PDA

View Full Version : jamie sharper and darren sharper brothers?

magicci
04-02-2005, 10:04 AM
I just heard on NFL newtwork that they are brothers i didnt know that, i was really hoping that the vikings would get jamie sharper for a long time but with cowart here thats not gonna happen but i wanted that guy since a long time he is a beast

XxS2TheEvoxX
04-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Yeah, they're brothers... It would great to have both of them. I also doubt we'll get Jamie, but that would be a huge signing.

midgensa
04-02-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah us Virginians have known of both Sharpers for quite a while. Jamie went to school right here in Charlottesville and Darren went to William & Mary. Jamie was definitely the better college player, but they have had fairly similar pro careers, Darren has a few more accolades because of where he has been. I would have loved to unite the brothers, but it does not seem likely now.

hawaiianvike21
04-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Would be good to add jaimie to the lbing group. Hes consistently making plays for someone over 30 i believe and has great insticts for the ball.

When he was with the Ravens, he was a big piece to the ravens defensive puzzle to win it all. I think he still has it and wouldnt mind picking him up and getting the sharper brothers on the same team.

michaelmazid
04-02-2005, 04:51 PM
We don't need jamie sharper. I see him all the time here in Houston partying till 4am. He is old and he parties too much.

LosAngelis
04-02-2005, 06:36 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

We don't need jamie sharper. I see him all the time here in Houston partying till 4am. He is old and he parties too much.

*sigh*

I guess you're not signing me, either, then.

ultravikingfan
04-02-2005, 06:58 PM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

He is only 30. And he still produces.

I agree though, I do not think we need him either.

ADubya26
04-02-2005, 06:59 PM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

*sigh*

Haha, thats funny Los!

Yeah, I think the only way we get Sharper is if we are going to a 3-4, which I dont really like right now.

jackyl
04-02-2005, 08:53 PM
Jamie does party, but he also produces.

And I love it when people bring up that he's too old. :lol: Like noone here would take:
Keith Brooking
Mark Fields
Derrick Brooks
James Farrior
Tedy Bruschi ( pre-stroke )
Ray Lewis
All guys Jamies age or older who were on the Pro Bowl squad this year. Age shouldn't be a deciding factor... production should be.

V4L
04-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Jackyl whats the news on Jamie? any chance on him?

ChiTownVike
04-02-2005, 09:00 PM
I hope so, He can party till the cows come home. All he has to do is produce.

jackyl
04-02-2005, 09:01 PM
I dunno what he wants at all, but unless the Vikings pull a suprise move with $$ this late in FA, I doubt they'd pony up the money that another team would for him.

bono
04-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Magicci,
how dare you call yourself a football fan, and you don't know the Sharper Brothers (i.e. Jamie (the oldest) and Darren (approx. 9 months younger...father of a little girl))?

TheAnimal93
04-03-2005, 12:14 AM
"LosAngelis" wrote:

"michaelmazid" wrote:

*sigh*

lmao
Maybe you could sign up for the OFL. Old Fart League.
I've heard the qualifications are quite tough.
You have to be able to stay up all night drinking whiskey and consorting with certain types of women.Or is that the GBFL? Golden Boy Football League!
:wink:

bono
04-03-2005, 03:11 AM
Jamie Sharper a party animal? since when? is he not married?

briboy75
04-03-2005, 08:25 AM
I'm just glad we signed the williams boys...moe, kevin, pat, brian... now we just need their little brother mike. :)