer. The lable is purple. The beer is purple. The only problem is it comes from Wisconson :shock: My favorite beer is Leinenkugle Berryweise. So maybe theres some hope for the people across the border :lol:

Looking forward to the draft and the Vikes supperbowl run this year.

SKOL

ultravikingfan
04-06-2005, 11:01 PM
Welcome to PP.O! Glad to have you with us!

Enjoy, these taste as good as they look!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

2beersTommy
04-06-2005, 11:03 PM
welcome sunny ! :occasion5:

VKG4LFE
04-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Good to have you with us sunny!

michaelmazid
04-11-2005, 08:57 AM
"sunny" wrote:

Yes thats right,purple beer. The lable is purple. The beer is purple. The only problem is it comes from Wisconson :shock: My favorite beer is Leinenkugle Berryweise. So maybe theres some hope for the people across the border :lol:

Looking forward to the draft and the Vikes supperbowl run this year.

SKOL

purple beer! you serious?

VKG4LFE
04-18-2005, 08:52 PM
I don't think the beer is all that purple is it? I've had berrywise before and I don't remember it being that purple? I could be wrong, I was once before!! lol

sunny
04-19-2005, 11:15 PM
Yes, it is purple. Ok I might be a little colorblind, I see all things purple. :shock: It is close though :cool:

elitespanky
04-26-2005, 07:04 PM
give trent some beer and he will do anything

Turboe
04-27-2005, 04:55 AM
"ultravikingfan" wrote:

Welcome to PP.O! Glad to have you with us!

Enjoy, these taste as good as they look!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/ca_beer_cans.gif

Who is the brewer of that beer, and how can we get some of that out here in SC? Can it be mail ordered or online or something like that. I have to have some of that for opening weekend, when I go to the Packer fan down the street's house to watch the Vikes game on his sattelite dish. Or maybe I want to save it for Vikes/Pack game.

But I have to get some of this!!!!!!!!!!

sunny
04-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Today is my 1st aniverary on PPO :wav: . I joined to find out everyones oppinion on the Moss trade. At the time, I thought things could not get any wilder in regards to the Vikes. Boy was I wrong :duh: Its been a fun year disscussing the Vikes. Hears to many more :occasion5:

Thanks Webby and all who run the place. You have a great site.

Skol

cajunvike
04-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Congrats on the anny...and being part of the greatest Vikings fan site in the land!!!

AngloVike
04-06-2006, 05:36 PM
"cajunvike" wrote:

Congrats on the anny...and being part of the greatest Vikings fan site in the land!!!

in the world ... don't forget there are other lands on this side of the pond !! :lol:

PurplePumpkin
04-06-2006, 05:42 PM
LOL not only do true fans bleed purple now we can piss purple too :lol:

jaymz7
04-06-2006, 05:48 PM
If I am going to drink anything purple I would perfer to have the local Purple Passion brand that Ultra hands out.