PDA

View Full Version : Steussie & Friends

PurpleAndy
03-29-2005, 10:14 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2025197

Apparently steroids make you so edgy that you false start 10 times a game.

This explains so much!

michaelmazid
03-29-2005, 10:46 PM
Dang, He took steroids and he was still that sorry? We knew Todd Sauerban was on steroids. He was huge and he was always starting fights in the locker room. :naka:

collegeguyjeff
03-29-2005, 11:06 PM
they should be banned from the nfl

SKOL
03-30-2005, 12:03 AM
Alright so here's my Todd Stuessie story.

It was his first game as a visitor at the Metrodome. He proudly donned his Carolina Panther uniform. The crowd was completely silent, in shock from having the opening kickoff returned for a touchdown. As the Carolina offense approached the line of scrimmage for the first time I proudly raised my viking horn and at the top of my lungs yelled: S-T-E-U-S-S-I-E !-! 20,000 silent faces looked my way. My oldest daughter wanted to dig a hole in shame. Just then a miracle happened..., the 20,000 shocked faces bore a smile followed by outright laughter. As the Carolina offense approached the line for the next play 20,000 fans began shouting S-T-E-U-S-S-I-E !-!, all the while laughing hysterically.

The next day the Twin Cities talk radio pondered how much we all must just hate the guy. I didn't hate him, I just wanted him to false start..., something he did about 4 or 5 times that game from all the raucous.

briboy75
03-30-2005, 12:14 AM
"michaelmazid" wrote:

Dang, He took steroids and he was still that sorry? We knew Todd Sauerban was on steroids. He was huge and he was always starting fights in the locker room. :naka:

Sorry? He was a good player. He did get a lot of false start calls, but other than that, he was pretty good.